Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

small world!

Jump to newest

By *BC TWO OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Leicester / Birmingham /Bucks

Have you seen anybody on fab that you recognise? I've just spotted my next door neighbour's profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yes! Someone messages me a few weeks back and then sent me a face pic and I know who it is. Lives about 3 streets from me. Fortunately I don't have face pics on my profile so he won't of recognised me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes! Someone messages me a few weeks back and then sent me a face pic and I know who it is. Lives about 3 streets from me. Fortunately I don't have face pics on my profile so he won't of recognised me. "
he might recognise your bum

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I found a message lurking in the bottom of my inbox from a guy who was in my year at high school. We didn't have any classes together but we held hands a few times on a French trip in 1996

over a year ago

"Yes! Someone messages me a few weeks back and then sent me a face pic and I know who it is. Lives about 3 streets from me. Fortunately I don't have face pics on my profile so he won't of recognised me. he might recognise your bum"

lol

over a year ago

yes a couple of my sons school friends, i didnt recognise them at first.

over a year ago

Havent so far

over a year ago

Bumped into old friends at jaydees

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Yes! Someone messages me a few weeks back and then sent me a face pic and I know who it is. Lives about 3 streets from me. Fortunately I don't have face pics on my profile so he won't of recognised me. he might recognise your bum"

Not a chance. I don't even go out in shorts let alone with my arse out lol x

over a year ago

"Yes! Someone messages me a few weeks back and then sent me a face pic and I know who it is. Lives about 3 streets from me. Fortunately I don't have face pics on my profile so he won't of recognised me. he might recognise your bum

Not a chance. I don't even go out in shorts let alone with my arse out lol x"

mmmm such a waste

over a year ago

A few but only one knows as I knew I could trust him to be discreet.

A guy I fancied when I was in my teens is on here so I should jump at the chance but I don't really fancy him now!

over a year ago

"Have you seen anybody on fab that you recognise? I've just spotted my next door neighbour's profile "
Yeah I joined in February of this year having ended a 3 year relationship in November 2012. Was on browse & found my ex b/f. So had a look at his profile. He'd been on here for over a year & said he could accommodate. Just wonder how many he had in MY house whilst I was at work.

over a year ago

"Have you seen anybody on fab that you recognise? I've just spotted my next door neighbour's profile Yeah I joined in February of this year having ended a 3 year relationship in November 2012. Was on browse & found my ex b/f. So had a look at his profile. He'd been on here for over a year & said he could accommodate. Just wonder how many he had in MY

house whilst I was at work. "

Oooo the little tinker!

over a year ago

not on here, i've been to clubs and seen people I know tho

By *ensualSeduction20Woman
over a year ago

Carlisle

I found my ex on here .. With verifications from when we were together ! Also found 2 of my old best mates that I lost touch with and are now much more hehe

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

if a salesman ever says you look fabulous .. its me

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

"Have you seen anybody on fab that you recognise? I've just spotted my next door neighbour's profile Yeah I joined in February of this year having ended a 3 year relationship in November 2012. Was on browse & found my ex b/f. So had a look at his profile. He'd been on here for over a year & said he could accommodate. Just wonder how many he had in MY house whilst I was at work. "
Sounds familiar i ended up on here because of my ex after catching him in bed with someone on the day of my brothers funeral upon checking his emails to find out how long it had been going on i found he had a profile on here so i went looking and he had 35 verifies from over 2 years i was with him for 5 so i wonder how many he had in our bed. But if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have met my man and been as happy as i am now

over a year ago

Yeah I have seen two women I know and one who I think I know lol

over a year ago

Not yet x

over a year ago

its a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it

over a year ago

Spotted several colleagues. One is the husband of a good friend of mine. He sent me a pic of himself wearing her best red lace knickers!

Was gutted for her, she has no idea he's on here. Thankfully he never knew it was me he mailed and I'm not a marriage wrecker.

By *aughtyangieCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

No

But I really really want to

over a year ago

yes but the other person doesn't know I know....

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

A guy I went to school with posts in the forums fairly regularly.

Another one I went to school with messaged us to say he was in a hotel a couple of miles away.

Sometimes, it's far too small a world.

*Her*

Post new Message to Thread