Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So do you have a 'swingdar'?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My swinging partner and I are fairly new to the scene. We made our debut at infusion at the weekend. This got me thinking - now I have a cracking gaydar. (I'm talking 99 per cent accuracy here guys!!) So is there such a thing as a 'swingdar'? Apart from the obvious being in a swinger's club (though they may be lost) or on this site (may have mistaken it for a new version of facebook!) In everyday life can you spot a swinger? Or maybe more amusingly have you ever got it wrong!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We have spotted a few in our time.. Sitting in a hotel foyer or a bar, looking up every time someone comes in. Studying said people and then carrying on with their nervous conversation.. Then, their meet arrives and they tentatively walk up to them and look relieved when they have to correct people.. Introductions all round and finally they all look at ease.

As for getting it wrong, not us but a friend who used to go to the same social we went to. We were chatting and someone came in looking lost. I said that they were looking for the swingers and asked our friend to go grab them. He did and asked if they were looking for the "Essex Meet". They said no, but what was it about. They looked over and saw the women dressed decently but provocatively and he said perhaps we could join, just as his wife dragged him out!!

Loved those Essex Meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread