Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making new friends on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey is anyone else finding it hard to make friends on here. I'm a respectful nice polite guys that's here for fun and the social side of things with like minded ideas. Any advise would be welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep get yourself to the Kent social on 21st September , be great chance to meet lots of people.

over a year ago

Have u ever been to one. Not sure if i fancy it. Would be very nervous

over a year ago

Socials are a great chance to meet and mingle with like minded folk.. as Moody suggested the Kent social is coming up soon, 'hang out' in the forums and get to know/ suss out some of the people who are attending online so that physical connections might be better and half the battle is done before you even go.

over a year ago

Been to a few , no need to be nervous. Best idea is to go along with no expectations and enjoy the banter. Have a look at thread in swinging clubs and events. Kent social 21st September.

over a year ago

"Socials are a great chance to meet and mingle with like minded folk.. as Moody suggested the Kent social is coming up soon, 'hang out' in the forums and get to know/ suss out some of the people who are attending online so that physical connections might be better and half the battle is done before you even go. "

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We was nervous on our first social but it's only like going to the pub with friends...... With possible benefits at the end of the night. Been to a few now. Good laugh

over a year ago

Won't set foot at a social...

Maybe start mailing people if you get interest, meet for a drink or cuppa... You will know if you want to spend time with someone or if its just social...

over a year ago

"Have u ever been to one. Not sure if i fancy it. Would be very nervous "

You would be more than welcome to come along to the Kent social, as moody has said it's a great way to make new friends and meet like minded people with no pressure at all!!

And don't worry if you do come along there's enough of us to make you feel welcome and hopefully curb some of your nerves!

over a year ago

Ahhh may give this a go then. Sounds like a nice evening with good people.

over a year ago

"Ahhh may give this a go then. Sounds like a nice evening with good people. "

I is very very good honest

over a year ago

"Have u ever been to one. Not sure if i fancy it. Would be very nervous "

I'm going with a friend but feeling nervous

over a year ago

Think I'm gonna give it a go . Will be very nervous so please be nice lol

over a year ago

"Have u ever been to one. Not sure if i fancy it. Would be very nervous

I'm going with a friend but feeling nervous "

I know how you will feel as I was same at first social. Thing to remember its all no pressure and its just a great chance to meet lots of new people. Think of it like a night in a new pub on a party night

over a year ago

"Think I'm gonna give it a go . Will be very nervous so please be nice lol "

We always nice

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Been to a few , no need to be nervous. Best idea is to go along with no expectations and enjoy the banter. Have a look at thread in swinging clubs and events. Kent social 21st September. "

oooo I wanna come!

over a year ago

"Been to a few , no need to be nervous. Best idea is to go along with no expectations and enjoy the banter. Have a look at thread in swinging clubs and events. Kent social 21st September.

oooo I wanna come! "

Get your name down then , be a great night

over a year ago

morning ladies xx

over a year ago

Anybody know of any social events in the west midlands as I'd like to attend one too

over a year ago

"morning ladies xx"

Morning

over a year ago

"Anybody know of any social events in the west midlands as I'd like to attend one too "

Have a look in the swinging clubs and events

over a year ago

"Won't set foot at a social...

Maybe start mailing people if you get interest, meet for a drink or cuppa... You will know if you want to spend time with someone or if its just social..."

over a year ago

think i need a move north or safffffff xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we're thinking of going to the Kent social, it seems liek a good way of making friends with no pressure and a jolly good excuse to dress up like a hooker too

Oh so she needs an excuse now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 11:31:23]

over a year ago

If you haven't got any socials in your area...why not organise one??theyre a great ice breaker..some people get worried in one to one meets??

over a year ago

"we're thinking of going to the Kent social, it seems liek a good way of making friends with no pressure and a jolly good excuse to dress up like a hooker too

Oh so she needs an excuse now "

That's exactly what it is

over a year ago

"If you haven't got any socials in your area...why not organise one??theyre a great ice breaker..some people get worried in one to one meets??"

over a year ago

"If you haven't got any socials in your area...why not organise one??theyre a great ice breaker..some people get worried in one to one meets??"

That's generally ok if you're known on the forums or chat rooms, or have friends already ...

But for a newbie to try and get one off the ground would be a daunting prospect

over a year ago

"If you haven't got any socials in your area...why not organise one??theyre a great ice breaker..some people get worried in one to one meets??

That's generally ok if you're known on the forums or chat rooms, or have friends already ...

But for a newbie to try and get one off the ground would be a daunting prospect "

oh so very true that is a newbie should go to a pre arranged one and meet people then think about doing on is hard n i found that out ages ago xx

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

OP, I'd start by changing your main profile pic and putting all your other cock pics in the private section to send to those that request them

You've been on here over a year so surely you must have sussed from reading the forums alone most women ignore guys who just have their dicks on display

over a year ago

Ah be careful .. they are friends with you one day but always have one eye behind you

over a year ago

"OP, I'd start by changing your main profile pic and putting all your other cock pics in the private section to send to those that request them

You've been on here over a year so surely you must have sussed from reading the forums alone most women ignore guys who just have their dicks on display"

is this aimd at me fella ???

over a year ago

"OP, I'd start by changing your main profile pic and putting all your other cock pics in the private section to send to those that request them

You've been on here over a year so surely you must have sussed from reading the forums alone most women ignore guys who just have their dicks on display

is this aimd at me fella ??? "

I suspect as he starts the post OP, it's most likely aimed at the OP rather than anyone else. Though I could be wrong.

over a year ago

I suspect as he starts the post OP, it's most likely aimed at the OP rather than anyone else. Though I could be wrong."

lol i miss read it lol hows u guys

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

is this aimd at me fella ??? "

Are you the OP?

Are you complaining you're finding it difficult to find new friends?

No to both questions?

Then assume it wasn't aimed at you

over a year ago

I've been here a few months now and haven't made any friends. Ladies, where

am i going wrong?

over a year ago

Are you the OP?

No to both questions?

Then assume it wasn't aimed at you"

OP we use up here to say Old Pal ie OP hence my guestion but i re-read ur comment and guessed hence my earlier comment

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Are you the OP?

No to both questions?

Then assume it wasn't aimed at you OP we use up here to say Old Pal ie OP hence my guestion but i re-read ur comment and guessed hence my earlier comment "

Fair enough. "Separated by a common language", eh?

over a year ago

yes lol

Post new Message to Thread