Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

body from baywatch face from crimewatch

Jump to newest

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

My profile pic of my torso seems to get me quite a bit of interest but as soon as I send my mug shot I get blocked. So... it appears that my mother lied to me and I'm not handsome at all, she did drop me a few times as a kid but in fairness to her it's not easy holding a crack pipe and a baby at the same time.

Going to invest in a couple of paper bags.

And yes this is a look at me thread and yes I am looking for sympathy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you and me both my friend, thought I had missed most of the branche's as I fell out the ugly tree!

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I keep telling people, it's nothing a paper bag won't solve

over a year ago

Maybe they think that your just too good looking for them?..

And that they think that they dont quite match up to your standed?? As you obviously look after your body..bambi x

over a year ago

You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body. I have to just show my boots for fear of scaring people.

Did you find your shoe?

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Maybe they think that your just too good looking for them?..

And that they think that they dont quite match up to your standed?? As you obviously look after your body..bambi x

"

That's it!!! My mother wasn't lying after all. People are scared off because I'm out of their league. Thanks bambi.

over a year ago

"You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body. "

You talk a helluva lot of bollocks.

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body. I have to just show my boots for fear of scaring people.

Did you find your shoe?"

No sign of my shoe..... and to make things worse I've even lost a sock. I might start an angry thread moaning how hard it is being a single male with only one shoe.

over a year ago

That's it!!! My mother wasn't lying after all. People are scared off because I'm out of their league. Thanks bambi. "

gotta say it your just too dam sexy for some!!...smiles))

over a year ago

"You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body.

"

over a year ago

I've got the face of a angel and the body of a god just a pity the god is Buddha and I couldn't afford a good plastic sergen after I fell from heaven lol

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

That's it!!! My mother wasn't lying after all. People are scared off because I'm out of their league. Thanks bambi. gotta say it your just too dam sexy for some!!...smiles))"

It all makes sense now

over a year ago

This forum spoke to me like no forum has ever done before

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"This forum spoke to me like no forum has ever done before "

What did the forum say?

over a year ago

"This forum spoke to me like no forum has ever done before

What did the forum say? "

It said "Mister E, you belong here"

over a year ago

I get a far more positive reaction to my face pics these days ever since I took a shot at smiling

over a year ago

Im other way round i think

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I get a far more positive reaction to my face pics these days ever since I took a shot at smiling "

I think you could be right at that one. I need to shake off the serious thug look.

over a year ago

"My profile pic of my torso seems to get me quite a bit of interest but as soon as I send my mug shot I get blocked. So... it appears that my mother lied to me and I'm not handsome at all, she did drop me a few times as a kid but in fairness to her it's not easy holding a crack pipe and a baby at the same time.

And yes this is a look at me thread and yes I am looking for sympathy. "

Same here bud. But you get no sympathy lol

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Im other way round i think "

What you on about, your pics are great.

over a year ago

"I get a far more positive reaction to my face pics these days ever since I took a shot at smiling

I think you could be right at that one. I need to shake off the serious thug look. "

Truth be told I think I'm better looking with my 'serious/thoughtful' expression, but its easy to forget that a few messages aside, most ladies on here don't know you well enough to not read into such expressions as potentially hostile, so a warm, friendly smile is a much better way to show yourself.

over a year ago

"You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body. I have to just show my boots for fear of scaring people.

Did you find your shoe?"

Your stunning you fibber

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"My profile pic of my torso seems to get me quite a bit of interest but as soon as I send my mug shot I get blocked. So... it appears that my mother lied to me and I'm not handsome at all, she did drop me a few times as a kid but in fairness to her it's not easy holding a crack pipe and a baby at the same time.

No need for paper bags, Could you maybe work on your defence so you don't get punched in the face so often ?

over a year ago

There's nothing wrong with your face! Although it would be nice to see a pic of you smiling

over a year ago

"You're lucky, I don't even have a photogenic body.

"

Check boots do it for me no matter what you look like....hmmmm tad shallow but who cares

over a year ago

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"There's nothing wrong with your face! Although it would be nice to see a pic of you smiling "

I'm a very serious person tho. I wouldn't smile on a meet so don't want to mislead anyone. Maybe I should add a pic of my cum face to add some variety.

over a year ago

That's why I have photos of my face in my public photo's, they get to be disappointed straight away then

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

" That's why I have photos of my face in my public photo's, they get to be disappointed straight away then "

I'm like a northern rock mortgage. At first glance I seem like a good idea but once involved I fill you with feelings of regret.

over a year ago

"There's nothing wrong with your face! Although it would be nice to see a pic of you smiling

I'm a very serious person tho. I wouldn't smile on a meet so don't want to mislead anyone. Maybe I should add a pic of my cum face to add some variety. "

You wouldn't smile on a meet?! I'd have to place a bet that I could make you laugh

over a year ago

Did you find your shoe?

No sign of my shoe..... and to make things worse I've even lost a sock. I might start an angry thread moaning how hard it is being a single male with only one shoe. "

I might head back up to Cupids later!

Serious eBay opportunities going on after the weekend!!

1. Single sock and shoe - ideal for the man who tried cutting his toenails with a chainsaw!

2. Black shirt - one previous careless owner from Southampton. possibly stained with a variety of bodily fluids depending on where it ended up. It was dark after all!

3. iPhone 5 (chipped!) - possibly containing a variety of filthy photos.

Plus I'm sure many other items yet to be discovered!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Did you find your shoe?

No sign of my shoe..... and to make things worse I've even lost a sock. I might start an angry thread moaning how hard it is being a single male with only one shoe.

1. Single sock and shoe - ideal for the man who tried cutting his toenails with a chainsaw!

2. Black shirt - one previous careless owner from Southampton. possibly stained with a variety of bodily fluids depending on where it ended up. It was dark after all!

Plus I'm sure many other items yet to be discovered! "

You forgot Superramfan's hat. I have that

over a year ago

When they were handing out good looks, I was at the front of the que. you should see what I got for pushing in.

over a year ago

"

"

That should fetch a pretty penny too!..it wasn't exactly cheap that shirt!

over a year ago

Did you find your shoe?

Plus I'm sure many other items yet to be discovered! "

Pair of blingy earrings..lost in the far corner in the cool room and a black flower out of my hair lol

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"There's nothing wrong with your face! Although it would be nice to see a pic of you smiling

I'm a very serious person tho. I wouldn't smile on a meet so don't want to mislead anyone. Maybe I should add a pic of my cum face to add some variety.

You wouldn't smile on a meet?! I'd have to place a bet that I could make you laugh "

No seriously I don't. After the initial excitement, the feelings of guilt and the thought of disposing of the body creep in and I don't crack a smile for a few days after.

over a year ago

"

That should fetch a pretty penny too!..it wasn't exactly cheap that shirt! "

Drop the club a line Ben - I'm sure Rubes can pick it up if they find it and bring it down to Kent!! Most places don't auction lost property for charity until Xmas!!

PS - would it fit me? I look quite good in black!

over a year ago

"

That should fetch a pretty penny too!..it wasn't exactly cheap that shirt!

Drop the club a line Ben - I'm sure Rubes can pick it up if they find it and bring it down to Kent!! Most places don't auction lost property for charity until Xmas!!

PS - would it fit me? I look quite good in black! "

It would go nice with your jeans too

over a year ago

You wouldn't smile on a meet?! I'd have to place a bet that I could make you laugh

No seriously I don't. After the initial excitement, the feelings of guilt and the thought of disposing of the body creep in and I don't crack a smile for a few days after. "

I'd rest well in my shallow grave in the knowledge that I made you smile eventually!

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

" I'd rest well in my shallow grave in the knowledge that I made you smile eventually! "

Awwww how sweet. You fancy meeting sometime?

over a year ago

" I'd rest well in my shallow grave in the knowledge that I made you smile eventually!

Awwww how sweet. You fancy meeting sometime? "

Yeah sure

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Did you find your shoe?"

Missy, I think you need to check of your pants are on fire you liar liar...you are gorgeous!

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

" I'd rest well in my shallow grave in the knowledge that I made you smile eventually!

Yeah sure "

Excellent. I'm picking up some essentials from the hardware store tomorrow -rope, shovel, axe. So anytime after that suits me.

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Did you find your shoe?

Missy, I think you need to check of your pants are on fire you liar liar...you are gorgeous!"

EXCUSE ME!!! I started this thread to fish for compliments for me not others.

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Did you find your shoe?

Missy, I think you need to check of your pants are on fire you liar liar...you are gorgeous!

EXCUSE ME!!! I started this thread to fish for compliments for me not others. "

Well,I have met her, not you so can not comment on you can I?

over a year ago

Yeah sure

Excellent. I'm picking up some essentials from the hardware store tomorrow -rope, shovel, axe. So anytime after that suits me. "

Don't forget the wheelbarrow, I'm not a light girl!

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yeah sure

Excellent. I'm picking up some essentials from the hardware store tomorrow -rope, shovel, axe. So anytime after that suits me.

Don't forget the wheelbarrow, I'm not a light girl! "

That's what the axe is for. Carry you in pieces.

over a year ago

Yeah sure

That's what the axe is for. Carry you in pieces. "

Oh of course. Why didn't I think of that!

By *oxerjoshlee OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yeah sure

That's what the axe is for. Carry you in pieces.

Oh of course. Why didn't I think of that! "

You're the victim, it's not your job to think of such details

over a year ago

Did you find your shoe?

EXCUSE ME!!! I started this thread to fish for compliments for me not others. "

Thank you QoT and Yummy!

Sorry about your earring QoT. Maybe see if they found it with the black shirt and spare shoe? x

over a year ago

Did you find your shoe?

EXCUSE ME!!! I started this thread to fish for compliments for me not others.

Thank you QoT and Yummy!

Sorry about your earring QoT. Maybe see if they found it with the black shirt and spare shoe? x"

Maybe its in the black hole with my flower I lost too

Post new Message to Thread