Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This morning I had to block someone, not cos she is nasty or offensive but because she's my sister lol

What's the strangest reason you have had to block someone .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just when people use the word obsessed stalker alert big time . Also when NO is not good enough

over a year ago

"Just when people use the word obsessed stalker alert big time . Also when NO is not good enough"

That's not strange though on here unfourtunatly lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Don't think I've had a strange reason for blocking. Just the usual. X

over a year ago

Well thank god no one else has a sibling on here, I don't want to be seeing her pics on here *shudders* lol

over a year ago

I had to block a cousins son a few years ago He'd looked at my profile but was out of my age range. Ha had a face pic - as well as a few other pics on his profile! We live within walking distance too lol

over a year ago

"This morning I had to block someone, not cos she is nasty or offensive but because she's my sister lol

What's the strangest reason you have had to block someone ."

Never have I don't have one in block as I see no need For a some its a thing thay do when bored no mail and a bit of a power trip.. If my sister was here be cool , lol as its her life and up to her .

over a year ago

I ain't had no strange reasons apart from the obvious..

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

i sent a nice polite message yesterday to a woman , and yerh blocked me straight away ,and its not the first time , i could understand it if i was blunt or arrogant but i wasnt , so what all that about , a no thank from themn ,id be ok with that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It's a wee bit of topic but do any of you give a reason for blocking or do u just block ?

I was told last night that I should be giving the person a reason to block before I block them lol

over a year ago

I havent blocked many.

Usually if I see a comment or multiple comments in the forum where I think " holy shit" ..that will normally get a block from me.

So far, two people have that accolade.

Or any off the wall nutjob messages..

...to be fair I haven't had many like that but I did get one last week and I removed my face pics completely from my profile and set them to friends only pretty much immediately.

over a year ago

"It's a wee bit of topic but do any of you give a reason for blocking or do u just block ?

I was told last night that I should be giving the person a reason to block before I block them lol "

Why should you give a reason? Your profile to do as you wish. I don't give a reason when I say No to someone. You dont have to justify anything to anyone else on this site.

over a year ago

Not sure if theyre the strangest reasons but some of the guys who've contacted us with gloriously arse tweakingly embarrassing pics have bit the dust.

Profile pic of a Man swinging a japanese sword while trying to look sexy ...click off you go!

Anyone dressed Kung Fu / Karate / Judo / Macho man sitting on a motorbike in a back yard...purleeeeeease

Anyone sending pics in firemans outfit Hat Wellies waterproof kex with braces...but bare chested. Yow sexy thangs...off you go!

Messages beginninng "Hey there" go straight on amber "Quagmire alert"!

The shedloads of beer bellied 5 ft 3 guys in speedos who dont/cant read and who take their lounge lizard lessons from the slick dude walking down the beach on the Southern comfort ad

Guys sending pics of their cocks next to a Sky remote which is pressed so far into their ballbag to try make the cock look bigger theyre giving themselves a free vasectomy/appendectomy.

Its great to be perfect though

over a year ago

"This morning I had to block someone, not cos she is nasty or offensive but because she's my sister lol

What's the strangest reason you have had to block someone .Never have I don't have one in block as I see no need For a some its a thing thay do when bored no mail and a bit of a power trip.. If my sister was here be cool , lol as its her life and up to her . "

I don't have a problem her being in here as long as no wankers start giving her abuse (protective brother, can't help it) it's just I don't need to see what she gets up to, and she don't need to see what I get up to, we weren't brought up to tell each other what we can and can't do she can make decisions for her self and most of the time be right lol

Post new Message to Thread