Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daniel Pelka

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

R.I.P Angel, may you rest in peace away from the suffering and torture inflicted upon you by the people who should have protected and loved you the most.

Such a heartbreaking story, it makes me so sad and angry that anyone could even think about harming a small child in such a cruel and depraved way. There is no suitable punishment for his killers, I only hope they endure an equally as painful if not more so, end to their disgusting being

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Terrible story. Poor lad.

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Been listening about this lad on the radio and brought a tear to my eye that he was treated this way and no one picked up on his plight. Shocking and chilling.

RIP little man

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just sat and cried my eyes out, I don't cry much, but to think this little boy laid unconscious for two days alone in a room and there was no one to hold his hand at the end just breaks my heart x

over a year ago

It's made me so angry!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I haven't heard about it. Not sure I want to either. Hate things like I'm assuming this is

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Just read up about this. How any human being can purposely inflict suffering like that on any other human being beggars belief, I look at my lad who's 2 and a half and even tho most days he drives me mental I couldn't imagine how anyone could be that cruel.

Evil. Pure evil x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

These people are evil. I've said times before if you can't look after your kids or don't want them just hand them over to social services. But they actually take please in doing it. Sickens me to the heart

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've not seen or heard a thing about this so just read up about it now. Absolutely awful and heartbreaking there is nothing legal that can be done to give those people the punishment they deserve.

over a year ago

what I have heard made me feel sick and well I ant really put my finger on all the mix of feelings suffice to say none were pleasant.

Post new Message to Thread