Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it bad being a single guy on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I look at profiles a lot of couples post warnings saying no singles guys, I find it harder to interact with these types of people then because they are straight off rejecting me, why are single guys not wanted? Or am I missing the couples that do want them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Possibly but mostly couples come looking for single males, hence they are often blocked from a profile even though it says they are looking for single males

over a year ago

Stop feeling sorry for yourself!! Lol!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why try and interact with people that say they don't want to? Yes lots of couples want single men, aim for them.

over a year ago

Just joking have patience. Things fall into place.

over a year ago

Lots of people don't want a single fem or a bbw.

Am I worried. No

over a year ago

"Lots of people don't want a single fem or a bbw.

Am I worried. No"

over a year ago

"When I look at profiles a lot of couples post warnings saying no singles guys, I find it harder to interact with these types of people then because they are straight off rejecting me, why are single guys not wanted? Or am I missing the couples that do want them? "

So their profile says " no single guys"

You read that bit!!! So why do you contact them?

Some couples only want to meet other couples, hence the no single guys on their profile!

Maybe stop contacting the people that don't want to be contacted by single guys and concentrate on the ones that do

over a year ago

How can it be bad to be a single man on here? There are plenty of us looking for them. Don't worry about those that DON'T want you, concentrate on the profiles that ARE looking for you

over a year ago

"How can it be bad to be a single man on here? There are plenty of us looking for them. Don't worry about those that DON'T want you, concentrate on the profiles that ARE looking for you "

This

over a year ago

No I think it's great just takes some time at first.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"When I look at profiles a lot of couples post warnings saying no singles guys, I find it harder to interact with these types of people then because they are straight off rejecting me, why are single guys not wanted? Or am I missing the couples that do want them?

So their profile says " no single guys"

You read that bit!!! So why do you contact them?

Some couples only want to meet other couples, hence the no single guys on their profile!

Maybe stop contacting the people that don't want to be contacted by single guys and concentrate on the ones that do "

Bingo!

over a year ago

Focussing on those whose preferences include rather than exclude you might be a better way to enjoy the site.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"When I look at profiles a lot of couples post warnings saying no singles guys, I find it harder to interact with these types of people then because they are straight off rejecting me, why are single guys not wanted? Or am I missing the couples that do want them? "

Feeling "rejected" by someone who says they don't want single males ?

I am not sure why you are taking it so personally as unless you are mailing them and they are rejecting you, it isn't you specifically they are talking about.

If they are rejecting you after they have mailed you, then I would wonder why you would mail someone who says they are not looking for single men

Focus on the people who are looking for single men would be a better option.

over a year ago

I would prefer to meet single men, but they are few and far between for me. I seem to attract the married men

over a year ago

some couples like to mail the singles themselves ,

over a year ago

It's not bad for single guys, it's challenging, just revel in the chase if she's worth it it ain't easy, and if she's easy it ain't worth it lol

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

"It's not bad for single guys, it's challenging, just revel in the chase if she's worth it it ain't easy, and if she's easy it ain't worth it lol"
hmm, interesting way to look at it

over a year ago

"It's not bad for single guys, it's challenging, just revel in the chase if she's worth it it ain't easy, and if she's easy it ain't worth it lolhmm, interesting way to look at it "

The ONLY way to look at it, you got to keep positive lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Lots of people don't want a single fem or a bbw.

Am I worried. No"

Someone without a sense of entitlement!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/13 09:53:14]

over a year ago

Errrrr..... Nope...!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"How can it be bad to be a single man on here? There are plenty of us looking for them. Don't worry about those that DON'T want you, concentrate on the profiles that ARE looking for you "

Just goes to show the mentality of some when you have to state the bleeding obvious!

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

If your message aint deleted do you think that its worth sending another message? Sometimes the chase feels like your stalking.. I'm Uncomfortable with that, even sending a second message.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"If your message aint deleted do you think that its worth sending another message? Sometimes the chase feels like your stalking.. I'm Uncomfortable with that, even sending a second message. "

If you don't get a reply in any way, just assume the receipient isn't interested at the time. Will save you a lot of worry.

over a year ago

When people say not looking for single men, does this also mean married men like me who are only on here on my own, without wife taking part ? Ime not sure if ime labeled as a single man, as strictly speaking ime not single. I do not hide the fact that ime married as some men probably do.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You are classed as a male playing alone yes.

over a year ago

I'm not single, see a lot of this though, the problem is quantity here,

Hope you get sorted soon, in the mean time, maybe a little inspiration from this? :-

A more deserving direction of energy

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ7NpjXC8H2KGs2YyQb9B2ptrqSyDTt-q

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

"If your message aint deleted do you think that its worth sending another message? Sometimes the chase feels like your stalking.. I'm Uncomfortable with that, even sending a second message.

If you don't get a reply in any way, just assume the receipient isn't interested at the time. Will save you a lot of worry."

will keep that in mind thanks

over a year ago

I've said it many times before - single guys have it the easiest on here!!

A quieter inbox - usually meaning those messaging you are genuinely interested! Single ladies as we know have much more 'sifting' to do with their messages.

Freedom to do as we wish with no partner to agree things with and no 'second opinion' required to consider when looking for potential contacts. Don't forget - with couples meeting couples you have four people in the equation, all of whom have to be interested in each other!

And yes - many couples do seek single guys - focus on them!! There's about as much point in trying to contact those clearly stating no interest in you as there is in covering yourself in chocolate and throwing yourself at a bunch of lesbians! (Love that t-shirt!! ) All you'll end up with is rejection and disappointment - but without the brown stains!

over a year ago

Boy oh boy oh boy! Folks do make life complicated for themselves!

People write their profiles n if they don't wanna hear from u , then they don't wanna hear from u so WHY would u even bother trying???

over a year ago

"If your message aint deleted do you think that its worth sending another message? Sometimes the chase feels like your stalking.. I'm Uncomfortable with that, even sending a second message.

If you don't get a reply in any way, just assume the receipient isn't interested at the time. Will save you a lot of worry.will keep that in mind thanks "

Get involved with the forums more, your personality comes through, and you may find that you click with someone who has blocked single males because of the sheer volume of mail they were reviving and they were looking to express their bi side, that's what I do and one day I will find a woman who has a fetish for cheesy jokes and one liners lol

over a year ago

"I've said it many times before - single guys have it the easiest on here!!

A quieter inbox - usually meaning those messaging you are genuinely interested! Single ladies as we know have much more 'sifting' to do with their messages.

Freedom to do as we wish with no partner to agree things with and no 'second opinion' required to consider when looking for potential contacts. Don't forget - with couples meeting couples you have four people in the equation, all of whom have to be interested in each other!

And yes - many couples do seek single guys - focus on them!! There's about as much point in trying to contact those clearly stating no interest in you as there is in covering yourself in chocolate and throwing yourself at a bunch of lesbians! (Love that t-shirt!! ) All you'll end up with is rejection and disappointment - but without the brown stains! "

No sifting here

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

If you don't get a reply in any way, just assume the receipient isn't interested at the time. Will save you a lot of worry.will keep that in mind thanks

Get involved with the forums more, your personality comes through, and you may find that you click with someone who has blocked single males because of the sheer volume of mail they were reviving and they were looking to express their bi side, that's what I do and one day I will find a woman who has a fetish for cheesy jokes and one liners lol"

think that's the way to go. Cheers for the advice.

over a year ago

I find its not bad to be a single guy on here - I find I'm a single guy on here trying to bad!

over a year ago

I'm mad, BAD, n dangerous to know lol

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Lots of good advice above. It also helps to regularly upload new photos and re-jig the profile occasionally.

I am also surprised that I get quite a few views from couples not looking for single males - who don't have the 'We will find you' in the profile.

Obviously they are fed up with lots of messages from single guys. Do not message them, wait for them to contact you.

Post new Message to Thread