Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet Etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all can I have some advice please, I am hoping to meet a lady this weekend for a meet. We have exchanged numbers and been chatting. Could people offer any good advice and etiquette for a meet. Is there anything I can do to make it special for her. Is there anything I should bring with me? (other than the obvious condoms)

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Where is the meet?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you meeting for a drink first in a public place or?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

If its at hers maybe a bottle of wine?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Be on time!

By *ree8iveMan
over a year ago

CORNWALL

Hiya, when you say a meet, is this a first social or have are you both expecting to play?

over a year ago

I'm always on time

I believe we are meeting in public, going to have a bit of a flirt and kiss in public, go to a pub have some wine then back to hers

over a year ago

Don't have a wank the nite before

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

A smile and a friendly disposition

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

And don't get pissed

over a year ago

I think its sweet that you are asking - i would say that if you are going out for a few drinks then you don't need to take any wine.

just take yourself!

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Relax and enjoy yourself

over a year ago

Try smelling fresh...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Be very clean and washed, don't be pushy, eye contact and be yourself as above. Good luck!

By *ree8iveMan
over a year ago

CORNWALL

I think good advice is not to try and analyse the evening before you go. Looking smart, smelling nice both help! I've always found it best to let the meet develop and treat it as a date with benefits! It sounds like this lady isn't looking for you to just cum and go!

over a year ago

"I'm always on time

I believe we are meeting in public, going to have a bit of a flirt and kiss in public, go to a pub have some wine then back to hers "

Just turn up and be yourself...and dont put pressure on eachother just go with the flow...and think along the lines of if we fancy eachother its a bonus if npt n.we get on well still a bonus

over a year ago

"I think its sweet that you are asking - i would say that if you are going out for a few drinks then you don't need to take any wine.

just take yourself!"

Really thanks love your profile. I like to be the best I can for someone I meet. This lady seems like she deserves a great time, and a pleasing night. So I'll even take any sex tips advice too

Should I bring any gift of all?

She is in her 30's (so very young) but I think she likes the idea of been seen kissing a 25yr old in public

over a year ago

"I think its sweet that you are asking - i would say that if you are going out for a few drinks then you don't need to take any wine.

just take yourself!

Really thanks love your profile. I like to be the best I can for someone I meet. This lady seems like she deserves a great time, and a pleasing night. So I'll even take any sex tips advice too

She is in her 30's (so very young) but I think she likes the idea of been seen kissing a 25yr old in public "

Above all else, be discreet?

By *ree8iveMan
over a year ago

CORNWALL

Lol....have you two discussed naughty stuff then? If so, and she's confided in you as to things she likes, then suggest them...if not, I'd say don't rush in...be a gent and woo her, seduce her...

over a year ago

"Hi all can I have some advice please, I am hoping to meet a lady this weekend for a meet. We have exchanged numbers and been chatting. Could people offer any good advice and etiquette for a meet. Is there anything I can do to make it special for her. Is there anything I should bring with me? (other than the obvious condoms)

Thanks"

Just the fact that you've asked this question means you don't need any advice. You're already thinking about her rather than just yourself.

Trust your instinct and be yourself. Don't forget that she chose to meet you.

over a year ago

Yeah hold out your hand and say "hi I'm yorkguy...and I just blew my nose in this".

over a year ago

just take yourself!

She is in her 30's (so very young) but I think she likes the idea of been seen kissing a 25yr old in public "

Don't assume anything will happen as it may or may not, dont push to take things further just go with the flow, be open friendly cheeky but polite and respectful. Make sure you talk on the day of the meet, make sure you have the right place right time and don't drink too much. If you have an open relaxed friendly attitude things will flow and both of you will enjoy the encounter.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

A lot of good advice already given.

I would treat it like a date. Cheeky little messages before the day. Arrive looking and smelling your best. Let the lady know you find her attractive. I like a little 'accidental' touch. Leaning in close to smell my perfume also does it for me.

Talk about everything. Not just sex.

Above all - go with no expectations. If no sex happens you will at least have spent a few hours not in front of the computer.

You seem like a considerate person. Just be yourself.

Have fun xx

over a year ago

Just be yourself, go with the flow and be non pushy. Good luck and enjoy...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi all can I have some advice please, I am hoping to meet a lady this weekend for a meet. We have exchanged numbers and been chatting. Could people offer any good advice and etiquette for a meet. Is there anything I can do to make it special for her. Is there anything I should bring with me? (other than the obvious condoms)

Thanks"

How do you act when you meet women normally?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can we have an update on the date afterwards?

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Thanks"

Depending on how naughty the messages have been, maybe a pair of fluffy handcuffs

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Before you buy a drink ask her if you will be getting at least tops. If she says no or hesitates before answering save your money and go.

over a year ago

Thanks

How do you act when you meet women normally? "

I was wondering this too

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Aw, there's such nice people on this site, hehe!!

I would say a really good quality aftershave is always worth the investment - some guys don't seem to realise that cheap smells cheap, and a really good one can make a lady's knees go weak.....

over a year ago

Be yourself and you'll be ok that works for me and don't push it if she says no then it means no but if you've chatted on the phone I don't think she will lol

over a year ago

Wash under your helmet

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

Turn up. No last minute excuses.

Post new Message to Thread