Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

PRANKS .. Some i find a bit strange.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was on This Morning show about people getting positive pregnancy tests really can buy anything on the Internet ebay thay are sold as a prank.

“Wanna get your boyfriend to finally pop the question? Play a trick on mom, dad or one of your friends?”

Well I think its sick sorry would hate that .. If ever played on me.

So what pranks you played on people. ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Was on This Morning show about people getting positive pregnancy tests really can buy anything on the Internet ebay thay are sold as a prank.

“Wanna get your boyfriend to finally pop the question? Play a trick on mom, dad or one of your friends?”

"

I don't think they are intended as a prank.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once faked my death. It was hilarious. We still laugh now.

over a year ago

"Was on This Morning show about people getting positive pregnancy tests really can buy anything on the Internet ebay thay are sold as a prank.

I don't think they are intended as a prank."

well sold on there as pranks .. its weird people would pay for that .

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't think they are intended as a prank.well sold on there as pranks .. its weird people would pay for that ."

They can sat it's a prank but i'm pretty sure the press reports I read say they are to "trap" a fella.

over a year ago

I once convinced a lady that I didn't speak English...even thougj I responded to her every question in English. thankyou Simon Peg for that bit of hilarious inspiration!

over a year ago

I don't think they are intended as a prank.well sold on there as pranks .. its weird people would pay for that .They can sat it's a prank but i'm pretty sure the press reports I read say they are to "trap" a fella."

well I looked them up it said prank.But your right .. trap.. man trap ..

over a year ago

"

Thats a shitty prank and could also cause lots of probs when it comes to bunny boilers.

I saw a vid of a prank i wasnt so impressed with last week...

1 lad with gis boxers rolled up like a sumo nappy....electrical tape crossed on his nipples and belly button...a transformers belt and womens sunglasses....waiting for a take away delivery guy....when he comes he answers and asks if he is married ot has a girlfrien n if he wants a date

over a year ago

Thats a shitty prank and could also cause lots of probs when it comes to bunny boilers.

1 lad with gis boxers rolled up like a sumo nappy....electrical tape crossed on his nipples and belly button...a transformers belt and womens sunglasses....waiting for a take away delivery guy....when he comes he answers and asks if he is married ot has a girlfrien n if he wants a date "

poor man .. Things people think up that sounds painful too. .

over a year ago

1 lad with gis boxers rolled up like a sumo nappy....electrical tape crossed on his nipples and belly button...a transformers belt and womens sunglasses....waiting for a take away delivery guy....when he comes he answers and asks if he is married ot has a girlfrien n if he wants a date poor man .. Things people think up that sounds painful too. . "

Yeah i wasnt impressed as they were my sunglasses they had tipped my house and it was my son!

Things they do when im out

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 19:46:58]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thats not a prank, it is an awful thing to do.

over a year ago

"Thats not a prank, it is an awful thing to do.

"

I was thinking that too .. very strange what some people will do.

Post new Message to Thread