Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Double BJ ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had much experience of this? So a girl sucking two cocks at the same time... Would like to meet a couple to try this maybe even hotter would be a 'king of clubs' situation so the two guys in a scissor position so the girl can hold our cocks together and take them both at once.

Does anyone esle think this is hot? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

By coincidence I was watching a video of someone doing this on yuvutu earlier.She seemed to enjoy it!

over a year ago

It's such a turn on...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doubt my little mouth would stretch far enough open.. id rather enjoy one at s time anyway

over a year ago

Not sure they'd both fit but I'd love to give it a go

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes I've often sucked two at the same time, just takes practice there are also photos of me with three in my mouth but only done that the once

over a year ago

"Yes I've often sucked two at the same time, just takes practice there are also photos of me with three in my mouth but only done that the once"

Nice

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yes, it is nice to do, too

over a year ago

I'm pretty good at playing fluffy bunny so should be able to do this

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

If she is skilled enough, the rythm is very similar to DP, except with eye contact. I take it that's what you meant by scissor action? It was a few years since I enjoyed this last, I'll need to find someone to refresh my memory

over a year ago

Yes EXACTLY that

over a year ago

"Has anyone had much experience of this? So a girl sucking two cocks at the same time... Would like to meet a couple to try this maybe even hotter would be a 'king of clubs' situation so the two guys in a scissor position so the girl can hold our cocks together and take them both at once.

Does anyone esle think this is hot? ?? "

Done it a few times and I love it...think they did too

over a year ago

"Yes I've often sucked two at the same time, just takes practice there are also photos of me with three in my mouth but only done that the once"

Oh that's f'in HOT... Love to see that pic!!!

over a year ago

Nik loves giving double blow jobs

over a year ago

I want to have dvp and dp, just a case of sorting it out!!!! I have the guys just a case of sorting the time!

over a year ago

I'm kinda thinking the only way this could work is either one or both penises are ....well small.

...Or she has big mouth?

over a year ago

"I'm pretty good at playing fluffy bunny so should be able to do this "

Fluffy bunny? Hmmm makes me think of other things you'd be good at but not double bj, though daresay you'd be as good at that too!

over a year ago

"Nik loves giving double blow jobs"

Would love to assist

By *eeandGeeMan
over a year ago

littlehampton

Hi - We do a double BJ but the other way - see profile pic! Lots of slightly bi guys love to have a couple suck him off and we usually do it with him sitting on the edge of the pool! We love the cumswap kiss afterwards...

over a year ago

Sounds like some of you ladies have incredible talent! Would love to give this a try!

over a year ago

Well I've tried to do this but it was rather a funny situation so I couldn't do it properly.

The OH and I were sitting in the sauna at Chams and we started to play with a single guy. My OH was sitting on the bench sporting a fine erection and the other guy, with his back to my OH, sat down on his knee so the two erections were I'm front of me.

I just started to laugh because the sheer look of shock on my partners face, firstly because he thought the guy was attempting to lower himself onto him and secondly whilst a better situation, he still had a naked man sitting on his knee. The look on his face was like that frozen terror moment in time and I couldn't stop laughing over it.

over a year ago

"Well I've tried to do this but it was rather a funny situation so I couldn't do it properly.

The OH and I were sitting in the sauna at Chams and we started to play with a single guy. My OH was sitting on the bench sporting a fine erection and the other guy, with his back to my OH, sat down on his knee so the two erections were I'm front of me.

I just started to laugh because the sheer look of shock on my partners face, firstly because he thought the guy was attempting to lower himself onto him and secondly whilst a better situation, he still had a naked man sitting on his knee. The look on his face was like that frozen terror moment in time and I couldn't stop laughing over it. "

Haha this made me chuckle. Still pretty hot though!!!

over a year ago

"Well I've tried to do this but it was rather a funny situation so I couldn't do it properly.

I just started to laugh because the sheer look of shock on my partners face, firstly because he thought the guy was attempting to lower himself onto him and secondly whilst a better situation, he still had a naked man sitting on his knee. The look on his face was like that frozen terror moment in time and I couldn't stop laughing over it. "

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Oh I thought my cock in 2 women's mouth....

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

mrs has done it a few times

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I was lucky enough to experience this for the 1st time a few weeks ago.... it was amazing!

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"I'm kinda thinking the only way this could work is either one or both penises are ....well small.

...Or she has big mouth? "

Sounds like jaw ache city to me........maybe look for ladies who can pop there teeth out for a bit to allow more room !!!!

A

over a year ago

"I'm kinda thinking the only way this could work is either one or both penises are ....well small.

...Or she has big mouth?

Sounds like jaw ache city to me........maybe look for ladies who can pop there teeth out for a bit to allow more room !!!!

A"

Your so disgusting!

over a year ago

I love this

over a year ago

"I was lucky enough to experience this for the 1st time a few weeks ago.... it was amazing! "
wow you got two cocks

over a year ago

"I love this "
naughty minniex

over a year ago

" I love this naughty minniex"

Naughty but nice

over a year ago

" I love this naughty minniex

Naughty but nice "

good answer x

over a year ago

Naughty but nice good answer x"

Of course babe xx

over a year ago

Naughty but nice good answer x

Of course babe xx"

well you are really good x

over a year ago

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

over a year ago

Of course babe xxwell you are really good x"

Oh I know xx

over a year ago

Of course babe xxwell you are really good x

Oh I know xx"

lol

over a year ago

I still reall wanna try this!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I love doing this, but also really appreciate giving deep throat, which I've not yet accomplished with 2 big cocks... guess it just takes more practise.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Done it once. It was most... Interesting!

Post new Message to Thread