Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Missing pussy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One of my cats has been missing for a week now!

I have put posters up done the FB thing and called all the vets and the RSPCA ect!

She did this last month and was only away for a few days!! My other cat is missing her and keeps wondering off to look for her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is the puddy cat chipped?

over a year ago

"Is the puddy cat chipped?"

Yeah chipped neutered and jabs up to date

over a year ago

hopefully someone will take her to the Vets and you can be reunited

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Sorry to hear that, hope she turns up, I would hate either of mine going missing.

over a year ago

Oh God ........ I would be beside myself if one of mine was missing ............. I hope she comes back soon Lucy

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is she still finding her way around the new area? Have you checked back the old house?

over a year ago

Have you asked neighbours to check sheds and garages in case it has been locked in somewhere?

over a year ago

I have checked with everyone!!

Sheds garages fields the lot! And even the old house!

She is a very pretty grey fluffy thing!

So I am kinda guessing someone has picked her up

over a year ago

"Is she still finding her way around the new area? Have you checked back the old house?"

That's a point.

My grandads cat did that for months.

over a year ago

My neighbor's cat went missing like that. Turns out an elderly couple had been feeding the critter in their yard. One day they let the cat in the house and just kept it. Found out about it months later when the orig owner was on a walk and saw her cat in their window.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Oh no. Hopefully she comes back soon. Xx

over a year ago

Hope she comes home safe and sound xx

By *ecor atorMan
over a year ago

York

You don't live close to a Chinese take away do you? ??

over a year ago

We've only just got a kitten...I'd be devastated if he went missing

Hope kittys back soon

over a year ago

Blooming cats nearly as bad as kids!

Thanks everyone x x

over a year ago

Just in case i should come across your pussy, how well does it purr if i should stroke it properly?

By *az1312Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere near Coventry

I cannot believe a couple of the vulgar comments on this post.

However, I,like most, really hope that she turns up for you safe and well.

If she does,please let us know.

over a year ago

Hope she comes back soon. A cat I got for my 5th birthday went walkabouts for two weeks, then it just suddenly turned back up. Fingers crossed the same will happen for you

over a year ago

"You don't live close to a Chinese take away do you? ??"

Or pigeon fanciers... They have been known to dislike the cats of new neighbours as it spooks their pigeons.

My Staffie got attacked by a cat on monday it was on his back and everything, it jumped off and scarpered just as I was thinking about intervening. Luckily for the cat he's a nice staffie...

over a year ago

Has she come home yet?

over a year ago

Oh i do feel for you, mine did the same a few months back, we put notes through doors and she turned up bout 5 streets away,someone had taken her in....so dont give up hope

over a year ago

"Has she come home yet?"

No not yet been missing just over a week now

over a year ago

"Has she come home yet?

No not yet been missing just over a week now "

Aww I feel for you honestly hope she comes back soon xxxx

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Aw, thinking bout you...hope she comes back soon xxx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Is she still finding her way around the new area? Have you checked back the old house?

That's a point.

My grandads cat did that for months."

I remember a story a few years back where a cat found it's way back to Cornwall

over a year ago

Feeling for you

Our tortoise went missing a year last autumn, and we feared she was gone for good ...

But the following May she was re discovered and taken to the local vets

Fortunately she'd been chipped and idemtified quickly, just gone awol for 7 months

Don't give up hope

over a year ago

"Has she come home yet?

Aww I hope she comes back soon!

over a year ago

Would drive us crazy if one of ours went missing, however they do say most cats have 3 homes, our house is more like a 1/2 way house for cats they all come for their tea, and at the same time every bloody day we have at least 3 -4 other cats Sat outside the patio doors waiting for some food

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Contact the refuse collection base / council office..often they find cats as they walk the streets .. Our council expect them to pick them up and document the find .

also alert milkmen and post men that walk from house to house. childrens playground areas as little kids often notice a cat if its friendly.

hopefully it has been shut in whilst someone away and will rush home when they let it out..

do make sure animals are microchipped it is much easier to alert the owner.

cat protection league locally also. RSPCA are pretty much useless we find.. and not in the least helpful.

I had to go out last week and bring in a roadside cat very sad but we were able to locate the owner very quickly.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

On a bright note I opened my front door one day to see a strange cat on my drive .. was very friendly .. looked at its disc on collar called the number they were living 90 miles away .. cat must have got a lift somehow.. we called CPL and they transported the cat home..

They often do return to a previous home it may take them some time tho so do keep in touch with previous neighbourhood.

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Fingers crossed for you....we've got two 6 month old kittens and one of them stayed out all night....we were really worried but it turned up the next afternoon...starving and tired....the little bitch still hasn't told us what she got up to!

over a year ago

"Has she come home yet?

My mum's cat went missing for 2 weeks once. We think she'd been shut in a garage and the owner had been away. Hope yours comes back purring. xx

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

How awful. Our's went missing for about 2 weeks once. Put posters out, contacted the local council and shelters, asked the nighbours to check their sheds, ect. She was microchipped so we knew that if she had been handed in, we'd be contacted.

The morning she turned up, it was clear she had been well fed but was clearly distressed and made loads of noise and fuss, just wanting everyone to know she was home.

I reckon somebody tried to keep her and she darted out first chance she got. She used to be really friendly with strangers but is now very dubious about letting anyone she doesn't know near her.

Hopefully your's makes his/her way home (unharmed) soon.

- Amy. x

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Hope kitty turns up soon.

I had one go missing for 6 weeks once, so still quite likely to return.

over a year ago

Hope your cat returns home to you soon lucy.

We got adopted by our cat who had been driven out by our nieghbors dog.

Sadly our daughter saw one run over few weeks ago brought it home but it had passed away, we took it to our vets where the owner had reported it missing so at least they had closure.

Fingers crossed for yours xx

over a year ago

We have always wondered where they go and what our cats get up to while out, have often thought about getting cat Cams for them

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Has the cat returned yet ??

over a year ago

No she hasn't... I have contacted all the vets and RSPCA and cat rescue places again!

Put posters up offering reward for her safe return! Leaflet dropped around my area!

It's going to be 2 weeks end of this week

over a year ago

awwwwwwwww big hugs .......... hope she comes back to you soon xxxx

over a year ago

Fingers crossed she's just got a '2nd owner'..

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Ah bless, really hope u get her home soon xx

I'd be devastated if any of my babies went missing x

over a year ago

Good news my missing cat has been found and is now at home where she belongs....... It seems that whilst she was out doing her daily business someone took her home with them!!

She has lost a bit of weight but has had a check up at the vets and she is fine!!

over a year ago

Happy days really good news. xx

over a year ago

Fandabbydozy

over a year ago

Aww fantastic. I'd be mortified if that happened to my Luna... Glad she's home safe and sound..

over a year ago

Awwww am so pleased she has come back safe xxx

over a year ago

People that keep cats in is bloody annoying! Theres a lady that walks past my nanas and always tries to coax her cat out with cat treats from her pockets! Who carrys cat treats in their pockets come on now! I refuse to feed cats that come to my flat as their not mine and do not want someone moaning I took their cat! Good news about yer cat though! Nothing worse!

over a year ago

"Good news my missing cat has been found and is now at home where she belongs....... It seems that whilst she was out doing her daily business someone took her home with them!!

She has lost a bit of weight but has had a check up at the vets and she is fine!!

"

I fuxxing knew I ate the wrong cat it was gross.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Good news my missing cat has been found and is now at home where she belongs....... It seems that whilst she was out doing her daily business someone took her home with them!!

"

That is very strange whatever were they thinking.. glad the cat is back tho

over a year ago

That is very strange whatever were they thinking.. glad the cat is back tho

"

Think someone took a liking to her as she is very pretty.... Grey/silver long haired so she does look gorgeous...

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

My cat disappears quite often and I know for a fact that he just wanders into people's houses of his own accord. So now he wears a little tracking tag on his collar and I can go out with the reciever and track him down when he's been gone for more than a day at a time. It cost about £60 but was definitely a good investment as I no longer worry about where he's wandered off to and can usually find him pretty quickly.

over a year ago

"My cat disappears quite often and I know for a fact that he just wanders into people's houses of his own accord. So now he wears a little tracking tag on his collar and I can go out with the reciever and track him down when he's been gone for more than a day at a time. It cost about £60 but was definitely a good investment as I no longer worry about where he's wandered off to and can usually find him pretty quickly. "

Oh that's a brill idea.... Where do you get the tracking collar from?

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"My cat disappears quite often and I know for a fact that he just wanders into people's houses of his own accord. So now he wears a little tracking tag on his collar and I can go out with the reciever and track him down when he's been gone for more than a day at a time. It cost about £60 but was definitely a good investment as I no longer worry about where he's wandered off to and can usually find him pretty quickly.

Oh that's a brill idea.... Where do you get the tracking collar from? "

I'm not sure where we got it from, my housemate bought it online - probably eBay or similar. It's called loc8tor. You get four tags so it's pretty good if your cat likes to lose it's collar like mine does. The range isn't very big, probably only 100 - 200 metres so you need to have a rough idea where they are and have a bit of a walk around but 9 times out of 10 I find him within five minutes now that I know where he likes to hang out.

over a year ago

"My cat disappears quite often and I know for a fact that he just wanders into people's houses of his own accord. So now he wears a little tracking tag on his collar and I can go out with the reciever and track him down when he's been gone for more than a day at a time. It cost about £60 but was definitely a good investment as I no longer worry about where he's wandered off to and can usually find him pretty quickly.

I'm not sure where we got it from, my housemate bought it online - probably eBay or similar. It's called loc8tor. You get four tags so it's pretty good if your cat likes to lose it's collar like mine does. The range isn't very big, probably only 100 - 200 metres so you need to have a rough idea where they are and have a bit of a walk around but 9 times out of 10 I find him within five minutes now that I know where he likes to hang out. "

That's great thanks for the info will look into that

over a year ago

Glad to hear you have your cat back, It's been gone a few weeks hasn't it? It's the not knowing that must do your head in.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm glad she's back Lucy.

I have four that regularly wander through my house. I don't feed them but they do stop mice from wanting to come in.

over a year ago

"Glad to hear you have your cat back, It's been gone a few weeks hasn't it? It's the not knowing that must do your head in. "

Yeah she was missing for almost 4 weeks!!

So pleased to have her back!!! And she seems happy to be back too

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

That's really good news that you and kitty are reunited

over a year ago

hooray the cat came back! I bet she has some tails of adventure to tell the other cats now.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I decided when mine were kittens that they'd be housecats and never go outside. They are particularly pretty and one of the breed traits is they are very human friendly and are happy to be picked up and handled.

So pleased you got yours back, it seems there are a lot of people who would happily steal a pet cos it's pretty and friendly.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Great news!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

I missed this!!

Glad she's home safe x

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

I'm not sure where we got it from, my housemate bought it online - probably eBay or similar. It's called loc8tor. You get four tags so it's pretty good if your cat likes to lose it's collar like mine does. The range isn't very big, probably only 100 - 200 metres so you need to have a rough idea where they are and have a bit of a walk around but 9 times out of 10 I find him within five minutes now that I know where he likes to hang out.

That's great thanks for the info will look into that "

I've just had to utilise the cat tracker to find my cat as he didn't come home again last night. Turns out some people had kept him in at their house overnight cause he invited himself in (no surprise there!) and they didn't want to kick him out. They got a bit sheepish when I pointed out he's got a loving home and can't get back there if they keep him locked in!

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

All you need to do now is train your cat to find hot single ladies and hang out with them lol

By *ot pussy and big cockCouple
over a year ago

Nr Newtown

"On a bright note I opened my front door one day to see a strange cat on my drive .. was very friendly .. looked at its disc on collar called the number they were living 90 miles away .. cat must have got a lift somehow.. we called CPL and they transported the cat home..

They often do return to a previous home it may take them some time tho so do keep in touch with previous neighbourhood. "

Keeping fingers crossed for you. Would hate it if mine went missing.

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

He does have a way with the ladies but essentially he's just a little attention whore.

over a year ago

I had a cat go missing for 5 months!! Just turned up again like it had never been away!

Post new Message to Thread