Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things you have done in your sleep ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well your other half may tell you ? John snoring and he play football and I get him kicking me ... like last night he was doing crowd control and had a set too with a person in his dream again I was kicked and still feel it ........... now I am thinking is it safe to be in same bed he could kill me ? What have you done in your sleep ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Well your other half may tell you ? John snoring and he play football and I get him kicking me ... like last night he was doing crowd control and had a set too with a person in his dream again I was kicked and still feel it ........... now I am thinking is it safe to be in same bed he could kill me ? What have you done in your sleep ? "

Hi Jo, Its obviously not safe in that bed, can I suggest purely for none sexual reasons and only thinking of your safety that you join me in mine each night ?

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

was fast asleep woke up slapped hubby at the time across the face and went back to sleep ..

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

I fell asleep while my ex was riding me, one of those mirco sleeps

Anyway it was long enough to start talking and I told her to pass me my tap spanner as there was a leak.. ( deadly serious here )

No sex for me that week

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm single so no one gets hurt lol xx

over a year ago

Well I was reading about this and it say some have sex when sleeping ...... some eat when sleeping and some can even drive a car ...... some people do all sorts in there sleep .

over a year ago

Hey Jo The most I've done in my sleep is sleep walk downstairs and make myself something to eat while i was naked.. To resolve your problem, you could ask your partner to take sleeping pills to go into a deeper sleep or simply even swap sides of the bed, that way, he'll kick on the outside of the bed as opposed to the inside towards you :P Hope it helps xx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I sometimes scream.

over a year ago

I used to cum in my sleep but i soon took matters into my own hands and the situation went away

over a year ago

"Hey Jo The most I've done in my sleep is sleep walk downstairs and make myself something to eat while i was naked.. To resolve your problem, you could ask your partner to take sleeping pills to go into a deeper sleep or simply even swap sides of the bed, that way, he'll kick on the outside of the bed as opposed to the inside towards you :P Hope it helps xx"
I have now had this 3 times and it hurts me I feel it for days and not nice when I am in a deep sleep ..... Puts me in a bad mood rest of the day .. he say he is sorry ,

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Is a sleepwalking nun a roamin' Catholic

over a year ago

"Is a sleepwalking nun a roamin' Catholic

"

sam ........... lol xxxx

over a year ago

I've cum in my sleep. Actually came not just dreamt it.

Can't work out how to do it again tho.

over a year ago

"I've cum in my sleep. Actually came not just dreamt it.

Can't work out how to do it again tho. "

yes I have cum in my sleep too ...... I think done this about 4 times .

over a year ago

My ex once woke me up in the middle of the night and asked me to sew a button on his shirt. Scared the hell out of me. I answered him, we had a conversation then I realised the daft sod was fast asleep!

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

I've cum in my sleep a few times too. Hubby said it was incredibly horny to watch

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

On an overnite hotel meet, got out of bed, left the room, trotted off down the corridor, suddenly woke up, realised where I was.

Panic sets in as I have a mental block and cant remember the room number. So I`m stood there knocking on a hotel room door (which I hoped was the right one) naked with the mother of all boners.

Luckily it was the right room and the lady in question let me in like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I checked next morning and fortunately there was no CCTV in the corridor

over a year ago

"Is a sleepwalking nun a roamin' Catholic

"

brilliant , that one is gonna keep me giggling all day

over a year ago

"On an overnite hotel meet, got out of bed, left the room, trotted off down the corridor, suddenly woke up, realised where I was.

Panic sets in as I have a mental block and cant remember the room number. So I`m stood there knocking on a hotel room door (which I hoped was the right one) naked with the mother of all boners.

Luckily it was the right room and the lady in question let me in like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I checked next morning and fortunately there was no CCTV in the corridor "

Well thank god you new the room number . lol

over a year ago

As someone with a very messed up sleep pattern I tend to do all sorts in my sleep.

Apparently you can have a whole conversation with me... Im terrible for sleep walking too... Although not as bad now... My kids are awful though. Have to keep doors locked tight.

I've came loads of time in my sleep.. and apparently told my ex he was a idiot.

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

My old neighbour nearly killed his wife in his sleep by strangling her lol

over a year ago

"My old neighbour nearly killed his wife in his sleep by strangling her lol"

Really?! That's not that funny!

over a year ago

I was in bed with my ex, i turned around and spat her in the face then turned back around. She wasn't impressed

over a year ago

"My old neighbour nearly killed his wife in his sleep by strangling her lol

Really?! That's not that funny! "

I am not sure if he got jail ? would you for killing a person in your sleep ? be hard to prove ?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Shit I bet I have done some crazy things, unfortunately I can't remember them because I was asleep at the time.

over a year ago

"Shit I bet I have done some crazy things, unfortunately I can't remember them because I was asleep at the time. "
well you better look out as you may dream of the blue ones . lol you love so much,

over a year ago

Apparently and I'm deadly serious here. I take hold of Ants cock most nights and spend the nigh wanking him... Totally oblivious!!!

over a year ago

"Apparently and I'm deadly serious here. I take hold of Ants cock most nights and spend the nigh wanking him... Totally oblivious!!! "
wow he must love it ,lol or he would take your hand away .

over a year ago

"Apparently and I'm deadly serious here. I take hold of Ants cock most nights and spend the nigh wanking him... Totally oblivious!!! wow he must love it ,lol or he would take your hand away . "

Lol true. Last nights wank was gorgeous apparently.... Just wish I remembered it too !!!

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"My old neighbour nearly killed his wife in his sleep by strangling her lol

Really?! That's not that funny! "

well it's was at the time when they told me as I didn't think that was possible, but after them telling me he suffered with nightmares from when he was in the army and posted in Ireland and was shot 3 times

By *avidtealMan
over a year ago

Near Wakefield

once woke up on top of the Mrs, fully erect pumping away.

regularly though when I've had a few drinks i will wake up with either my fingers rubbing the Mrs pussy or with my fingers inside her

sometimes she pushes me away other times we end up fucking

By *arry50Man
over a year ago

northern jersey

Farting. Lol

Post new Message to Thread