Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I want a sexy lady to write my profile bits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I want a lady to write my profile i get a reasonable amount of attention on here but too much attention from tv/ts or dudes ,i want a straight lady to write it as theyd like to see a profile maybe you can show these guys that annoy you where there going wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Apparently I swapped gender for a day on another thread earlier, will I do

over a year ago

This is exactly what i mean can the ladies help lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even if it was written by the Queen you'll still be a dude!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If someone else writes your profile for you..... then it's not really YOU...

Defeats the purpose of having a profile IMHO..

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

"If someone else writes your profile for you..... then it's not really YOU...

Defeats the purpose of having a profile IMHO.."

What she said.

over a year ago

I hear where your coming from but a few tips and bits wouldnt go a miss or even some pet peevs woman have when they visit profiles

over a year ago

"Even if it was written by the Queen you'll still be a dude!"

Lol

over a year ago

"I hear where your coming from but a few tips and bits wouldnt go a miss or even some pet peevs woman have when they visit profiles"

sorry I cant help you, im not straight

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hear where your coming from but a few tips and bits wouldnt go a miss or even some pet peevs woman have when they visit profiles"

Do a forum search for "profile" you'll find many many threads of profile tips

over a year ago

"I hear where your coming from but a few tips and bits wouldnt go a miss or even some pet peevs woman have when they visit profiles

Do a forum search for "profile" you'll find many many threads of profile tips"

Good ideas

over a year ago

"I want a lady to write my profile i get a reasonable amount of attention on here but too much attention from tv/ts or dudes ,i want a straight lady to write it as theyd like to see a profile maybe you can show these guys that annoy you where there going wrong"

And I want a sexy man......but not to write my profile lol

over a year ago

Lol cheeky

over a year ago

And I'd like to win the euro tomorrow tonight, hey Ho!

over a year ago

"Lol cheeky"

Who me ? Well its worth a try lol

over a year ago

Lol always worth a go just like the euro lol

over a year ago

If you can't write your own profile, then what you got to offer a person when they actually meet you???

over a year ago

I hear you but Whats offered when met or once you actually get to know someone can never come to be if a profile doesn't entice someone to dig deeper,im not really good at selling myself my lady freinds say aswell

over a year ago

OP the best profile is one written by yourself which conveys your personality and interests. Women will then be able to tell if you are what they are looking for.

Having a profile written by a woman will not ensure you are more popular just because she knows what another woman will go for.

Write it yourself and when women do read it and like the sound of it, they know what to expect if a meet takes place. To have someone else write it for you will give the reader no idea kind of person you are

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If you can't write your own profile, then what you got to offer a person when they actually meet you??? "

Inquisitiveness I guess

over a year ago

"OP the best profile is one written by yourself which conveys your personality and interests. Women will then be able to tell if you are what they are looking for.

Having a profile written by a woman will not ensure you are more popular just because she knows what another woman will go for.

Write it yourself and when women do read it and like the sound of it, they know what to expect if a meet takes place. To have someone else write it for you will give the reader no idea kind of person you are "

Thanks but again read the above some tips or pet peevs wouldnt go a miss

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Pet peevs: men who want everything doing for them.

Tip: take the advice already offered and do a forum search using 'profile' as your keyword.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"OP the best profile is one written by yourself which conveys your personality and interests. Women will then be able to tell if you are what they are looking for.

Write it yourself and when women do read it and like the sound of it, they know what to expect if a meet takes place. To have someone else write it for you will give the reader no idea kind of person you are

Thanks but again read the above some tips or pet peevs wouldnt go a miss "

Problem with that OP is that everyone is different. Some woman like to see cock shots some hate it, some like fun and humour others would just like it straightforward etc. so you're never gonna have a profile that is gonna appeal to everyone.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Having just read your profile as you asked for tips IMHO its all about how you ended up on here. Nothing about you, what you are looking for, likes/dislikes, have to offer, etc

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: firstly spell check your profile, there are a few spelling mistakes. You might find that some ladies might think if you haven't put much effort into your profile, then you might not put much effort into sex.

Like hottie above me says, there is nothing about what you like/dislike, nothing of your personality. It shows none of your character which you say you have. What do all those lady friends like about you? Ask them and put it in your profile.

Would you meet you based on your profile? Imagine you're a lady with 20 messages a day and 100 profiles to choose from. Think of a reason why she should choose you.

Also, why ask the ladies to write your profile? Don't you think you should ask sexually successful men? Ladies are your target audience. Yes, they can tell you what they like to see in a man and a profile but if you haven't got it, it won't make any difference.

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

If you need someone to write your profile for you who are you going to get to turn up on a meet for you. Because if you can't even write your own profile what hope in hell is there of you arranging and turning up on a meet?

over a year ago

If I'm getting the gist of this thread correctly - you're seeking what is effectively a magic wand, a one size fits all solution to creating a profile that will have women bombarding your inbox and urging you to drop everything whilst they drop their knickers! All with the work being done by others, rather than yourself?

If i confess that I'm actually a single bi female and write you such a profile - id expect to be compensated with 100% of all meets generated by such an irresistible piece of prose!

Sound like a fair deal?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Also, (to add a little complication to the mix) I'm bisexual so maybe I'd be the ideal person to write ya profile? I'm a guy so have a slight hint of awareness of what ladies like and I like sucking a cock on (a rare) occasion so know what I like in a guy....

I'll give you a clue - he's above me

over a year ago

"Pet peevs: men who want everything doing for them.

Tip: take the advice already offered and do a forum search using 'profile' as your keyword. "

My goodness ,why do people feel the need to act like this in forums ,its a lighthearted request that was made and is self explanatory,why waste your own time coming in here to critic or present yourself in such a manner ill never know if you dont like what your reading go and read something else its not a topic to agree or disagree on interject an opinion but why the attitude ,ive got loads i dint come on here sounding off

over a year ago

"If you can't write your own profile, then what you got to offer a person when they actually meet you??? "

This.

over a year ago

"If I'm getting the gist of this thread correctly - you're seeking what is effectively a magic wand, a one size fits all solution to creating a profile that will have women bombarding your inbox and urging you to drop everything whilst they drop their knickers! All with the work being done by others, rather than yourself?

If i confess that I'm actually a single bi female and write you such a profile - id expect to be compensated with 100% of all meets generated by such an irresistible piece of prose!

Sound like a fair deal? "

Not bi but thanks for taking the time to read and offer a response to the post and yeH ill send what i can your way lool

over a year ago

"If you can't write your own profile, then what you got to offer a person when they actually meet you???

This.

"

Read the above instead of jumpin in the page to kiss up to minge lool this was discussed

over a year ago

If someone agrees to write your profile will they also have to write your messages?

over a year ago

"If you can't write your own profile, then what you got to offer a person when they actually meet you???

Inquisitiveness I guess "

Aye but will the lady friend who writes his profile be their to hold his hand on the meet...

over a year ago

"

Read the above instead of jumpin in the page to kiss up to minge lool this was discussed"

Wtf are you talking about?

over a year ago

This.

Read the above instead of jumpin in the page to kiss up to minge lool this was discussed"

you sure won't get many meets with an attitude like that either...

over a year ago

"

you sure won't get many meets with an attitude like that either..."

over a year ago

This is a strange one.

Not sure why I'd want to meet someone not confident enough to write their own profile.

over a year ago

"Pet peevs: men who want everything doing for them.

Tip: take the advice already offered and do a forum search using 'profile' as your keyword.

My goodness ,why do people feel the need to act like this in forums ,its a lighthearted request that was made and is self explanatory,why waste your own time coming in here to critic or present yourself in such a manner ill never know if you dont like what your reading go and read something else its not a topic to agree or disagree on interject an opinion but why the attitude ,ive got loads i dint come on here sounding off"

People are allowed to have their own opinions and just because you don't like their response doesn't mean they are in the wrong

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Sounds like this thread has taken a turn for the worse...

over a year ago

"I want a lady to write my profile i get a reasonable amount of attention on here but too much attention from tv/ts or dudes ,i want a straight lady to write it as theyd like to see a profile maybe you can show these guys that annoy you where there going wrong"

Btw why a straight lady and not a bi one?

over a year ago

All good aint here looking for men they keep on Approaching me for convo s lol

And frustrating is those who ll say

Why dont you write it yourself

It s not really you if someone Else writes it

Why would i wanna meet you if you cant write your profile

To that end effectively what your stating is that you've met people on here based on their profile and have not messaged them or got to know them i just looked at the profile and Met them

This is 99% not the case people will almost always take the time to get to know people after viewing a profile ,

This is what people are missing im quite prepared to write my own profile put in my own facts whatever ,but as discussed above what entices people to dig a bit deeper is the sort of thing id like to discuss

I hope thats not confusing for anyone

An opinons are one thin buy why come on here to be anything less than helpful or to dig at comments does that not defeat the purpose of tryin o get to know people in a community such as this

Why log in to a computer an look for negative or statements you disagree with to comment on are you the swinging police loool ?

Are there not enough beautiful people on here to find interest with

I hold no malice for people such as these its there own issues which afford them to do these things

Peace be with you

over a year ago

When I ask why would I meet someone who can't write a profile themselves, it leads me to think either they are not confident enough or they're not imaginative enough to do it. Either way that's the end for us. If you don't want attention from tv's or single men then block them in the filters.

over a year ago

"When I ask why would I meet someone who can't write a profile themselves, it leads me to think either they are not confident enough or they're not imaginative enough to do it. Either way that's the end for us. If you don't want attention from tv's or single men then block them in the filters.

"

I cant explain what ive said any clearer than ive done so above an insight into female opinion in regards to what puts you off when looking at profile or find appealing ,i clearly have a profile ive been in this sight for like 4-5 years met my last girlfreind on here as a result,

over a year ago

"I want a lady to write my profile i get a reasonable amount of attention on here but too much attention from tv/ts or dudes ,i want a straight lady to write it as theyd like to see a profile maybe you can show these guys that annoy you where there going wrong

Btw why a straight lady and not a bi one? "

And could be bi

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You will need every single woman on fab to contribute to your profile re-write as every single one will have a different opinion. You can see that just from the responses in this thread. You say you don't want guys contacting you. What if a guy had a well written profile that attracts ladies? Do you want to hear from them? Some hints and tips? The 'digging down' bit? You've been offered some good advice. Maybe you could consider acting upon it.

Remember: a bleat gets no meet.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yeah, I find your use of the adjective 'minge' to describe women as disrespectful.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it is as simple as this...

do you think your profile reflects the best of you?

if it does... keep it

if not..... go away and rewrite it

the thing a lot of people miss if that they think they are trying to appeal to everyone.... you are not!

you are in effect looking for specific people to play with.. so cater to those!

there is so many people overanalysing everything... how many replies they get, who look at profiles ect ect ect I wonder if they ever get out there, be themselves and actually have fun!!

the site,, for how good it is, is a small part of the jigsaw and can be used to open up other doors......

there is no point is asking a woman to write your profile, because if you as a grown man and know you like the back of your hand cant sell yourself, then why are you expecting a stranger to?????

time, patience, and a lot of basic common sense does go a long long way......

over a year ago

"When I ask why would I meet someone who can't write a profile themselves, it leads me to think either they are not confident enough or they're not imaginative enough to do it. Either way that's the end for us. If you don't want attention from tv's or single men then block them in the filters.

I cant explain what ive said any clearer than ive done so above an insight into female opinion in regards to what puts you off when looking at profile or find appealing ,i clearly have a profile ive been in this sight for like 4-5 years met my last girlfreind on here as a result,"

If it's not your profile written by you personally then it's not your profile. If you want tips, guidance, ideas on punctuation and grammar then knock yourself out. However asking someone else to write something so it appeals to women is actually a little disingenuous.

You have to know what YOU want and write your profile in that manner. Check your spelling, have decent pictures, be clear about what you want, enjoy and like. Tell people a little about you but try not to be an arse about it. People will read it and one of them might take you up. Don't expect it to be read only by people you fancy or are attracted to and don't expect to be inundated with messages.

over a year ago

I'll do it for a fee !

over a year ago

"it is as simple as this...

do you think your profile reflects the best of you?

if it does... keep it

if not..... go away and rewrite it

the thing a lot of people miss if that they think they are trying to appeal to everyone.... you are not!

you are in effect looking for specific people to play with.. so cater to those!

there is so many people overanalysing everything... how many replies they get, who look at profiles ect ect ect I wonder if they ever get out there, be themselves and actually have fun!!

the site,, for how good it is, is a small part of the jigsaw and can be used to open up other doors......

there is no point is asking a woman to write your profile, because if you as a grown man and know you like the back of your hand cant sell yourself, then why are you expecting a stranger to?????

time, patience, and a lot of basic common sense does go a long long way......

"

Excellently put sir well written and good advice

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Advice is well given from Fabio, even though he's a man, not a 'sexy lady', so maybe you should take his advice

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Please feel free to use any of the words below in your profile fill in the blanks with appropriate words or delete words as appropriate,

Hi everyone, my name is....... I m a single/attached horny guy thats looking forvanyone with a pulse, i like to fu*k them hard and fast until you re senseless/ have long sensual liasons,

I m sub/ Dom, straight / bi-curious/bi-sexual and with the right person I m prepared to take a 10" strap on up my rude tube

Hope to hear from you horny peeps soon,, (insert name) ,

Hope this helps,,

over a year ago

"Advice is well given from Fabio, even though he's a man, not a 'sexy lady', so maybe you should take his advice "

Loool good one steve

over a year ago

"Please feel free to use any of the words below in your profile fill in the blanks with appropriate words or delete words as appropriate,

Hi everyone, my name is....... I m a single/attached horny guy thats looking forvanyone with a pulse, i like to fu*k them hard and fast until you re senseless/ have long sensual liasons,

I m sub/ Dom, straight / bi-curious/bi-sexual and with the right person I m prepared to take a 10" strap on up my rude tube

Hope to hear from you horny peeps soon,, (insert name) ,

Hope this helps,,

"

Sounds good you go first let me know how you get on careful with the rude tube loool

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You wanted to know why I come on here if I'm just going to be negative? I didn't.

I read the thread, noted that you had been offered some sound advice which you ignored and just kept asking for straight females to write your profile and proffer tips and pet peeves.

I stated a pet peeve and restated a piece of good advice you had ignored.

Perhaps I was a little abrupt but I wasn't rude. You however...

You then went on to contradict your original post. I'm left considering that you only posted hoping to get single female attention and not for advice at all.

If this is the case then you have got more attention than you expected though I doubt it will lead to meets or even chat. I suspect a few of the forum ladies will have hit the block button.

Good luck OP, but in future remember that this is an open forum and as long as the rules are followed we can post whatever we like

Post new Message to Thread