Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why haven't they invented....

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A button on the puter that you can press when you forget to take your caps lock off so everything you have typed doesn't have to be re typed.....bLOODY aNNOYING.

wHAT WOULD YOU INVENT?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"A button on the puter that you can press when you forget to take your caps lock off so everything you have typed doesn't have to be re typed.....bLOODY aNNOYING.

wHAT WOULD YOU INVENT?

"

Amen .. especially as my birds keep pressing or running across the keyboard..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A button on the puter that you can press when you forget to take your caps lock off so everything you have typed doesn't have to be re typed.....bLOODY aNNOYING.

wHAT WOULD YOU INVENT?

"

WHATS WITH CAPS

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I personally would love to invent an anti fat pill that you could take as a kid and never be a fat adult. And a replacement spine for back injurys.x

over a year ago

A button for when I manage to delete something really important!!

over a year ago

thats what the caplocks light is for, id say

over a year ago

I've always wanted to invent a device you put on your foot so it doesn't hurt when you stand on lego and plugs

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"thats what the caplocks light is for, id say "

It needs to be bigger, brighter, flashing with bleeps

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not great when you don't look at the keyboard when you type though...or when you have typed shit loads of words......

over a year ago

id like a machine that could transfer personalities,

ps , i dont care bout me spellin

over a year ago

A magic pill to change you into a man.. They have it so easy !!

over a year ago

Shift + F3

over a year ago

"thats what the caplocks light is for, id say Not great when you don't look at the keyboard when you type though...or when you have typed shit loads of words......"

true , but surely if your not lookin at the key board then i persume your looking at the capitals your typing

over a year ago

wHAT WOULD YOU INVENT?

Amen .. especially as my birds keep pressing or running across the keyboard.. "

Your birds are on your computer? Ohhh must be using TWITTER!

over a year ago

"I personally would love to invent an anti fat pill that you could take as a kid and never be a fat adult. And a replacement spine for back injurys.x"

Yeah but instead of pills it could be cheesecakes and donuts! I don't understand why this hasn't happened yet!

over a year ago

"thats what the caplocks light is for, id say Not great when you don't look at the keyboard when you type though...or when you have typed shit loads of words......"

If you don't look at the keyboard when you type, and you don't look at the screen (I'm assuming since you haven't noticed the caps are wrong)

What do you look at?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"thats what the caplocks light is for, id say Not great when you don't look at the keyboard when you type though...or when you have typed shit loads of words......

true , but surely if your not lookin at the key board then i persume your looking at the capitals your typing "

I am but i sorta go into a trace like state, there should be a button!!! Or like PP said an alarm, maybe a choice of noise would be good.....

over a year ago

You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse.....

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to invent a device you put on your foot so it doesn't hurt when you stand on lego and plugs"
hurry think nike are onto youlol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"thats what the caplocks light is for, id say Not great when you don't look at the keyboard when you type though...or when you have typed shit loads of words......

If you don't look at the keyboard when you type, and you don't look at the screen (I'm assuming since you haven't noticed the caps are wrong)

What do you look at? "

See post beloooowwwwwwwww.

over a year ago

"A magic pill to change you into a man.. They have it so easy !! "

Yep it is

And you get to scratch your genitals in public too

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse..... "
But that's 4 clicks... there should be a button!

over a year ago

What do you look at? See post beloooowwwwwwwww. "

Got ya

over a year ago

true , but surely if your not lookin at the key board then i persume your looking at the capitals your typing I am but i sorta go into a trace like state, there should be a button!!! Or like PP said an alarm, maybe a choice of noise would be good..... "

ya like a big fart sound lol

over a year ago

I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK).

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to invent a device you put on your foot so it doesn't hurt when you stand on lego and plugs hurry think nike are onto youlol"

I think you're right! Let me put some shoes on and run down to the patent office!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK). "
Cover yourself in sanitary towels with wings....voila!!!

over a year ago

Did ya say Capscock or Crapcock?

over a year ago

"You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse..... But that's 4 clicks... there should be a button! "

Did man really land on the moon ?

over a year ago

"You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse..... But that's 4 clicks... there should be a button! "

What would the button be called?

It kinda needs an apt name...

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to invent a device you put on your foot so it doesn't hurt when you stand on lego and plugs hurry think nike are onto youlol

I think you're right! Let me put some shoes on and run down to the patent office!"

shoes shoes shOES SHOES UREKA, youve done it

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

Our putor doesn't even have a light

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse..... But that's 4 clicks... there should be a button!

What would the button be called?

It kinda needs an apt name... "

The brain fart button.

over a year ago

"I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK). "

Jeez how big are you kids noses.

over a year ago

"I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK). Cover yourself in sanitary towels with wings....voila!!! "

To stop getting covered in snot?

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to invent a device you put on your foot so it doesn't hurt when you stand on lego and plugs hurry think nike are onto youlol

I think you're right! Let me put some shoes on and run down to the patent office!

shoes shoes shOES SHOES UREKA, youve done it "

Haven't they already been invented?

over a year ago

"You can change the case on an entire Word document with just 4 clicks of the mouse..... But that's 4 clicks... there should be a button!

Did man really land on the moon ? "

who cares , they didnt invent a caplocks buttom aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK). Cover yourself in sanitary towels with wings....voila!!!

To stop getting covered in snot? "

I haven't checked to see if they absorb snot

over a year ago

aaaawwwwww really thought you were onto something there

Haven't they already been invented?"

over a year ago

"I'd like to invent something like a giant toilet roll holder which could fit on the body, maybe on the lower arm, and hold kitchen rolls for in the winter when the kids have noses that run like tAPS (EXCUSE CAPS LOCK). Cover yourself in sanitary towels with wings....voila!!!

To stop getting covered in snot? I haven't checked to see if they absorb snot "

what you waiting for

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Haven't they already been invented? "

Don't let him piss on your parade, I thought it was a good idea.

over a year ago

ya true that, dont piss on my shoes man , there a good idea lol

Haven't they already been invented? Don't let him piss on your parade, I thought it was a good idea. "

over a year ago

To stop getting covered in snot? I haven't checked to see if they absorb snot "

If I had need for them I'm sure they would have been one more thing I would have grabbed in a moment of dire need

over a year ago

Haven't they already been invented? Don't let him piss on your parade, I thought it was a good idea. "

Thank you, I'm glad someone gets it.....Oh wait......Just realized.......I haven't had the boiler serviced

over a year ago

Haven't they already been invented? Don't let him piss on your parade, I thought it was a good idea.

Thank you, I'm glad someone gets it.....Oh wait......Just realized.......I haven't had the boiler serviced"

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Haven't they already been invented? Don't let him piss on your parade, I thought it was a good idea.

Thank you, I'm glad someone gets it.....Oh wait......Just realized.......I haven't had the boiler serviced"

Post new Message to Thread