Back to The Lounge

advice please

Jump to newest

By *exycleaner OP   Woman
over a year ago

pontefract

as i have put in forums i was swinging

with my now ex a lot of yrs been to clubs

met singles cpls .even been on another site where you put up a swingdate and can meet someone within cpl of hours now as i am alone go to clubs by myself.

but cant decide if going to a club where you get undressed as soon as you get there

is for me or not .

help please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"as i have put in forums i was swinging

with my now ex a lot of yrs been to clubs

met singles cpls .even been on another site where you put up a swingdate and can meet someone within cpl of hours now as i am alone go to clubs by myself.

but cant decide if going to a club where you get undressed as soon as you get there

is for me or not .

help please."

Well only you can decide that! There are plenty of clubs around where you don't have to get undressed as soon as you walk in though, give one of those a try first.

over a year ago

Don't know any clubs that have a rule whereby you have to get undressed as soon as you come in.

By *unglerivermonkeyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Not yet been to a club. Is it the norm to get undressed as soon as you get there?

over a year ago

Depends if it's a wet or a dry club an to honest women don't have to strip off they can wear something sexy it's the men who have to strip off

over a year ago

Every club will have it's own dress code.

I'm sure many of us will feel more comfortable if we didn't have to disrobe as soon as we get in, feel free to disagree

Some are wet clubs and towels are the order of the day; some you have to dress down in play areas; some lingerie is the preferred dress ... Each is different

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When I first started going to clubs on my own I didn't feel comfortable going around in just a towel immediately. I got into it slowly by going to dressed places and then extending that.

over a year ago

pontefract

this particular club you get dressed down

to your sexy garments when you get there

then sit around in the bar area .i've been

to quite a few clubs ,and mostly you can sit in bar area in your clothes until you are ready to get into your undies x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"this particular club you get dressed down

to your sexy garments when you get there

then sit around in the bar area .i've been

to quite a few clubs ,and mostly you can sit in bar area in your clothes until you are ready to get into your undies x"

Wear fuller undies? There are some inexpensive nice pieces that would pass for summer dresses.

over a year ago

Maybe go to swing clubs first where its dress up and dance and flirt and play only if you wish and see it more like a club . Then when you feel happy go to others and find out what you like. All clubs you only ever play if you wish too..

over a year ago

Perhaps finding a nice couple to go in with would be great a good idea. You could go for a drink together first for moral support and have a chat about what to expect in that exact cub.

I could have done with that! Luckily it was dead and I just got a tour on my first night!

over a year ago

pontefract

i've ben invited to go with a guy i've known 6 months i not play at my house with him now tho .i go regularly to clubs

where i can chat to people ,and play with anyone i like.

or stay in my clothes and go home if its not very busy x

over a year ago

If you're not fully comfortable going to a 'towel club' on your own, maybe stick with clubs where you can stay dressed in the bar/lounge/dance area. That way, you can undress when YOU feel comfortable doing so x

over a year ago

"Not yet been to a club. Is it the norm to get undressed as soon as you get there?"

Yes- in the multi story carpark......across the road.....by the cinema.....and restaurants......run quick- it usually rains too

over a year ago

I'm weird me as I don't feel at all sexy or comfortable in undies but I'm fine in a towel. I prefer to wear a dress and even that's a normal dress but will happily get naked to get in pool as long as I can get dressed again after. I'm also a spoil sport when it comes to fancy dress as that's not for me either.

over a year ago

pontefract

thanks for all the advice folks

decided to give it a try .

treated myself to something sexy from

love honey .

going next saturday .come and say hi

Post new Message to Thread