Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wayne Rooney?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the guys that need a shave every day or every other day or going bald on certain parts of your head. If someone was willing to pay out of their own back pocket for you to have a hair transplant so you go bald for life in one place. Whether its on your face or down below or both even. Would you have it done?

Ladies if you found out your guy had the opportunity to do this. Would you nag the guy to have it done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *az1312Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere near Coventry

I saw him on television at wimbledon. Whatever money he has spent it was wasted because he still looks like he is going bald!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I saw him on television at wimbledon. Whatever money he has spent it was wasted because he still looks like he is going bald!"

Where on his head was he going bald? Maybe its in a different place.

By *az1312Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere near Coventry

"I saw him on television at wimbledon. Whatever money he has spent it was wasted because he still looks like he is going bald!

Where on his head was he going bald? Maybe its in a different place."

Pardon? Are you really telling me that Wayne Rooney has got a full head of hair?

Take a look please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I shave my body etc but I like having the choice lol

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

After the success of the tv programme the man with the 10 stone testicles Coleen Rooney has been approached to make an episode titled the woman with the 15 stone cunt.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After the success of the tv programme the man with the 10 stone testicles Coleen Rooney has been approached to make an episode titled the woman with the 15 stone cunt."

Post new Message to Thread