Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bisexual girls for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Female half of the couple i am bi curiousish , never chatted to a bi sexual woman before. Im apprehensive and wouldnt know where to start. Any ladies that have been in the same boat as me before now would be nice to chat and maybe have some tips on queling my nerves.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, Its so important that you do chat to the woman you are going to share such a beautiful experience with so you can be at ease with each other and also have an idea of how far you wish to go, what turns you on, so it can be a great meet.

Good Luck x

over a year ago

Just chat as you would to a guy. Women know what women want and that's why sex with them is so hot!! You will never look back!

over a year ago

"Female half of the couple i am bi curiousish , never chatted to a bi sexual woman before. Im apprehensive and wouldnt know where to start. Any ladies that have been in the same boat as me before now would be nice to chat and maybe have some tips on queling my nerves.

"

I was same as you. Still makes me nervous.. after all.. I know what I am doing with guys... I still feel a bit lost with women.. and normally go with the flow. looking to expand my experiences but proving hard.

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My advice is talk to her how you would want to be spoken too. She may have the same anxiety. Or just drink lots of vodka first, that will loosen up your tongue I'm sure x

over a year ago

"My advice is talk to her how you would want to be spoken too. She may have the same anxiety. Or just drink lots of vodka first, that will loosen up your tongue I'm sure x"

not sure the last bit is advice for anyone lol. Alcohol and swinging don't mix x

over a year ago

I have always wondered what being with a woman would be like and i am attracted to women. The 1 thing that bothers me is not if i would like it as im sure i would, a woman does know what a woman wants but what if my partner likes her more than me. Maybe thats me being selfish as the bf lets me choose whatever guys to have fun with. I wasnt nervous the first timr i was spitroasted or dp'd this is a different nerves x x

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My advice is talk to her how you would want to be spoken too. She may have the same anxiety. Or just drink lots of vodka first, that will loosen up your tongue I'm sure x

not sure the last bit is advice for anyone lol. Alcohol and swinging don't mix x"

i was just being flippant x

over a year ago

"I have always wondered what being with a woman would be like and i am attracted to women. The 1 thing that bothers me is not if i would like it as im sure i would, a woman does know what a woman wants but what if my partner likes her more than me. Maybe thats me being selfish as the bf lets me choose whatever guys to have fun with. I wasnt nervous the first timr i was spitroasted or dp'd this is a different nerves x x"

that's insecurity.. and something that can ruin things... Do you like the guy's you play with more...? Are they better... ?

Although to be honest it never bothered me if someone was better.. I would just want to learn from them.

over a year ago

"My advice is talk to her how you would want to be spoken too. She may have the same anxiety. Or just drink lots of vodka first, that will loosen up your tongue I'm sure x

not sure the last bit is advice for anyone lol. Alcohol and swinging don't mix xi was just being flippant x "

yeah but some on here would not realise that lol

over a year ago

not sure the last bit is advice for anyone lol. Alcohol and swinging don't mix x"

Well said

over a year ago

"I have always wondered what being with a woman would be like and i am attracted to women. The 1 thing that bothers me is not if i would like it as im sure i would, a woman does know what a woman wants but what if my partner likes her more than me. Maybe thats me being selfish as the bf lets me choose whatever guys to have fun with. I wasnt nervous the first timr i was spitroasted or dp'd this is a different nerves x x

that's insecurity.. and something that can ruin things... Do you like the guy's you play with more...? Are they better... ?

Although to be honest it never bothered me if someone was better.. I would just want to learn from them. "

ive had a 3 sum with 2 hot guys without my partner being there and it wasnt the same. Obv i only choose men im attracted to, wont lie a couple i have been more attracted but its still not the same as being intimate with my partner. Some guys are better, maybe im thinking into it to deep. My partner never gets insecure if i choose somebody with a better body or who is more endowed x x

over a year ago

For your first time I'd say it would be best to meet a woman on your own. Having your partner there will make you feel self conscious. Chat to her as you would a friend and go from there. x

over a year ago

"I have always wondered what being with a woman would be like and i am attracted to women. The 1 thing that bothers me is not if i would like it as im sure i would, a woman does know what a woman wants but what if my partner likes her more than me. Maybe thats me being selfish as the bf lets me choose whatever guys to have fun with. I wasnt nervous the first timr i was spitroasted or dp'd this is a different nerves x x"
why not meet a female on your own? ff fun can be fun sometimes more fun with no male prying eyes

over a year ago

"I have always wondered what being with a woman would be like and i am attracted to women. The 1 thing that bothers me is not if i would like it as im sure i would, a woman does know what a woman wants but what if my partner likes her more than me. Maybe thats me being selfish as the bf lets me choose whatever guys to have fun with. I wasnt nervous the first timr i was spitroasted or dp'd this is a different nerves x xwhy not meet a female on your own? ff fun can be fun sometimes more fun with no male prying eyes "

Gosh, that would be brave! A social, yes! I have played as the single fem with a couple, and I was so nervous x it works both ways xx

good luck x

over a year ago

With my partner being there with me i would'nt be nervous. Its a thrill him wanting to watch me with another woman. So which girls want my pussy lol x x

over a year ago

the first time i went with a woman it was with a couple, i had explained my nerves so she and i went upstairs together first, we had an hour or so together before the men joined us.This took the pressure off a

lot and meant we could work out what we liked without being watched or expected to perform! x

Post new Message to Thread