Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opposite sex for a day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If u could be changed into the opposite sex for 1 day ( m2f &f2m)what would u do and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Do the helicopter thing with my new cock all day woohoo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would depend on what type of man Id be

Beer swilling one ?? Smoke 40 a day ??

Wank head one ?? Business man ??

I need clarification before commenting

over a year ago

Man for day

Sit on arse

Burp fart

Make unreasonable demands

Be rude to everyone

Expect dinner on table and shirts ironed.

Ponder who the the little fairy is that does all the jobs around the house.

over a year ago

Definitely have a good old fiddle to see what it feels like lol

over a year ago

Lmao!! Hilarious

over a year ago

"It would depend on what type of man Id be

I need clarification before commenting "

U can be any its your choice?

over a year ago

U can be any its your choice? "

Ill be a genuinely nice , non crimewatch looking , non drinker , non smoking , non wank head one

There has to be ONE somewhere in the world

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I would be a lesbian

over a year ago

Scratches arse and plays with bollocks

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I'd get loads of long wide things and shove them up my holes yo! FTW!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would arrange for loads of tradesmen to come to the house and get all those jobs done that I have been putting off for ages, just from fluttering my eye lashes

over a year ago

"I would arrange for loads of tradesmen to come to the house and get all those jobs done that I have been putting off for ages, just from fluttering my eye lashes "

Ha! Fantasy land dream on!!!

over a year ago

Spend the day shopping for shoes

over a year ago

"Man for day

Sit on arse

Burp fart

Make unreasonable demands

Be rude to everyone

Expect dinner on table and shirts ironed.

Ponder who the the little fairy is that does all the jobs around the house.

"

Brilliant

over a year ago

With 2 sets of lips I could piss and moan at the same time.Also would enjoy swinging my arse and hips about,and watch all those big cocks rising in front of me,because of me.

over a year ago

U can be any its your choice?

Ill be a genuinely nice , non crimewatch looking , non drinker , non smoking , non wank head one

There has to be ONE somewhere in the world "

I'm right here and u haven't noticed

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Spend the day shopping for shoes "

But this is what you do now.

over a year ago

Get up, spend an hour in the bathroom and another hour getting ready/doing hair/choosing what to wear.

Then I'd go to work, chatting on my phone all the way there. Get in and make a coffee- more chatting. Go for a wee, touch up make up, chat to female colleague doing the same. Chat to customers until lunchtime, go shoe shopping, eat a piece of lettuce then back to work for coffee. More phone chatting interspersed with coffee, wee, make up and chatting duties then off to the shops for more clothes hunting.

Chat all the way home on the phone to find the other half is already back, had a tidy up, started tea and switched on the washing machine- try to help prepare tea by opening jar, get other half to do it then tip contents in to a pan and light gas- thus being able to claim credit for making at least half of the evenings meal- nowt else to do so call friend for a chat while other half finishes tea, feeds dog, stacks dish washer and empties the bin.

Eat tea then flop down in front of telly to watch something about shopping/clothes/fat girls/skinny girls/something I can bitch about- complain that other half isn't chatting enough-ask what's for pudding with a 'its your turn- and get me a d*unk while you're up' expression. Grab phone and chat to friend for next hour while online shopping and discussing shoes/ the fat/thin girl on the telly/ the mutual friend who is really a bitch.

Go up to bed, taking 30 minutes to apply 27 different potions that all look and smell the same but which collectively cost the same as a holiday. Climb in to bed and find other half is thinking about sex- complain about being tired and having a really busy day and why is it taking so long to fit/fix/decorate that thing. Turn light off, roll over, fart silently then blame other half while poking his ribs with a diamond sharp finger and enough force to destroy the truck that delivered the jar I couldn't open earlier.

over a year ago

"Get up, spend an hour in the bathroom and another hour getting ready/doing hair/choosing what to wear.

Then I'd go to work, chatting on my phone all the way there. Get in and make a coffee- more chatting. Go for a wee, touch up make up, chat to female colleague doing the same. Chat to customers until lunchtime, go shoe shopping, eat a piece of lettuce then back to work for coffee. More phone chatting interspersed with coffee, wee, make up and chatting duties then off to the shops for more clothes hunting.

Chat all the way home on the phone to find the other half is already back, had a tidy up, started tea and switched on the washing machine- try to help prepare tea by opening jar, get other half to do it then tip contents in to a pan and light gas- thus being able to claim credit for making at least half of the evenings meal- nowt else to do so call friend for a chat while other half finishes tea, feeds dog, stacks dish washer and empties the bin.

Eat tea then flop down in front of telly to watch something about shopping/clothes/fat girls/skinny girls/something I can bitch about- complain that other half isn't chatting enough-ask what's for pudding with a 'its your turn- and get me a d*unk while you're up' expression. Grab phone and chat to friend for next hour while online shopping and discussing shoes/ the fat/thin girl on the telly/ the mutual friend who is really a bitch.

Go up to bed, taking 30 minutes to apply 27 different potions that all look and smell the same but which collectively cost the same as a holiday. Climb in to bed and find other half is thinking about sex- complain about being tired and having a really busy day and why is it taking so long to fit/fix/decorate that thing. Turn light off, roll over, fart silently then blame other half while poking his ribs with a diamond sharp finger and enough force to destroy the truck that delivered the jar I couldn't open earlier."

What a wonderful view of womanhood you have!

over a year ago

"Get up, spend an hour in the bathroom and another hour getting ready/doing hair/choosing what to wear.

Go up to bed, taking 30 minutes to apply 27 different potions that all look and smell the same but which collectively cost the same as a holiday. Climb in to bed and find other half is thinking about sex- complain about being tired and having a really busy day and why is it taking so long to fit/fix/decorate that thing. Turn light off, roll over, fart silently then blame other half while poking his ribs with a diamond sharp finger and enough force to destroy the truck that delivered the jar I couldn't open earlier.

What a wonderful view of womanhood you have!"

I notice you didn't comment of the burp/fart/scratch comments for blokes.....too busy chatting maybe?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Go up to bed, taking 30 minutes to apply 27 different potions that all look and smell the same but which collectively cost the same as a holiday. Climb in to bed and find other half is thinking about sex- complain about being tired and having a really busy day and why is it taking so long to fit/fix/decorate that thing. Turn light off, roll over, fart silently then blame other half while poking his ribs with a diamond sharp finger and enough force to destroy the truck that delivered the jar I couldn't open earlier."

hilerious, you did forget to mention the soaps though

over a year ago

Would love a day like that

over a year ago

" What a wonderful view of womanhood you have!

I notice you didn't comment of the burp/fart/scratch comments for blokes.....too busy chatting maybe? "

Ummmm actually I just got in from having coffee with a mate. Was putting shopping away, feeding the cat and sorting out some baking for a visitor tomorrow.. not sure I should bother!

Not everyone spends all day on here you know

over a year ago

" What a wonderful view of womanhood you have!

I notice you didn't comment of the burp/fart/scratch comments for blokes.....too busy chatting maybe?

Ummmm actually I just got in from having coffee with a mate. Was putting shopping away, feeding the cat and sorting out some baking for a visitor tomorrow.. not sure I should bother!

Not everyone spends all day on here you know "

Shopping and a lunchtime chat- I was right.....some of us are at work you know

over a year ago

" Shopping and a lunchtime chat- I was right.....some of us are at work you know "

Some of us worked 80 hrs on nights last week and are now on rest days

Perhaps I need to ring some friends, have a nice long chat instead of slaving away in the kitchen.

over a year ago

" Shopping and a lunchtime chat- I was right.....some of us are at work you know

Some of us worked 80 hrs on nights last week and are now on rest days

Perhaps I need to ring some friends, have a nice long chat instead of slaving away in the kitchen."

Can't you multitask?

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Think id be a female slut for the day

Maybe 2 !

;-)

By *BC TWOCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Leicester / Birmingham /Bucks

I'd finger myself all day

over a year ago

" Can't you multitask? "

Certainly I can multi task.. but why would I bother when I'm not appreciated?

Post new Message to Thread