Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most fabbed pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I want to start a protest here in Fabworld.

Not that I am an anarchist or any of that shit it's just that I was perusing through the pics of the day with all those lovely sexy people but wondered has there every been a top list of pics fabbed of guys. Now I know that albeit when I look in the mirror and see Brad Pitt staring back at me, with my waif like figure of manliness oozing from every orifice and desperately questioning why I am not inundated with sexy offers from other fabsters seeing as though I am as sexy as a sexy thing on a hot sexy day or am I deluding myself. Has the good lord just reserved the sacred sect of loveliness for you sexy ladies and sexy you all are.

Now before you all start to aim the flak guns in my direction I understand that as I sail across the sea of self delusion, with my tongue in cheek approach of self worth just felt that I would like to nominate myself for the number one spot of most fabbed pics of a bloke.

" No fuck off all you sexy young six pack guys, this is my spot." God these young bucks think that they can beat experience.

As I stub my toe into the sand draw a line whilst looking at you with my puppy dog eyes in a very cute forgive me fashion just thought it would be an interesting crown to hold albeit for a nanno second with all the other much sexy blokes than me. hehehehe

Ok fire away. xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now I want to start a protest here in Fabworld.

Not that I am an anarchist or any of that shit it's just that I was perusing through the pics of the day with all those lovely sexy people but wondered has there every been a top list of pics fabbed of guys. Now I know that albeit when I look in the mirror and see Brad Pitt staring back at me, with my waif like figure of manliness oozing from every orifice and desperately questioning why I am not inundated with sexy offers from other fabsters seeing as though I am as sexy as a sexy thing on a hot sexy day or am I deluding myself. Has the good lord just reserved the sacred sect of loveliness for you sexy ladies and sexy you all are.

Now before you all start to aim the flak guns in my direction I understand that as I sail across the sea of self delusion, with my tongue in cheek approach of self worth just felt that I would like to nominate myself for the number one spot of most fabbed pics of a bloke.

" No fuck off all you sexy young six pack guys, this is my spot." God these young bucks think that they can beat experience.

As I stub my toe into the sand draw a line whilst looking at you with my puppy dog eyes in a very cute forgive me fashion just thought it would be an interesting crown to hold albeit for a nanno second with all the other much sexy blokes than me. hehehehe

Ok fire away. xxxx"

Eh? Sorry, i was pervin the gals fabbed pics and missed that!

over a year ago

Awe thats ok so was I

over a year ago

I haven't read a word of your OP but if it helps i've fabbed you.

over a year ago

Awe bless your liccle deluded self. I now am about 999 away from the goal of fabdom. I know I have achieved stardom when a sexy gal looks at me a froths at the mouth and shouts " Yeah baby, whose Ma bitch....." of course I will reply " me me me my queen." hehehe

thank you

over a year ago

I fabbed ya..... But can't be assed having another Bitch..... Feel free to worship me however and call me queen!!

over a year ago

Considered fabguys. lol

over a year ago

I gave you a little fab to help you reach the top

over a year ago

Hell why not, youre fabbed. Xx

over a year ago

Join the non fabbed club dude

over a year ago

"Join the non fabbed club dude "
but hey who cares

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 02/09/13 08:41:14]

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

You need to upload a pic and get all your fabs in 12 hours to get most fabbed. So fabbing old pics won't make a difference. We did get a guy off the forums to the number 1 men's spot a while ago.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm aiming to get my toolkit in the top ten fabbed for 2013. (Male category) it's going well at the moment.

over a year ago

"I'm aiming to get my toolkit in the top ten fabbed for 2013. (Male category) it's going well at the moment. "

We fabbed it! I cackled loudly when I saw it...

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

The problem might be that guitar hanging on the door.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm aiming to get my toolkit in the top ten fabbed for 2013. (Male category) it's going well at the moment.

We fabbed it! I cackled loudly when I saw it..."

Cheers. Cheque is in the post

over a year ago

"I fabbed ya..... But can't be assed having another Bitch..... Feel free to worship me however and call me queen!! "

Oh my Queen, yes ma'am, anything you say. xx

over a year ago

"The problem might be that guitar hanging on the door."

Since when has a door become a wall.... Plus that guitar is my future on the X Factor cause when Miss Nicole hears my dulcid tones and my beautifully melodic tune that will emanate from my little red friend she will just say fuck it come ere ya rampant twat and fuck me now big boy, fuck me now.... Of course I will resist cause I have to stay true to all my sexy fabsters who inundate my inbox with offers.

Post new Message to Thread