FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What would you like to do more of if you could?

Jump to newest

By *emon tart Double cream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We are going to Bournemouth this week and this is our chance to get some surfing in.....living inland does quite restrict us from doing it more.

So (other than the obvious) what would you like to do more of if you could?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Camping!

I had to cut down on the number of trips when I changed employer in 2010 as the number of holidays went down from 27 days to 20 days, and I was able to "buy" up to 10 days extra if I wanted to.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Camping!

I had to cut down on the number of trips when I changed employer in 2010 as the number of holidays went down from 27 days to 20 days, and I was able to "buy" up to 10 days extra if I wanted to.

"

It must have been worth it if it meant you lost all those holidays?!

Camping is fantastic and especially this year with the weather....you've just reminded me to dig the tent out too

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

A few more heartbeats wouldn't go amiss.

over a year ago

I did not have much choice, as the factory was closing.

The new job is great. With hindsight, I should have negotiated for more holidays, however, it did not cross my mind at the time.

over a year ago

"Camping!

"

I would love to do more camping I fancy trying wild camping, taking a tent up into the mountains of Wales and set the tent up so the first thing I see is the mountains possibly a lake and sit having a nice cuppa while admiring the view just me and the peace and quiet in my boxers folowed by a nice refreshing dip in the lake.

over a year ago

"Camping!

"

Oh I love camping we are off on the 9th for a weekend all good fun ... Think its a bit like marmite though .. You either love it or hate it !

over a year ago

Leeds

"Camping!

I would love to do more camping I fancy trying wild camping, taking a tent up into the mountains of Wales and set the tent up so the first thing I see is the mountains possibly a lake and sit having a nice cuppa while admiring the view just me and the peace and quiet in my boxers folowed by a nice refreshing dip in the lake."

We used to do that....every weekend pick a place in Wales and then pack the car up and go. There was a group of us so between us all we had everything we needed. A few of the group would take a guitar and the sheep would be serenaded whilst we sat round the fire....amazing nights. You can't beat camping....

over a year ago

"

So (other than the obvious) what would you like to do more of if you could? "

Yeah, it's questions like this that make me realise how monumentally shit my life is.

over a year ago

Leeds

"

Yeah, it's questions like this that make me realise how monumentally shit my life is. "

It can't be that bad....the woman on your t-shirt has a great mouth

over a year ago

if I could do more of something that I like doing, it would be show jumping or dressage.... Would love to have the spare time to buy a young horse and bring it on myself and the enter some showing classes... But I just don't have enough spare time

over a year ago

"

Yeah, it's questions like this that make me realise how monumentally shit my life is.

It can't be that bad....the woman on your t-shirt has a great mouth "

Ah thats just a print.

Fuck lips prints. They're useless. I mean, the print can't suck my cock.

over a year ago

Spend more time with people who make me happy. .

Say yes to more invites...

over a year ago

"We are going to Bournemouth this week and this is our chance to get some surfing in.....living inland does quite restrict us from doing it more.

So (other than the obvious) what would you like to do more of if you could? "

Love surfing too. We get some decent waves locally at saltburn, but don't get chance to go as often as I'd like. Prefer the warmer water though

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Travel, and travel in style.

over a year ago

At the moment I have a dream of owning a campervan and taking off for weekends here and there

over a year ago

To be able to have a full life with the love of my life and no hassle for it to happen instead of stolen moments once or twice a week

over a year ago

Leeds

"if I could do more of something that I like doing, it would be show jumping or dressage.... Would love to have the spare time to buy a young horse and bring it on myself and the enter some showing classes... But I just don't have enough spare time "

Yeah I imagine it would take some time and that's just looking after the horse! Maybe we should have a fab lottery syndicate so if we all won we'd all have enough time...

over a year ago

Leeds

"We are going to Bournemouth this week and this is our chance to get some surfing in.....living inland does quite restrict us from doing it more.

Love surfing too. We get some decent waves locally at saltburn, but don't get chance to go as often as I'd like. Prefer the warmer water though"

I think that's the problem when it's on your doorstep you don't appreciate it or think I will do that another time instead...

over a year ago

"if I could do more of something that I like doing, it would be show jumping or dressage.... Would love to have the spare time to buy a young horse and bring it on myself and the enter some showing classes... But I just don't have enough spare time "

Oh its a funny old world ! I have the time and the horse !! Just not the desire to show her ! Great to watch though

over a year ago

Leeds

"At the moment I have a dream of owning a campervan and taking off for weekends here and there "

Well that doesn't sound like much to ask....do you want to join our lottery syndicate?!!

over a year ago

Leeds

"To be able to have a full life with the love of my life and no hassle for it to happen instead of stolen moments once or twice a week "

Good things come to those who wait....as long as you aren't wasting your life away waiting...

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Sleep

N

over a year ago

World travel, especially scenic/wilderness type locations..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 18:06:47]

over a year ago

Love surfing too. We get some decent waves locally at saltburn, but don't get chance to go as often as I'd like. Prefer the warmer water though

I think that's the problem when it's on your doorstep you don't appreciate it or think I will do that another time instead..."

Yeah that's true, always seems to be other things to take up ya time as well

over a year ago

Leeds

"World travel, especially scenic/wilderness type locations.."

Would love to go back to India....went with work and I didn't really appreciate it then but reckon I would this time.....especially the food

Would also love to go to China....looks so scenic.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Like to travel in South America

over a year ago

Eating anything I fancy without putting weight on

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Spend a lot more time in Spain....

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Eating anything I fancy without putting weight on"

eat what you want as long as you counter it with horny steamy sex sessions to burn off the excess calories

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

would love more sex

over a year ago

"Eating anything I fancy without putting weight on

eat what you want as long as you counter it with horny steamy sex sessions to burn off the excess calories "

Good advice thanks

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Eating anything I fancy without putting weight on

eat what you want as long as you counter it with horny steamy sex sessions to burn off the excess calories

Good advice thanks "

its my pleasure and I would even be willing to offer my services as that's what friends are for

over a year ago

Eat, have sex, watch tv and be lazy.

over a year ago

eat more cake.

Post new Message to Thread