Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Is It acceptable to put in your profile that you cant cover the cost of hotels if they are needed? I don't earn megabucks, could go halves but couldn't pay for the whole thing. Im not a tightwad just not well off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi. Is It acceptable to put in your profile that you cant cover the cost of hotels if they are needed? I don't earn megabucks, could go halves but couldn't pay for the whole thing. Im not a tightwad just not well off "

I wouldn't think it's necessary to put it in your profile, but if you were discussing meeting up, then I'd raise it then

I think the offer to go dutch would be appreciated

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if you cant meet someone who doesnt mind paying for a cheap hotel room, then i wouldnt bother.

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I prefer to look at what I can do and not what I can't.

May read better and look more positive to say your happy to share costs.

over a year ago

"Hi. Is It acceptable to put in your profile that you cant cover the cost of hotels if they are needed? I don't earn megabucks, could go halves but couldn't pay for the whole thing. Im not a tightwad just not well off

I wouldn't think it's necessary to put it in your profile, but if you were discussing meeting up, then I'd raise it then

I think the offer to go dutch would be appreciated"

Thanks for your advice. I asked because ive just said to a guy who asked to meet me, that it might have to be a hotel but that I cant cover the cost of it. Forgot to mention the dutch bit will offer if he replies

over a year ago

"if you cant meet someone who doesnt mind paying for a cheap hotel room, then i wouldnt bother. "

hmmmm ok . but some aren't cheap are they and its difficult for me to do hotels in my town. out of town is better, but I cant travel either. im a nightmare. house or hotel oh and come pick me up please

over a year ago

"I prefer to look at what I can do and not what I can't.

May read better and look more positive to say your happy to share costs. "

Thanks.I will do this

Post new Message to Thread