Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you rather

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the last 2 days I've asked a rather stupid question

The first one was "would you rather fight a horse sized duck or several horse sized ducks" The second was "How do you pronounce it, scones or scones?"

So I think I'll make these a daily thing, until it starts getting old

So todays question is

Would you rather fight a bear with shark fins, or a shark with bear arms?

Discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

That's easy a bear with shark fins...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only if I have a bazooka

over a year ago

when you say "fight" could it just be a battle of wits...cause i'll take the bear. they is WELL stoopid!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm a lover not a fighter. However, does the bear have its arms and paws as well as the fins or instead of the fins?

over a year ago

Depends if im beside water or not!

over a year ago

I'm guessing the sharks are American as they have the right to bear arms?

By *oxerjoshleeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Definitely a bear with sharks fins assuming I would have to fight the shark with bear arms in the water.

over a year ago

"I'm a lover not a fighter. However, does the bear have its arms and paws as well as the fins or instead of the fins?"

just fins, the shark has the arms

over a year ago

"Definitely a bear with sharks fins assuming I would have to fight the shark with bear arms in the water. "

ha ha

over a year ago

I'll take both down

over a year ago

What noise does a giraffe make???

over a year ago

Assuming I'd be fighting the bear-armed shark in the water, that would be a very bad match up given sharks are some of the most dangerous predators in the world and perfectly adapted to hunting the sea, if anything the large powerful arms would serve to only make it even MORE dangerous, so I'd probably have to choose the shark-finned bear, that I can't see getting any additional benefit from the fins - as though a 1000lb mass of bulk and muscle with razor sharp claws and fangs would need any.

over a year ago

"Assuming I'd be fighting the bear-armed shark in the water, that would be a very bad match up given sharks are some of the most dangerous predators in the world and perfectly adapted to hunting the sea, if anything the large powerful arms would serve to only make it even MORE dangerous, so I'd probably have to choose the shark-finned bear, that I can't see getting any additional benefit from the fins - as though a 1000lb mass of bulk and muscle with razor sharp claws and fangs would need any."

Could a shark swim well with heavy bear arms instead of streamline fins?

also?

A bear with fins wouldn't be able to run on four legs so you could use that

over a year ago

"Assuming I'd be fighting the bear-armed shark in the water, that would be a very bad match up given sharks are some of the most dangerous predators in the world and perfectly adapted to hunting the sea, if anything the large powerful arms would serve to only make it even MORE dangerous, so I'd probably have to choose the shark-finned bear, that I can't see getting any additional benefit from the fins - as though a 1000lb mass of bulk and muscle with razor sharp claws and fangs would need any.

Could a shark swim well with heavy bear arms instead of streamline fins?

also?

A bear with fins wouldn't be able to run on four legs so you could use that "

I had thought that the arms would slow the shark down but you did say we'd have to fight it, so I imagined the fight taking place in some sort of aquatic gladiatorial arena, though I doubt anyone could outswim said shark anyway so I doubt the escape would be much of an option either.

I wasn't aware that the bears limbs had been replaced with fins and sort of pictured a regular bear with a sharks dorsal fin.

Post new Message to Thread