Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mOVING????

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Really one of lifes biggest stresses???

Well ibeen on cleaning mode for the last 24hrs - and OMG is that stressfulll,.lol

So yaeh, but what comes up above that one YOUR stress-o-meter????

xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Have only moved our main home once in 25 years....thank god.

It is extremely stressful

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I have my house up for sale at the moment as I need to downsize and move to a more affordable place, and although I am looking forward to lovong in a more managable house I am terrified at the prospect of actually having to pack up etc as there is only me and my daughter to do it so I know that most of it will fall to me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Moving .. I have moved many times but I think Divorce is more stressful xx

over a year ago

Moved twice now in the last 18 months and it's a right pain. Hope it goes well for you x

over a year ago

married for 15 yrs moved 12 times due to his work longest spell 18months shortest 2 weeks very stressful hes divorced think his ex wife didnt like the moving

over a year ago

"Moving .. I have moved many times but I think Divorce is more stressful xx"

couldn't agree more

but it's a good way of loseing weight as well lol(divorce) I lost 5 stones personally and a 14stone dead weight round my neck lol

over a year ago

"Moving .. I have moved many times but I think Divorce is more stressful xx

couldn't agree more

but it's a good way of loseing weight as well lol(divorce) I lost 5 stones personally and a 14stone dead weight round my neck lol"

maybe she felt the same ???

only kidding ... divorce very stressful but .but life goes on believe in the Karma

over a year ago

I love moving house. I moved quite alot when I was a kid and am now in my 4th house since leaving 'home' in 2002.

I think once I finally bite the bullet and get on the property ladder though I'll stay put for longer.

over a year ago

"Really one of lifes biggest stresses???

Well ibeen on cleaning mode for the last 24hrs - and OMG is that stressfulll,.lol

So yaeh, but what comes up above that one YOUR stress-o-meter????

xxxx"

Absolutely for me!!!

New job, no problem.

Divorce, no problem.

My late partner's sudden death, sad however, I managed to move on.

My relocation from London to Wiltshire was sooooooooooooooooo stressful it still haunts me, and I really don't want to do it again soon unless I absolutely have to.

Perhaps the circumstances will be different this time, as I shall be on my own, without my late partner nagging me about this and that, and slippages will only affect me and no one else!

over a year ago

BTW, I must add that the reason why I find it stressful is that, I am not a tidy person, and moving means I have to tidy the house, and THAT, is the most stressful of all!!!

over a year ago

Tell me about it!

I just had to move off the sofa to make a brew coz Trace is out,nearly did my head in!

XXXX

over a year ago

the trick is to be organised do a room a weekend box and label everything be ruthless and chuck stuff out, clean room leaving boxes in the room when we moved a few years back the new owners sent me a note of thanks for everything being just ready to move in id even cleaned the carpets and washed the curtains, removal men were very pleased with me for being so sorted just sorry the lady whos house we bought didnt do the same the mucky mare !!

Post new Message to Thread