Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

lack of confidence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I,ve have never had a great deal of confidence lots of things have happened in my life to knock me down I pick myself up and dust myself down but its getting harder each time. So just wondering if anyone has any tips to build mine up a bit as feeling very.low at the moment .

Thanks in advance

Kelly xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First of all, let me start by saying that you are lovely and fecking bootiful!!!

I have suffered from the same affliction, many times! Pamper yourself! Treat yourself to a little you time, because you deserve it, then put on some music that makes you smile and dance around like a loony makes me feel better!

And most of all, listen to and remember all the nice things people have to say about you, they're probably all true!

I think you're lush!

I hope you feel much more confident very soon! You ought to shexy

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have hit rock bottom in the past in terms of confidence and had to build it up from scratch it's the best thing I have done because now I do truly love the person I am...

over a year ago

"I have hit rock bottom in the past in terms of confidence and had to build it up from scratch it's the best thing I have done because now I do truly love the person I am... "

Just as you should!

over a year ago

"I,ve have never had a great deal of confidence lots of things have happened in my life to knock me down I pick myself up and dust myself down but its getting harder each time. So just wondering if anyone has any tips to build mine up a bit as feeling very.low at the moment .

Thanks in advance

Kelly xx"

Kelly, I don't know if its an age thing,but since I hit my 50's I seem to have learned to appreciate myself and my qualities a lot more and ive found a contentment ive never had before,Its all to do with the freedom to be myself after years of oppressive relationships.I hope you start to feel better soon.

over a year ago

Aww thank you ladies it just seems so hard at the moment but I'm trying . Thank you for your lovely words its helping xxx

By *aisy2012Couple
over a year ago

everywhere

Not being completely full of self confidence myself I read your post with interest Then I looked at your profile & pics - I think you're just fishing for compliments; you're lovely!! If you can't have confidence looking the way you look I'm royally fucked

over a year ago

Believe I'm not fishing for compliments I've always lacked confidence and things have happened to bring me right down . I hope your confidence builds up soon big hugs xxx

By *ancatMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Be happy with who you are. And live life to the full. And from what I have seen on your pics you look fantastic.

Post new Message to Thread