Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexual Compatibility and Dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was curious to what others think. For me sex is very important to me, I like to explore and I like to show my passion through sex. What be most important for you? Looks, personality or sexual compatibility?

For me personality and sexual compatibility are the most important.

I only mention as I have met a lady and we get on very well and we're a perfect match in terms of sexual compatibility, she is also into the non-vanilla lifestyle. I do think she is pretty, but at the same time I wouldn't say she is the most stunning lady in the world but who is, and this just doesn't seem to be so important to me. Am I weird or are others similar on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I find that the more you care about someone, the sexier they become to you in your own eyes

over a year ago

"I find that the more you care about someone, the sexier they become to you in your own eyes "

yes I agree, before there has been people I wouldn't classed as been my type that have suddenly become extremely sexy to me!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yrs ago when i was but a young carefree girl.....

I had a mate called laurence and he fell for a beautiful girl called carol.....His mom was a wise old bird and saw her son fall head line and sinker but warned him not to marry for looks....it needed to be more substantial.

Anyway, he ignored his wise old mom and went ahead and married her...........

6 mths later they were not together because she had shagged his best mate and was pregnant,

That was the end of that........

Yrs later he married janet, a nice if not homely lady and they been together ever since .....30yrs....

Moral of the story........

Oh i dont know but its a good story and true

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

"Yrs ago when i was but a young carefree girl.....

I had a mate called laurence and he fell for a beautiful girl called carol.....His mom was a wise old bird and saw her son fall head line and sinker but warned him not to marry for looks....it needed to be more substantial.

6 mths later they were not together because she had shagged his best mate and was pregnant,

Yrs later he married janet, a nice if not homely lady and they been together ever since .....30yrs....

Oh i dont know but its a good story and true "

Brilliant.

over a year ago

"Yrs ago when i was but a young carefree girl.....

Oh i dont know but its a good story and true "

thanks for you input!

Post new Message to Thread