Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Amazing the amount of people that dont want to meet single blokes that go looking at there profiles i dont mind anyone checking me out but its just a pitty when you cant pop into theres to say hi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they were interested they would say hi to you

over a year ago

I dont think uve really worked out how the site works...they are SCANNING u...the possibility is that u will have singe females,hopefully bisexual or bicurious in ur verifies

theres yer answer

over a year ago

"If they were interested they would say hi to you "

whiiiiinge x

over a year ago

"I dont think uve really worked out how the site works...they are SCANNING u...the possibility is that u will have singe females,hopefully bisexual or bicurious in ur verifies

theres yer answer"

single*

*on ur verifies

over a year ago

"Amazing the amount of people that dont want to meet single blokes that go looking at there profiles i dont mind anyone checking me out but its just a pitty when you cant pop into theres to say hi "

There's a reason people do that.. to stop all the other single guys like you and me saying "hi" at the same time leading to 300 unread messages in their inbox.

Come on man, think like lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP maybe more cock pics may help..?

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I look at profiles for all sorts of reasons. Often it's because of something someone has said in the forums or I'm bored and looking at pics.

Just because someone looks at your profile doesn't mean you are what they are looking for.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Life is life on here, live and learn

over a year ago

"If they were interested they would say hi to you

whiiiiinge x"

Hahaha

over a year ago

Hi

over a year ago

Very true but still if they not looking for single blokes why go looking at them

This is just my silly stupid rant

over a year ago

Hi now im happy lol

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

[Removed by poster at 28/08/13 22:47:44]

over a year ago

"Very true but still if they not looking for single blokes why go looking at them

This is just my silly stupid rant "

They most likely are looking but are intent on finding one on their own.. hence why they end up peeking at your profile. It's about control at the end of the day.. we all like a bit of control kept to ourselves don't we?

over a year ago

"Very true but still if they not looking for single blokes why go looking at them

This is just my silly stupid rant "

Because people are nosy?

over a year ago

"I look at profiles for all sorts of reasons. Often it's because of something someone has said in the forums or I'm bored and looking at pics.

Just because someone looks at your profile doesn't mean you are what they are looking for."

over a year ago

people are generally nosy ...

and I did give another reason..seems it wasnt good enough lol

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"Very true but still if they not looking for single blokes why go looking at them"

The ratio is such that couples can afford to scan through the local males and message only those that they're interested in.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

How do you find the ones you want to message unless you look at the profile?

over a year ago

That is easy if you aint looking for single guys dont look at there profiles me im open to meeting males females couples so look at most lol as i said daily moan

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I have single males blocked from contacting me - honestly, cock pics and "fancy a fuck" gets wearing after 30 messages a day... however, I do meet single males - but I'd rather search and find one that appeals when I am ready for that.

I prefer to browse and select to suit my needs rather than be inundated by some of the mindless messages.

over a year ago

"I have single males blocked from contacting me - honestly, cock pics and "fancy a fuck" gets wearing after 30 messages a day... however, I do meet single males - but I'd rather search and find one that appeals when I am ready for that.

I prefer to browse and select to suit my needs rather than be inundated by some of the mindless messages."

I'd say fancy a shag

over a year ago

I understand that beleave me and not once have i ever just asked any body if they just fancy a fuck as an opening message i find that rude and not very resectful and wouldnt just send anyony a cock pick as all men have cocks so plenty can be seen on here if anyone wants to go looking just like i dont go asking any woman to sent there private pics if we want to arange meets yes both want to see what the other looks like but as a man i like to un wrap my gifts slowly so dont want to spoil the suprize

Post new Message to Thread