FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

meet me tonight, if not for the amazing sex but for....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the experience of tasting one of my specialities....chicken and mushroom pot noodle!....the trick is to fill the water up to the groove, stir well, add the soy sauce then fold the lid back on for upto 2 minutes, you must remember to fold the lid back on!..if not its not at my level ....if you haven't tasted one of my pot noodles you are badly missing out p.s also if you not felt the cock deeeep inside you are badly missing out....moral of the story, meet me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I had you down as a Bombay Bad Boy kinda man.

over a year ago

"I had you down as a Bombay Bad Boy kinda man. "
nahhhh chicken and mushroom allllll dayyyyy!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is what happens when people live on processed rubbish...

over a year ago

"This is what happens when people live on processed rubbish..."
....they provide amazing sex?

over a year ago

A realistic pot noodle can be created by putting some boot laces in a flower pot ,adding hot water and a little brown sauce !

over a year ago

A realistic pot noodle can be created by putting some boot laces in a flower pot ,adding hot water and a little brown sauce !

over a year ago

"A realistic pot noodle can be created by putting some boot laces in a flower pot ,adding hot water and a little brown sauce !"

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Thort you were a veggie

over a year ago

"the experience of tasting one of my specialities....chicken and mushroom pot noodle!....the trick is to fill the water up to the groove, stir well, add the soy sauce then fold the lid back on for upto 2 minutes, you must remember to fold the lid back on!..if not its not at my level ....if you haven't tasted one of my pot noodles you are badly missing out p.s also if you not felt the cock deeeep inside you are badly missing out....moral of the story, meet me"

Ya gotta love him , lmao

over a year ago

never even thought to fold the lid back on

over a year ago

"the experience of tasting one of my specialities....chicken and mushroom pot noodle!....the trick is to fill the water up to the groove, stir well, add the soy sauce then fold the lid back on for upto 2 minutes, you must remember to fold the lid back on!..if not its not at my level ....if you haven't tasted one of my pot noodles you are badly missing out p.s also if you not felt the cock deeeep inside you are badly missing out....moral of the story, meet me

Ya gotta love him , lmao "

im a lovable guy

over a year ago

"never even thought to fold the lid back on "
next time try it, you will love ittttt

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Thort you were a veggie "

pretty sure There is no actual meat in a chicken pot noodle. .. what that chewy chicken like substance is I cant hazard to guess

over a year ago

"This is what happens when people live on processed rubbish.......they provide amazing sex?"

Its hardly fine dining is it?

over a year ago

"the experience of tasting one of my specialities....chicken and mushroom pot noodle!....the trick is to fill the water up to the groove, stir well, add the soy sauce then fold the lid back on for upto 2 minutes, you must remember to fold the lid back on!..if not its not at my level ....if you haven't tasted one of my pot noodles you are badly missing out p.s also if you not felt the cock deeeep inside you are badly missing out....moral of the story, meet me"

He he he threads like this make me smile I love the optimism and worth a read so thanks OP. ...But put it up earlier than 10pm then you might get more possibilities for the evening.

over a year ago

"the experience of tasting one of my specialities....chicken and mushroom pot noodle!....the trick is to fill the water up to the groove, stir well, add the soy sauce then fold the lid back on for upto 2 minutes, you must remember to fold the lid back on!..if not its not at my level ....if you haven't tasted one of my pot noodles you are badly missing out p.s also if you not felt the cock deeeep inside you are badly missing out....moral of the story, meet me

He he he threads like this make me smile I love the optimism and worth a read so thanks OP. ...But put it up earlier than 10pm then you might get more possibilities for the evening. "

....i didnt post it actually looking for a meet, i just did it to put a few smiles on peoples faces

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

You my man really seem to know how to spoil a woman

over a year ago

"This is what happens when people live on processed rubbish.......

they provide amazing sex?"

over a year ago

God damn it! Did I miss it???

over a year ago

See fella when you are a man of the world like me you won't expect to get a woman into bed with just a pot noodle, oh no you have to have a complete menu, may I suggest.

Starter.

Cup-a-soup in a bowl

Main.

Pot noodle, with crispy croutons (fried bread)

Dessert.

Cadbury creme egg, with kit-kat as soldiers.

That my young friend is what I call a recipie for seduction.

Enjoy

over a year ago

"Thort you were a veggie

pretty sure There is no actual meat in a chicken pot noodle. .. what that chewy chicken like substance is I cant hazard to guess "

Its soy protein. There is no meat or meat products in Pot Noodle. There is also no nutrition either, but thats a moot point.

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Thort you were a veggie

pretty sure There is no actual meat in a chicken pot noodle. .. what that chewy chicken like substance is I cant hazard to guess

Its soy protein. There is no meat or meat products in Pot Noodle. There is also no nutrition either, but thats a moot point."

Isn't that like quorn then?

over a year ago

I like to break the noodles up a bit first.

over a year ago

Kimchi Noodles are better, they come in a bowl... with actual flavour. Still wont get you laid though.

over a year ago

PS: No thanks to the cock.

over a year ago

I love a beef and tomato pot noodle with extra ketchup!! Ah thanx for the tip of putting the lid back on! Genius!!!

and to think this is a sex site, I learnt how to clean the filter on my washing machine yesterday...!!

By *ause and EffectCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"See fella when you are a man of the world like me you won't expect to get a woman into bed with just a pot noodle, oh no you have to have a complete menu, may I suggest.

Starter.

Cup-a-soup in a bowl

Main.

Pot noodle, with crispy croutons (fried bread)

Dessert.

Cadbury creme egg, with kit-kat as soldiers.

That my young friend is what I call a recipie for seduction.

Enjoy"

I just haven't lived ;(

I've never ever had a pot noodle (self-made or expertly made!!) or thought to try creme eggs with kit kat! Of the two suggestions one excites me way more than the other....!!

over a year ago

Well they do say cooking for a woman is a good way into her knickers

over a year ago

If you said you'd take the sweetcorn out and put in a bit of extra soy sauce I'd be up for it for sure if I was a woman

over a year ago

"This is what happens when people live on processed rubbish.......they provide amazing sex?

Its hardly fine dining is it? "

What you looking for a good meal or good sex

over a year ago

Really push the boat out and add half an oxo aswell

over a year ago

"Well they do say cooking for a woman is a good way into her knickers "

Really? When? How?

Its never worked for me yet.

over a year ago

"Well they do say cooking for a woman is a good way into her knickers

Really? When? How?

Its never worked for me yet.

"

A jar of Sharwoods has worked wonders for me several times xx Seems I now need to graduate to Pot Noddles

over a year ago

Im not looking.

The op however seems to think his menu is a winner...

Different worlds....

over a year ago

My partners favourite is nice and spicy. I think I'll give him a treat for supper

over a year ago

"My partners favourite is nice and spicy. I think I'll give him a treat for supper "

Tried the Mexican Chilli Beef? Shit they're hot!!

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Funny, student a la carte'. Chuck in some aldi sangria and they,ll be flocking in bab

over a year ago

"the trick is to fill the water up to the groove"

which groove though, a

re you the lower one for a dry taste or the top one for a wet challenge kinda guy,

over a year ago

"A realistic pot noodle can be created by putting some boot laces in a flower pot ,adding hot water and a little brown sauce !"

And that will have more nourishment than a pot noodle

over a year ago

"Funny, student a la carte'. Chuck in some aldi sangria and they,ll be flocking in bab"

Omg aldi sangria is my favourite!!!!

Post new Message to Thread