Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

tesco

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the wife was out shopping yesterday with a short skirt on with stockings and susspenders but no knickers. she got a few comments of mmm nice and i got a very horny wife that night so it was win win lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I shop at Tesco, which one do you frequent? I can usually be found fondling the melons.

over a year ago

loving the new Love every mouthful stuff

over a year ago

With children around ???

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I met my wife on the Tesco Dating Site...

Ended up with a bag for life!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/13 09:19:48]

over a year ago

"With children around ???

"

See, I thought this too. But giving all the benefit of the doubt, my local Tesco is 24 hour and so if you go in after 10pm its pretty much kid free.

There are many profiles on this site that show pictures of 'flashing in public' and to be honest, you have to give folk the benefit that they are responsible about things like that until proven otherwise - Like when they post about having a hand shandy in a services car park in the middle of day or getting a BJ whilst driving their articulated lorry down the M40!

over a year ago

No one told the Sainsbury's Flasher who exposed himself in broad daylight in Aberdeen last week

over a year ago

See, I thought this too. But giving all the benefit of the doubt, my local Tesco is 24 hour and so if you go in after 10pm its pretty much kid free.

There are many profiles on this site that show pictures of 'flashing in public' and to be honest, you have to give folk the benefit that they are responsible about things like that until proven otherwise - Like when they post about having a hand shandy in a services car park in the middle of day or getting a BJ whilst driving their articulated lorry down the M40!"

What's wrong with a BJ on the M40 lol

over a year ago

loved that Bashful baz

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"loved that Bashful baz"

Your welcome

This has to be my fave Tesco joke

I was working in Tesco, re-arranging boxes of soap powder in aisle 7, when in walks the bird I'd scored with last night.

She said "Oi!. You told me you were a stunt pilot...you lying bastard!"

I replied "No, I told you I was part of the Ariel display team.....!"

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

hahaha

over a year ago

There are many profiles on this site that show pictures of 'flashing in public' and to be honest, you have to give folk the benefit that they are responsible about things like that until proven otherwise - Like when they post about having a hand shandy in a services car park in the middle of day or getting a BJ whilst driving their articulated lorry down the M40!"

I think the part of the OP that says "that night I got a very horny wife" can suggest it wasn't night she was in tesco

over a year ago

i seem to have opened a can of worms here about the children.she did have no knickers on but she didnt go around saying here kids look at my fanny.what other people think wont stop us doing what we want but i will be careful what i post in future

over a year ago

"i seem to have opened a can of worms here about the children.she did have no knickers on but she didnt go around saying here kids look at my fanny.what other people think wont stop us doing what we want but i will be careful what i post in future "

Well if people noticed and were saying mmm nice then those even shorter may of had an even better view!

over a year ago

how does the op remove a post is it possible ? what started out a light hearted post has seen us getting treated like paedos

over a year ago

"loved that Bashful baz

Your welcome

I was working in Tesco, re-arranging boxes of soap powder in aisle 7, when in walks the bird I'd scored with last night.

"

Pmsl!!!!!!

I cackled!!

over a year ago

"how does the op remove a post is it possible ? what started out a light hearted post has seen us getting treated like paedos"

Ignore them!

I can relate completely to the horniness of this. As responsible adult i am sure you revealed selectively to those adults that were alone in the aisle with you!

I once caught a glimpse of a woman stretching up for something on the top shelf, she had a normal straight skirt on but what surprised me was the stockings and suspender i saw. It aroused me immediately as i wasn't expecting it or looking for it!

' a voyeur was born'

over a year ago

"how does the op remove a post is it possible ? what started out a light hearted post has seen us getting treated like paedos"

Problem is that there is no suggestion of what part of the day this was other than you had a horny wife that night

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Don't know why, but this made me giggle.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"loved that Bashful baz

Your welcome

"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I didn't think you were paedos I just thought why risk exposing yourself where children might see for a cheap thrill? If she flashed in the adventure playground however...

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Ignore them! Its typical of the forum! There is always someone around to spoil your fun! X

over a year ago

"how does the op remove a post is it possible ? what started out a light hearted post has seen us getting treated like paedos

Problem is that there is no suggestion of what part of the day this was other than you had a horny wife that night"

You miss the point. The risk is all part of it.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

During the recent hot spell there was plenty of people walking round Asda with next to nothing on

I can't speak for tesco as I don't go in there.

over a year ago

Ahoy Shating - ya prob woulda got a more favourable reaction from posters if ya said ya were in waitrose!

They are a less family orientated supermarket than Tesco

Hahahahahaha

Don't worry about it mate I'm sure it was really all harmless fun n ya wouldn't be exposing the Mrs' 'passport' to the little folk

over a year ago

"how does the op remove a post is it possible ? what started out a light hearted post has seen us getting treated like paedos

Problem is that there is no suggestion of what part of the day this was other than you had a horny wife that night

"

No I didn't miss the point, yes the risk is all part of it but I was referring to their comment given those comments made referring to children. Personally I wouldn't take mine with me and wear sexy gear to flash to someone

over a year ago

No I didn't miss the point, yes the risk is all part of it but I was referring to their comment given those comments made referring to children. Personally I wouldn't take mine with me and wear sexy gear to flash to someone"

she was out on her own and of course she was very careful who was about .... no one expects the spanish inquisition

over a year ago

"Ignore them! Its typical of the forum! There is always someone around to spoil your fun! X"

True!!! Pretty sure some people only come on here to be a total nob sack!!!

over a year ago

No I didn't miss the point, yes the risk is all part of it but I was referring to their comment given those comments made referring to children. Personally I wouldn't take mine with me and wear sexy gear to flash to someoneshe was out on her own and of course she was very careful who was about .... no one expects the spanish inquisition"

Except the original post doesn't say that hence the comments others have made

over a year ago

No I didn't miss the point, yes the risk is all part of it but I was referring to their comment given those comments made referring to children. Personally I wouldn't take mine with me and wear sexy gear to flash to someoneshe was out on her own and of course she was very careful who was about .... no one expects the spanish inquisition

Except the original post doesn't say that hence the comments others have made"

would have thought that it was a given tbh . we are swingers not some kind of perverts lol

over a year ago

No I didn't miss the point, yes the risk is all part of it but I was referring to their comment given those comments made referring to children. Personally I wouldn't take mine with me and wear sexy gear to flash to someoneshe was out on her own and of course she was very careful who was about .... no one expects the spanish inquisition

Except the original post doesn't say that hence the comments others have made would have thought that it was a given tbh . we are swingers not some kind of perverts lol"

I can't believe what I'm reading to be honest?? I fail to see any wrong doing???? :-/

over a year ago

'mmm nice view' would not be the words coming out of my mouth if my 4 year old got a view up her skirt whilst shopping in Tesco, there's other ways of getting thrills that avoid the wrath of an angry ginger mother!

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Well I am off to tesco myself in a minute! Hmmmm knickers or no knickers!! I always have to stretch to get to the top shelf!!!

over a year ago

"Well I am off to tesco myself in a minute! Hmmmm knickers or no knickers!! I always have to stretch to get to the top shelf!!! "

Wait for me il be tieing my shoelace while you pass me something on the top shelf :D

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I might need your help to get to the tops shelf lol x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Except the original post doesn't say that hence the comments others have made would have thought that it was a given tbh . we are swingers not some kind of perverts lol"

Except that swinging is sexual activity between consenting adults so even if you take kids out of the equation, you may have been flashing your bits to someone who, for reasons of their own, did not consent or want to see your wife's naked fanny. I'm not being prudish or being a wet blanket - just pointing out a fact. If the lady in question had worn the sexy gear and a pair of racy knickers then - whatever but she risked getting into very real trouble if a non-consenting member of the public, who just went to Tesco to pick up a loaf of bread, objected and reported her.

We're also swingers - but keep our activities amongst other like-minded, consenting adults. Less chance of offending someone or ending up explaining our actions in front of a magistrate that way

over a year ago

Ooo anytime lady0 x

over a year ago

"the wife was out shopping yesterday with a short skirt on with stockings and susspenders but no knickers. she got a few comments of mmm nice and i got a very horny wife that night so it was win win lol. "

lol good for you ignore all negative comments and just enjoy,

Think I will be doing my shopping at your local Tesco's after looking at your profile lol

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

I obviously don't know if children were around or not so I'll trust the OP's judgement that she was sensible.

However, I've been on meets with couples where it turns out their kids have been asleep upstairs - surely that's a risk too.

over a year ago

"I obviously don't know if children were around or not so I'll trust the OP's judgement that she was sensible.

However, I've been on meets with couples where it turns out their kids have been asleep upstairs - surely that's a risk too."

Some people on here assumed so much from the op. part of the thrill of doing what she did is the eye contact from a horny man who is so obviously pleased to have stumbled on the lady. I am going to make the assumption that the couple are sensible and responsible and waited until the aisle was appropriately clear of families etc and possibly a lone man or woman got the treat of a view.

Also to answer one post here, calculated risk taking can be fun for swingers too. X

Nuff said.

over a year ago

I prefer Sainsbury's personally

over a year ago

Quote:

Except that swinging is sexual activity between consenting adults so even if you take kids out of the equation, you may have been flashing your bits to someone who, for reasons of their own, did not consent or want to see your wife's naked fanny. I'm not being prudish or being a wet blanket - just pointing out a fact. If the lady in question had worn the sexy gear and a pair of racy knickers then - whatever but she risked getting into very real trouble if a non-consenting member of the public, who just went to Tesco to pick up a loaf of bread, objected and reported her.

Perhaps the racy knicks and stockings are sold in tesco!

Just a thought, but cleavage and short skirts are allowed in tesco i don't see a disclaimer.

No prude/ wet blankets sold though x

Live and let live!

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

I cycle to work and recently pulled up next to a car at traffic lights. The (not so) young lady driving smiled at me and deliberately hitched up her skirt to give me a flash of her stocking tops, and then drove off.

So yes, some people get a thrill from public flashing and I'm sure the risk is all part of that.

over a year ago

"I cycle to work and recently pulled up next to a car at traffic lights. The (not so) young lady driving smiled at me and deliberately hitched up her skirt to give me a flash of her stocking tops, and then drove off.

So yes, some people get a thrill from public flashing and I'm sure the risk is all part of that. "

AMEN!

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

The Tesco I work in we get more offensive sights during the day than a little flashing, majority of male staff would have also have enjoyed the view as a little light hearted relief.

Trusting others in taking educated risks while playing is something we all have to do

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Quote:

Perhaps the racy knicks and stockings are sold in tesco!

Just a thought, but cleavage and short skirts are allowed in tesco i don't see a disclaimer.

No prude/ wet blankets sold though x

Live and let live! "

I shop in Tesco and mine sells sensible tights and big pants - they're the wet blankets.

I agree with the ethos of live and let live - was just playing devil's advocate. Hope the OP's wife enjoys her flashing with those who appreciate it - and doesn't end up in any kind of trouble x

over a year ago

"the wife was out shopping yesterday with a short skirt on with stockings and susspenders but no knickers. she got a few comments of mmm nice and i got a very horny wife that night so it was win win lol. "

Where does the Op state or suggest his wife was flashing?

Where does the Op suggest or state that his wife was not behaving in a completely 'normal' way?

Shock horror - women wears short skirt in warm weather!

Guys make comments to women they find attractive all the time, short skirt long skirt or business attire.

What does this have to do with kids!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 11:25:23]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 11:25:50]

Post new Message to Thread