Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Bitches.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys.

So here it is, Do some of the girls here on fab let the attention they get go to their heads? and do they act totally out of character when chatting to others?

Reason I ask is my friend was really down the other day, girls telling him he is ugly and not worth a meet, I know we sometimes get messaged by guys that are not our cup of tea but how do we respond? A polite No Thanks or tell the poor guy he is a waste of space and ugly? Do we consider that our words may sometimes kill a guys confidence and actually make them not feel good about themselves?

I do know there are some awesome really great girls on fab and a big gggrrrr to the girls who are being horrible.

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice x

Hugs to all the nice people x

Ggrrrr to the nasties

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eretakenWoman
over a year ago

ringwood near bournemouth

manners and respect cost nothing

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I normally just delete those that don't interest me. Mainly because it saves on the 'why not' messages when you say no thanks. I wouldn't ever tell a guy he's ugly tho. Although I've had similar nasty messages from blokes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well I would never wish to hurt anyone's feelings but not everyones for me . And find some way of telling them .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always try to be polite unless their message was nasty its never nice to put anyone down if they are your type or not x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had 'no thanks not my type' and silence after face pics sent but I've always assumed that this happens when I'm just too good looking for them

Not been called ugly yet ... bang out of order and possibly is a result of over-inflated egos of the the special ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would never respond to anyone in that way, either on here or in the real world...I simply ignore guys who are not my type.

Unfortunately there are nasty folk in all walks of life who get pleasure from belittling others, and Fab is no different

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had 'no thanks not my type' and silence after face pics sent but I've always assumed that this happens when I'm just too good looking for them

"

Lol

Reply privately

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

No need to call someone ugly. Hard enough getting 'not my type' after pics sent even tho I'm honest that I'm no spring chicken n curvy. At most I'll say 'not my type but I'm sure you'll be someone's ' cos everyone into different things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had one saying I'm ugly - luckily - when I had my single profile, but had one too many regarding my age and that did get to me, so much so that I called it day with playing as a single guy and now just play as a couple with Ruby.

Old saying: If you've nothing good to say, best say nothing....

ted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I normally just delete those that don't interest me. Mainly because it saves on the 'why not' messages when you say no thanks. I wouldn't ever tell a guy he's ugly tho. Although I've had similar nasty messages from blokes. "

I cant believe blokes would be so disrespectful also, Im shocked , I honestly didnt know there were people like that on fab, shame on them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had 'no thanks not my type' and silence after face pics sent but I've always assumed that this happens when I'm just too good looking for them

Lol "

Reply privately

By *unglerivermonkeyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Probably fakes. I don't think too many genuine people on here would be so rude.

I always send a polite message and if I get a reply,it is usually in a polite manner too.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'll support your thread with a great big grrrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I normally just delete those that don't interest me. Mainly because it saves on the 'why not' messages when you say no thanks. I wouldn't ever tell a guy he's ugly tho. Although I've had similar nasty messages from blokes.

I cant believe blokes would be so disrespectful also, Im shocked , I honestly didnt know there were people like that on fab, shame on them "

There are people like that every place now .. some don't care its them and them only and others feeling don't come into it . sad but true x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Probably fakes. I don't think too many genuine people on here would be so rude."

Don't you believe it!!!

ted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll support your thread with a great big grrrrr "

Mmmmm, Thanks.

Gggrrr to all the nasties I say x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes some women do let all the attention go to their heads,some of the blame for that rests on those that treat ordinary women as though they're made of gold

That does'nt give anyone an excuse to say someone is too ugly to meet,treat people how you would wish to be treated if you're turning someone down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"manners and respect cost nothing "

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are nice girls.... and there are girls up their own arses...

there are nice guys.... and there are guys up their own arses...

there are nice couples.... and there are couples up their own arses....

being nice isn't the distinction of any one group.... same as being arses!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there are nice girls.... and there are girls up their own arses...

being nice isn't the distinction of any one group.... same as being arses!!!"

well said Fabio x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I reply to all even if its a thanks but no thanks... im disgusted someone would reply in that way. Tell your friend hes better off not chatting to them... close escape they would have probably sucked the soul out of him

Reply privately

over a year ago

being nice isn't the distinction of any one group.... same as being arses!!!"

That's almost on par with the 'Dicks fuck assholes' speech from Team America...

Reply privately

over a year ago

it costs nothing to be polite, and you only really hurt yourself if you let your manners drop.

Even if it's just a few simple words to let them know that you're not interested.

A good message, nicely written, will always get a full reply, even if it doesn't look like it will go anywhere.

Sometimes, I will offer advice if perhaps I liked the look of them but there was just nothing on their profile to judge them by. You can't get interested if there's nothing there... but you can always ask them to fill in the blanks.

But if the message is crude, then I'll just ignore it - though that seems to happen less often lately, I'm glad to say.

Simple - reply as you'd like to be replied to....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reply to all even if its a thanks but no thanks... im disgusted someone would reply in that way. Tell your friend hes better off not chatting to them... close escape they would have probably sucked the soul out of him "

Actually I am worried for him, he is really down and the worst part he is such a lovely guy, told him how lush he is but ahhhh, the girls have really dented his ego

Reply privately

over a year ago

some people have no manners and are ignorant, men and women.

they havnt been brought up properly.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My standard reply is "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last (alleged) man on the planet, I had a personal message from God telling me I'd die horribly if I didn't get laid and you were covered in chocolate and strawberries" I also include a link to the Yo Mama's so ugly website and a couple of plastic surgeons...I also add "Happy swinging!" plus a happy smiley...

Does anyone think I shouldn't bother with the smiley???

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I reply to all even if its a thanks but no thanks... im disgusted someone would reply in that way. Tell your friend hes better off not chatting to them... close escape they would have probably sucked the soul out of him

Actually I am worried for him, he is really down and the worst part he is such a lovely guy, told him how lush he is but ahhhh, the girls have really dented his ego "

Don't worry. Honestly, I'll be fine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reply to all even if its a thanks but no thanks... im disgusted someone would reply in that way. Tell your friend hes better off not chatting to them... close escape they would have probably sucked the soul out of him

Actually I am worried for him, he is really down and the worst part he is such a lovely guy, told him how lush he is but ahhhh, the girls have really dented his ego

Don't worry. Honestly, I'll be fine "

Lol Ryan, told you the therapy would help

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually I am worried for him, he is really down and the worst part he is such a lovely guy, told him how lush he is but ahhhh, the girls have really dented his ego "

For ever bitch theres 50 nice girls here... tell him to read the thread x

Reply privately

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple
over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

being nice isn't the distinction of any one group....

same as being arses!!!"

Bet you have a nice arse

Pandora

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glanced at the heading.

Thought it said FAT Bitches

Got all excited oh well read twice type once

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/13 17:44:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"manners and respect cost nothing "

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have to give people the benefit of the doubt. She may be in the middle of a fucked up argument, been through 50 abusive messages before she got to yours.

The general advice here always seems to end the same, move to the next. So...

Dont take it to heart and move to the next.

She was probably a bus driver from stoke named keith who would benefit from less competition.

Reply privately

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"A good message, nicely written, will always get a full reply, even if it doesn't look like it will go anywhere."

Then you're very much the exception in my experience - I wish everyone I contacted was as kind as you.

As it is, I can no longer bring myself to sit down and write a message in the likelihood that I'll receive no reply or, likelier still, it'll be deleted without even being read.

These days, I send a wink if I'm really keen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are some who are quite rude. But its karma at its best when a few months down the line they are desperate for a meet..and you just have to say. 'Not for me sweetcheeks'.

Ouch

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is one, but I'm too frightened to tell you who

Reply privately

over a year ago

As much as I feel there is no need to be rude,I also think that anyone male or female that has confidence issues should not be expecting to be made to feel better on a website

A thick skin and a sensible head is required most of the time for either dealing with the rejection or wading through the utter bullshit of unrealistic and unbelievable compliments that are meant to make us lose our underwear immediately and fuck like bunnies

Reply privately

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Glanced at the heading.

Thought it said FAT Bitches

Got all excited oh well read twice type once"

think we both need specsavers lol so did I.

I tell people they're not what I'm looking for. hope that sounds nicer than not my type etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would never put someone down to tell them they ain't right for me. That's just shitty and uncalled for... Some people on here are so far up their own arse they they couldn't see daylight!!

A simple "Thankyou for rthe message but no thankyou" is enough...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is one, but I'm too frightened to tell you who "

But I bet if she looks at this she will know I mean her! She's like the panto baddy that you hate to love

Boooooo sssssssssss

Reply privately

By *ade-louiseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

There probably missing out on somebody with an amazing personality!

There just too full of themselves!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"As much as I feel there is no need to be rude,I also think that anyone male or female that has confidence issues should not be expecting to be made to feel better on a website

A thick skin and a sensible head is required most of the time for either dealing with the rejection or wading through the utter bullshit of unrealistic and unbelievable compliments that are meant to make us lose our underwear immediately and fuck like bunnies "

Damn, am I doing it wrong then when I drop my drawers for "you are the hottest girl here " mail? ( not a real mail )

Agree with what you wrote though, confidence issues won't get fixed on here

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"There is one, but I'm too frightened to tell you who

But I bet if she looks at this she will know I mean her! She's like the panto baddy that you hate to love

Boooooo sssssssssss"

Is this tongue in cheek or serious?

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The problem with fab, is that there are a lot of men who will say anything in order to try and get a meet.

Unfortunately, the females in question who wouldn't turn heads in real life, do get over inflated ego's and believe the hype!

All you have to do is go into chat to see exactly what I am speaking about, which is the main reason why I now avoid the chat rooms.

But saying that there is no need for the amount of rudeness people dish out to others and yes I have heard some horror stories myself!

So I'll Grrrr along with you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I mostly use the Chatrooms, and I always try to be nice (if someone asks for a meet and I have to say 'no').

However, sad to say, there are some twonks on Fab, who don't read profiles/don't speak respectfully to other chatters, and they're likely to get both barrels from me!

I hope that your friend has just been unlucky to catch people on a 'bad day' and that things will improve

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is one, but I'm too frightened to tell you who

Boooooo sssssssssss

Is this tongue in cheek or serious?"

Tongue in cheek of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/13 18:31:32]

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah now this is getting bitchy, which is as bad as being rude to someone like the OP.

Maybe time to close.

Reply privately