Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many is too many

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A guy i've seen a few times now in the past ... met him today for some planned fun went after an hour saying he needed to get back to work.. not read his profile for a couple of days but did after he had gone and it showed a new veri from yesterday yes he did play... I had already sent him another veri then 20 mins ago it came up as showing another veri ... Not from me from another meet today !!! With plans to meet her again tomorrow ... i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy and blocked him ... Anyone think this is acceptable?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't see the problem, either way. He chooses to meet lots of people when he has the time. You choose to meet people that only see you when they are meeting you. You're not compatible and you now know that.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm I'd not be happy that he lied about it. I wouldn't mind if he was meeting someone else but I'd prefer to know so I could maybe suggest another day where I had his full attention and not worried about him having to clockwatch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem, either way. He chooses to meet lots of people when he has the time. You choose to meet people that only see you when they are meeting you. You're not compatible and you now know that."

^ this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly who and how many he meets isn't the problem but the lying is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why does it matter. I have had many a meet on the same day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think I would be in any position to tell anyone how often they should play,it has nothing to do with me

What I can do though is just stay away from people that i don't think im compatable with anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not you cali and prefer to meet regular playmates not everyone ... He told me this is what he also wants ... Its the lying and people looking for as many notches i don't like

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Exactly who and how many he meets isn't the problem but the lying is "

But your op says

" i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy"

So which is the issue.. lying or meeting too many people

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not you cali and prefer to meet regular playmates not everyone ... He told me this is what he also wants ... Its the lying and people looking for as many notches i don't like

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

More than one meet in a day is no problem. I've done that myself.

But what I would have issue with is if I was rushed through a meet with someone just so they could bugger off for another one right after and be lied to about it. I expect to be given the same attention as I would give.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP,

Is there a pre-existing agreement between you and this chap vis-a-vis meeting other people, frequency etc etc?

Because if not, this is simply the 'sharp' end of NSA.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More than one meet in a day is no problem. I've done that myself.

But what I would have issue with is if I was rushed through a meet with someone just so they could bugger off for another one right after and be lied to about it. I expect to be given the same attention as I would give. "

This

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Did he lie? He didn't disclose his plans but it doesn't mean he didn't return to work and then met her later, or even met her before he met with you. The timing of a verification doesn't track exactly when you meet someone.

If he told you you were his only meet that day, that week, whatever, then he has lied and I would be cross too. If what he did was keep his other meets private until he chose to add his verifications to the site then that is his business and he has helped you to see that you have a different view on things.

He also may not like reading this on the forum. However, if he is I am sure there are men all over Fab cheering him for getting more than one meet from here and wanting to know his secret.

Reply privately

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

How do you know he lied? The date on the veri is the date it was written, not the date of the meet. Unless it said "met wed 24th July at 1pm" you don't know for sure when he met her.

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I don't see the problem, either way. He chooses to meet lots of people when he has the time. You choose to meet people that only see you when they are meeting you. You're not compatible and you now know that.

^ this "

This *3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah he's just a player what a right turd he is

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

What's the difference between meeting one and meeting many in say a club party or gangbang each to their own really end of day your not in a relation with the person and if most people got offered two meets in a day they would take it

Reply privately

By *9MarkMan
over a year ago

North Cheam

"I don't think I would be in any position to tell anyone how often they should play,it has nothing to do with me

What I can do though is just stay away from people that i don't think im compatable with anymore"

Reply privately

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Follow your instinct and you,ll not go wrong. Unacceptable to you, not for him.

It is after all nsf.

Reply privately

By *anatee175Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I had a meet with a regular I found out the next day he's had fun with me and then had fun with two other playmates. The following day he had two more meets. So that was 5 meets in two days. I no longer meet him anymore. I know this is a sex site but it made me feel horrible.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I'd better warn a friend that his 10 days of planned meets (sometimes two in a day) better not verify him then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nah he's just a player what a right turd he is "

no he is'nt hes on a swinging site having fun,he does'nt have to answer to anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not you cali and prefer to meet regular playmates not everyone ... He told me this is what he also wants ... Its the lying and people looking for as many notches i don't like "

sorry but if your looking for exclusivity your in the wrong place. And maybe he wants a few regular people... It really isn't anything to stress over.

Not sure how he is lying really.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I'd better warn a friend that his 10 days of planned meets (sometimes two in a day) better not verify him then."

For me that would not be an issue. It would be being rushed through a meet and lied to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But what I would have issue with is if I was rushed through a meet with someone just so they could bugger off for another one right after and be lied to about it. I expect to be given the same attention as I would give. "

I'm guilty of that one... I over ran on one meet and didn't realise till the next one rang me..

Reply privately

By *9MarkMan
over a year ago

North Cheam

It's everyone's prerogative to do what they wanna do on sites like this! Don't get the hump when you don't like it! (That's to everyone btw) If they wanted one person they would have join match.com x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky so and so ive been on here ages and only had one meet... If you guys had an agreement and hes not living up to that then fair enough. If not then don't assume you will be the only one he's seeing because as far as he's concerned he is free to

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"It's everyone's prerogative to do what they wanna do on sites like this! Don't get the hump when you don't like it! (That's to everyone btw) If they wanted one person they would have join match.com x "

Where they would get more meets.

I think being respectful of each other is important and that's part of the selection process.

If I only have a short space of time for a social meet I say so. If I feel upset when I found out someone has had a good time with someone else close to when they met me I look at MY attitudes and thought processes.

If someone arranges to meet me and ditches me at the last moment for a better offer then I feel angry but know I can cross that one off the list and put them in the disrespectful turd pile.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I think people are missing the point. It's the lying and cutting short a meet which, as far as I understand it, is the issue. Or it would be for me.

Don't give a stuff about multiple meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess it would depend if it was meant to be a quick meet.

But there is nothing to say it was same day.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I think people are missing the point. It's the lying and cutting short a meet which, as far as I understand it, is the issue. Or it would be for me.

Don't give a stuff about multiple meets."

I get that it was someone she has met before, that the fun was planned and he left after an hour saying he had to return to work. He also then displayed verifications which indicated he went on to meet someone else and had met someone the day before. Nowhere did it indicate he actually lied to her. However, I do understand the sense of being rushed and disrespected by not giving her the full attention she wanted and deserved. It may have been a change of behaviour too.

The question and thread title was about how many is too much. That's the issue I don't understand. I don't see it as missing the point but addressing the question in the thread title and OP.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I guess it would depend if it was meant to be a quick meet.

But there is nothing to say it was same day. "

I don't do quick meets as a rule. So someone lying to cut it short would seriously piss me off.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I think people are missing the point. It's the lying and cutting short a meet which, as far as I understand it, is the issue. Or it would be for me.

I get that it was someone she has met before, that the fun was planned and he left after an hour saying he had to return to work. He also then displayed verifications which indicated he went on to meet someone else and had met someone the day before. Nowhere did it indicate he actually lied to her. However, I do understand the sense of being rushed and disrespected by not giving her the full attention she wanted and deserved. It may have been a change of behaviour too.

The question and thread title was about how many is too much. That's the issue I don't understand. I don't see it as missing the point but addressing the question in the thread title and OP."

I wasn't suggesting you had missed the point actually. And if he cut the meet short ssying he had to go to work but then went to meet someone else then, in my opinion, he lied. He showed no respect whatsoever in doing so. If they have met before then presumably he knows something about her and probably knew she wouldn't like it which again shows no respect. He should have been honest and allowed her the option to decline. He did not do that. He chose to be dishonest and greedy.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I don't do quick meets as a rule. So someone lying to cut it short would seriously piss me off."

I would expect people know you won't meet for a quickie. Just as people know I won't do overnighters. It's about how and what you communicate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree with Cali. This is a swinging site. Not the place to find someone exclusive. If that's what you're after there's plenty of dating sites out there!

Lou x

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I don't do quick meets as a rule. So someone lying to cut it short would seriously piss me off.

I would expect people know you won't meet for a quickie. Just as people know I won't do overnighters. It's about how and what you communicate."

Yes. And I think that's the point. I suspect he knew she wouldn't like it and so lied.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

I wasn't suggesting you had missed the point actually. And if he cut the meet short ssying he had to go to work but then went to meet someone else then, in my opinion, he lied. He showed no respect whatsoever in doing so. If they have met before then presumably he knows something about her and probably knew she wouldn't like it which again shows no respect. He should have been honest and allowed her the option to decline. He did not do that. He chose to be dishonest and greedy."

But we don't have his side in defense. As I said above, he may have gone back to work and his meet with the OP might have been the second meet that day. There are always three versions of a story - hers, his and theirs. Somewhere in the all of that is a truth of sorts.

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

End of day you met on a swing site mainly for sex just enjoy it an move on dont be spiteful cause he met others in same day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is anyone sure that he didn't go back to work? Could he have had a meeting in the morning, then met the OP, then had to go back to work?

Just a thought as without a proper timeline of who shagged when and where its slightly unfair to suspect the man in question of lying, per-se.

Or am I missing a point here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

#1 reason to keep my own shit..to er myself.

I see these threads and just grin.

You really want a shadow of 16,000+ people logged in at any one time and get debated in public?

Nice.

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Why is it a lie maybe his plans changed but he isn't with the person so upto him what he does

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

I wasn't suggesting you had missed the point actually. And if he cut the meet short ssying he had to go to work but then went to meet someone else then, in my opinion, he lied. He showed no respect whatsoever in doing so. If they have met before then presumably he knows something about her and probably knew she wouldn't like it which again shows no respect. He should have been honest and allowed her the option to decline. He did not do that. He chose to be dishonest and greedy.

But we don't have his side in defense. As I said above, he may have gone back to work and his meet with the OP might have been the second meet that day. There are always three versions of a story - hers, his and theirs. Somewhere in the all of that is a truth of sorts."

Yes I agree but given we have one version yo go on and were asked to comment on it, that is what I did. And, as I stated, it is only my opinion.

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

What's wrong with cutting short meets for example if you don't get on with someone or not attracted to them you'll want to move on maybe didn't want to hurt feelings but like if went to drive a skoda then got offered to drive a Ferrari I'd leave an make an excuse

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"What's wrong with cutting short meets for example if you don't get on with someone or not attracted to them you'll want to move on maybe didn't want to hurt feelings but like if went to drive a skoda then got offered to drive a Ferrari I'd leave an make an excuse"

They had met before so presumably he thought she was good enough to see again.

Reply privately

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Nah he's just a player what a right turd he is

no he is'nt hes on a swinging site having fun,he does'nt have to answer to anyone"

agree.. sounds like op wants something the gent doesn't. You have to be upfront if you have conditions

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't believe this,someone on fab actually moaning about a member having too many meets...wtf...

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Maybe was just thinking with his dick and doing what the site is intended for

Reply privately

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Is he your boyfriend? Just seems you are making a public drama because he went from you to someone else. He, and you are free agents, he was freer than you obviously.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If anyone - male or female - wants and is capable of multiple meets in a day then good luck to them.

Personally though I'm with the OP on this, I'm not interested in quick sessions with a guy rushing off to meet the next notch on his bedpost...he gets my full attention and I expect his in return. The guy in question was dishonest if he didn't make it clear he had another meet lined up or had to dash off.

It's not a matter of NSA or exclusivity, it's about respect, and if he made the OP feel bad then he deserves to be blocked!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is he your boyfriend? Just seems you are making a public drama because he went from you to someone else. He, and you are free agents, he was freer than you obviously. "

A bit harsh and uncalled for...the OP asked for opinions not personal criticism

Reply privately

over a year ago

But what I would have issue with is if I was rushed through a meet with someone just so they could bugger off for another one right after and be lied to about it. I expect to be given the same attention as I would give.

If anyone - male or female - wants and is capable of multiple meets in a day then good luck to them.

Personally though I'm with the OP on this, I'm not interested in quick sessions with a guy rushing off to meet the next notch on his bedpost...he gets my full attention and I expect his in return. The guy in question was dishonest if he didn't make it clear he had another meet lined up or had to dash off.

It's not a matter of NSA or exclusivity, it's about respect, and if he made the OP feel bad then he deserves to be blocked!"

Well said. I don't think OP is bothered if he meets others, just his keenness to end the meet with her so quickly.

I doubt if any / many of the posters above would feel any different in the same situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't give a stuff about multiple meets."

Thank you at least someone gets where i am coming from and he got his veri up before mine so i asked him and he told me he met her an hour later

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not a matter of NSA or exclusivity, it's about respect, and if he made the OP feel bad then he deserves to be blocked!"

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Thank you at least someone gets where i am coming from and he got his veri up before mine so i asked him and he told me he met her an hour later "

So he did lie about having to go back to work?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But there is nothing to say it was same day. "

Time wise was free according to him until 1pm left me at 11.45 after arriving at 11 told me he was called back to work after checking his phone. Met the other lady an hour later in notts. And for those who don't get it i have seen him a few times not just once.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Thank you at least someone gets where i am coming from and he got his veri up before mine so i asked him and he told me he met her an hour later "

If he admitted a lie then he deserves your full wrath. I can't abide lies.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Time wise was free according to him until 1pm left me at 11.45 after arriving at 11 told me he was called back to work after checking his phone. Met the other lady an hour later in notts. And for those who don't get it i have seen him a few times not just once. "

Cheeky bugger. Hope he is blocked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Time wise was free according to him until 1pm left me at 11.45 after arriving at 11 told me he was called back to work after checking his phone. Met the other lady an hour later in notts. And for those who don't get it i have seen him a few times not just once. "

In that case my lovely forget him, he is an arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup, if he indeed lied to you, in order to go get his leg over with someone else, then that's bang out of order.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're well shot of him...she has my sympathy too for getting the same treatment. And if he prefers 2 quick shag-and-goes to 1 lengthy erotic encounter then more fool him!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely blocked thanks peeps and this one is laid to bed ... Not literally but you get my gist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its the lying really that's wrong.. I must admit I don't discuss my other FB but one time I saw all three over 5 days its just how it worked out but might not hear from them for a few weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I agree it's the lying that got me so I suppose my heading is wrong was pissed off at time of posting

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can understand OP that perhaps you feel a little hurt that he met someone else and you've noticed he's meeting this woman again.

The lying issue, well some people feel it's perhaps a bit nicer to say that they've got to go to work rather than say they are going to meet someone else.

If the meet was rushed them it wasn't fair but perhaps he didn't want to let you down if he's met you a few times.

It's clear though that he wants to meet others and does not want exclusivity so therefore just look out for yourself, enjoy your swinging and don't think about him

Reply privately

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

"A guy i've seen a few times now in the past ... met him today for some planned fun went after an hour saying he needed to get back to work.. not read his profile for a couple of days but did after he had gone and it showed a new veri from yesterday yes he did play... I had already sent him another veri then 20 mins ago it came up as showing another veri ... Not from me from another meet today !!! With plans to meet her again tomorrow ... i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy and blocked him ... Anyone think this is acceptable? "

Yes. Always do what you think is best.

Reply privately

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

I agree. Why lie about meeting? It's why we are on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The op has said she made it clear she was only looking for a regular playmate and he told he wanted the same.. He obv just said that to get to meet her and that's out of order!

People can use this site how they see fit to.. Noone on here has the right to tell others how to use it and what its for.. Afterall where are the rules?

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

END OF THE DAY

The guy is a free agent YES

you in a relation with him NO

If any guy got offered two meets would they take it PROBABLY YES

does it really matter NO

are you on a swing site that primary objective is to have sex with other people YES

the guy said he went to work did you have proof he didn't NO

could the meet veri dates been mixed up as can add own dates YES

AGAIN what's the issue

Reply privately

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

"Exactly who and how many he meets isn't the problem but the lying is

I agree. Why lie about meeting? It's why we are on here. "

If lying is an issue, most of the people we know have a age lie and a real name lie.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"END OF THE DAY

The guy is a free agent YES

you in a relation with him NO

If any guy got offered two meets would they take it PROBABLY YES

does it really matter NO

are you on a swing site that primary objective is to have sex with other people YES

the guy said he went to work did you have proof he didn't NO

could the meet veri dates been mixed up as can add own dates YES

AGAIN what's the issue"

Yes she DID have proof he didn't go to work. He admitted he lied to cut the meet short so he could get off with someone else. THAT is not what swinging is about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you want someone just for yourself???

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Swinging is about a lifestyle of sex that's it.... Nothing more nothing less good on the bloke if got it off two in one day if it was me I would have just offered them both a 3 some

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if I was planning to do what this guy did to the OP I'd be up front and honest. In fact I have done meets where guys know they are just quick and someone has been before or will be coming later.

Another poster said respect and I think that is a good word to use.

If you arrange a meet and then turn up for a quick wham bam thank you mam that was not expected by the other person I think this is wrong.

Hell if I treated guys like that, I could do at least one in my lunch hour! But i respect the guys that meet us too much to treat them like that, unless that is what was arranged. I would hope they would also have the same respect for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not go on jeremy kyle

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

Well if I was planning to do what this guy did to the OP I'd be up front and honest. In fact I have done meets where guys know they are just quick and someone has been before or will be coming later.

Another poster said respect and I think that is a good word to use.

If you arrange a meet and then turn up for a quick wham bam thank you mam that was not expected by the other person I think this is wrong.

Hell if I treated guys like that, I could do at least one in my lunch hour! But i respect the guys that meet us too much to treat them like that, unless that is what was arranged. I would hope they would also have the same respect for me. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP..you sound obsessed with this guy.

It reads very "clingy".

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why not go on jeremy kyle"

Can you imagine the guest list

So who are you? Well I was shagging the friend of the brother and his mother and sister .

What an episode that would be!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP..you sound obsessed with this guy.

It reads very "clingy"."

Then anyone on this thread that has supported the OP like me, must be the same.

Back in a bit, need to add bunny boiler to my profile.

Er no ..... She is not

Reply privately

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Think the OP may be a little bit hurt by the guy who obviously lied to her. No room for liars. You've blocked him move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Er no ..... She is not "

Obsessed was probably a bit too strong.

I've always thought that if you give too much thought to something, you often end up creating a problem that wasn't even fucking there in the first place.

The guy could have 101 reasons for not leaving a veri and anyone of them may not have anything to do with the OP as a person.

He might think the world of her, but after this thread, that might kinda change.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

Er no ..... She is not

Obsessed was probably a bit too strong.

I've always thought that if you give too much thought to something, you often end up creating a problem that wasn't even fucking there in the first place.

The guy could have 101 reasons for not leaving a veri and anyone of them may not have anything to do with the OP as a person.

He might think the world of her, but after this thread, that might kinda change. "

I think you may need to read the whole thread. I think you have missed the salient points. Shes not moaning about the lack of a veri.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/13 17:31:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

hmm your right. My bad soz!

So really, he's a male tramp then?

And the OP is upset about that?

Look on the bright side, you ain't getting da herpes!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What I want to know is how the guy managed to get two separate meets in one day?

If I was meeting someone and they had another meet planned the same day, I'd prefer to know that they had a time limit for meeting me. They would not need to give a reason, but at least things could be planned and agreed within that time limit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What I want to know is how the guy managed to get two separate meets in one day?

If I was meeting someone and they had another meet planned the same day, I'd prefer to know that they had a time limit for meeting me. They would not need to give a reason, but at least things could be planned and agreed within that time limit. "

Ahem quality over quantity

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 25/07/13 17:31:38]"

Bloody hell. The guy has more meets than I have digestives. Good luck to the lad.

I do sense a hint of jealousy, rather than not being happy about the lies. The thread is titled too many, nothing to mention about lies.

I feel that the post went further than was originally intended.

I can understand your frustration, but I'm sure he isn't solely on this site to be faithful to any one person.

Having said that, I would feel offended if I was in your situation. But at the end of the day, single men will generally take what is offered on here. Especially if it involves multiple women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the only jealousy / more envy is from other guys. I see no jealous comments from the OP and nor would I be jealous

Reply privately

over a year ago

The lies are not ok and if he did lie then he should be ashamed of himself, but I feel as though the lie issues was a secondary point for the op anyway as it was not mentioned until well into the thread, and this is about the fact that the guy in question has had multiple meets in a short space of time.

The op states how she repeatedly checked his profile and noted the numerous veris that were on and continuing to appear. The op then states that this is not what she is looking for and questions us as to how many meets is too many.

The answer to that is that unless you have agreed with the guy you are meeting that he will not meet other people, or that he will inform you of other meets or will have you check them out prior to meeting them, then to be honest it is none of your business.

The guy is a single man meting you for NSA fun, and as long as he does what it says on the tin when he is with you, what he does when he is not with you should not concern you.

It sounds like you wanted more than NSA sex with him and may have developed some attachment to him.

Not saying this is wrong of you, but as it is blatantly not what the guy is looking for, it might be a good idea to move on.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... regular playmate??? hmmm

singular or plural??

maybe she meant singular... and he meant plural

I have regular friends I play with on an irregular basis.

is it a lie... or is it a miscommunication in what they are both after???

Reply privately

over a year ago

What this guy chooses to do in his own spare time is nobody elses business including the Op.

I don't know if the guy in question chose to be dishonest or popped into work and then on to meet someone after and I don't care, neither should the Op in my opinion if she is treating this as nsa.

Would he have been better advised to tell the Op that he wasn't having enough fun to stick around and was leaving to be with someone else?

I don't want to sound harsh, but I hope the Op can see it for what it was and move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant be much of a meet if he manages all them in a day. If I see a regular meet, its usualy for half a days fun at least

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im rolling my eyes here

I really need to head to the nunnery and quick

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm guilty of that one... I over ran on one meet and didn't realise till the next one rang me..

"

Hope you had a good shower first. I for one wouldn't want to put my mouth where another man's dick had immediately been before hand.

Reply privately

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Now that sounds very interesting...

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't think he should of lied, but how would you have reacted if he had told the truth. Its a swinging site and you can't expect someone to be exclusive if its nsa

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thoughts are: not my cup of tea..I like to chill out..but I guess the guy can do what he likes.

You know.

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I'd better warn a friend that his 10 days of planned meets (sometimes two in a day) better not verify him then.

For me that would not be an issue. It would be being rushed through a meet and lied to."

Rather have quality over quantity. The original post had obviously had better meets with this guy and was disappointed at his rushed and less than satisfactory meet.

I'd feel he same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you had a good shower first. I for one wouldn't want to put my mouth where another man's dick had immediately been before hand. "

no I didn't. That's like saying I should shower between each guy at a gangbang... Quick clean up... But I rarely have sex with meets anyway.. and they didn't play with me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

havent read the thread really...but I'd be avoiding the OP.

sorry OP, regular whatever, I'd be concerned more about the times he has met u and that u enjoyed them.

it sounds like u have basic sex meets to me, so the chances are he takes the offer of a shag on the day its given, even after he's met u..for another basic sex meet.

anyway...whichever whatever, uncomplicated sex and swinging is what most ask for

now quit moaning and getta shag

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Hope you had a good shower first. I for one wouldn't want to put my mouth where another man's dick had immediately been before hand.

no I didn't. That's like saying I should shower between each guy at a gangbang... Quick clean up... But I rarely have sex with meets anyway.. and they didn't play with me. "

Which kinda tells you you wouldn't find me at a gang bang. Well, maybe if I was guaranteed first dibs....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok to the point I HAVE met this guy numerous times always been great sex even pushed his boundaries... He was always getting intouch to see me again... through our previous conversations and whats on my profile he knew that I don't want to meet people who go from bed to bed. So yes I do feel let down by his lies and his rush job at this point in time.. He admitted when I asked him about his meet after me couldn't really deny it as it was on his verification. I told him I wouldn't be meeting him again as I don't want meet someone who can quite blatantly lie...

To those who think I'm jealous or think I expected him to only 'fuck' me I'm not jealous or that synical to know this is a sex site ... we all have our limitations and what we want from a meet.Yes he is free to 'fuck' who ever he likes and he would of known I wouldn't of been happy with this as I said earlier he was meant to have been free until 1pm but left at 11.40. If he had told me about it NO I wouldn't of played with him as our previous meets had been a lot longer usually a good session.... so my faith in this site has been tard once again ... time out now for me as fed up with the lies and time wasters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't see the big deal init after all this is a site where people meet to have fun and that's all he is doing, after all you are not in a relationship together so he's not really lying to you, he's just having fun and keeping his option open, the only way he would be lying is if he told you that he would meet and then never turn in which case that becomes another matter.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I don't see the big deal init after all this is a site where people meet to have fun and that's all he is doing, after all you are not in a relationship together so he's not really lying to you, he's just having fun and keeping his option open, the only way he would be lying is if he told you that he would meet and then never turn in which case that becomes another matter."

He did lie. She already has explained this numerous times. Think she's well shot of him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a meet lasted less time than it took me to get ready Id be highly p'd off especially seeing as he said he was free for a few hours! I like to chat and have a laugh as well so a 45 min meet would leave me very disappointed and the lie on top of that would find him on my exclusive blocked list too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't see the big deal init after all this is a site where people meet to have fun and that's all he is doing, after all you are not in a relationship together so he's not really lying to you, he's just having fun and keeping his option open, the only way he would be lying is if he told you that he would meet and then never turn in which case that becomes another matter."

If you've read the entire thread and the OP's last post it's blatantly evident he did lie and deliberately misled her to get a repeat meet.

Seems like most of the guys posting are giving him a virtual 'high 5' for managing to get his end away twice in such a short space of time...and then you wonder why us single femmes are so cynical!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A guy i've seen a few times now in the past ... met him today for some planned fun went after an hour saying he needed to get back to work.. not read his profile for a couple of days but did after he had gone and it showed a new veri from yesterday yes he did play... I had already sent him another veri then 20 mins ago it came up as showing another veri ... Not from me from another meet today !!! With plans to meet her again tomorrow ... i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy and blocked him ... Anyone think this is acceptable? "

I'm sorry but I think it's each to their own

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"A guy i've seen a few times now in the past ... met him today for some planned fun went after an hour saying he needed to get back to work.. not read his profile for a couple of days but did after he had gone and it showed a new veri from yesterday yes he did play... I had already sent him another veri then 20 mins ago it came up as showing another veri ... Not from me from another meet today !!! With plans to meet her again tomorrow ... i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy and blocked him ... Anyone think this is acceptable?

I'm sorry but I think it's each to their own "

If you read the thread you will see that it is more than that.

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Would I be bothered if I got a 45 min meet when I thought I was getting a few hours? ..... Yes

Would it bother me that he saw someone the same day?.... No

Would it bother me that he obviously was not going back to work, but onto another meet? ..... Yes

Sometimes your time with a particular person just needs to come to an end. You both enjoyed the ride, but it's time to move on. No harm in that, he was not a boyfriend. We all know what we are looking for and if it works for you, stick to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would I be bothered if I got a 45 min meet when I thought I was getting a few hours? ..... Yes

Would it bother me that he obviously was not going back to work, but onto another meet? ..... Yes

Sometimes your time with a particular person just needs to come to an end. You both enjoyed the ride, but it's time to move on. No harm in that, he was not a boyfriend. We all know what we are looking for and if it works for you, stick to it. "

that's what Im doing thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would be pissed off too!

If I met someone who knew I didnt do quickies.... then cut a meet to 45 minutes... to find out he had rushed me to go fuck someone else. Yes hes a free agent and all that bolloxs but god have some respect!

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

End of day you both got laid be happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think some men will have sex with as many as they can, if your not happy about it just meet someone else instead.

one man who came to see me for group sex told me his willy wouldnt stay hard because he had met somone else in the morning before coming to see me, cant say i was that impresed.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"End of day you both got laid be happy"

She clearly wasnt satisfied so why should she be happy? Do you think that she deserves so little respect because she's on a swinging site?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"End of day you both got laid be happy

She clearly wasnt satisfied so why should she be happy? Do you think that she deserves so little respect because she's on a swinging site? "

getting laid isnt always that great is it, sometimes better to have a wank.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would I be bothered if I got a 45 min meet when I thought I was getting a few hours? ..... Yes

Sometimes your time with a particular person just needs to come to an end. You both enjoyed the ride, but it's time to move on. No harm in that, he was not a boyfriend. We all know what we are looking for and if it works for you, stick to it. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A guy i've seen a few times now in the past ... met him today for some planned fun went after an hour saying he needed to get back to work.. not read his profile for a couple of days but did after he had gone and it showed a new veri from yesterday yes he did play... I had already sent him another veri then 20 mins ago it came up as showing another veri ... Not from me from another meet today !!! With plans to meet her again tomorrow ... i told him i'm not happy with this too many meets in a short space of time and won't meet him again not looking for that type of guy and blocked him ... Anyone think this is acceptable?

I'm sorry but I think it's each to their own

If you read the thread you will see that it is more than that. "

Not really what we all need to understand from all these different subjects on the forums is that we are all different and how we use the site is different. It's a swinging site you owe no one any explanations. I am not saying I treat people that way but unfortunately some do and there are no rules.

He didn't stand her up which would be really bad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a swingers site after all no place for jealous people if anyone is then this site or more importantly lifestyle is not for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had someone cancel a meet with me on the day because I had showed a verfication from the day before which I found strange.

OP if he cut short your meet to meet someone else then that's wrong. However I don't think you can decide how many meets someone else can have in any given space of time.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Its a swingers site after all no place for jealous people if anyone is then this site or more importantly lifestyle is not for you "

If you read the thread you will see that jealousy wasn't the issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a swingers site after all no place for jealous people if anyone is then this site or more importantly lifestyle is not for you

If you read the thread you will see that jealousy wasn't the issue. "

I can bet they meet again!

Reply privately

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Its a swingers site after all no place for jealous people if anyone is then this site or more importantly lifestyle is not for you

If you read the thread you will see that jealousy wasn't the issue. "

I've read the thread.... however the title of this post is "too many??"

And no where in the op original post is it to to with lying its to do with meeting too many people.

Also in the original lost it says he left after an hour. Then half way through this thread she says he cane at 11 and left at 11.45,

She obviously seen most comments was going against her then changed her story to the "he lied to me" but without hearing his side of the story to confirm if he went back to work or not no one should be taking sides.

Just my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And no where in the op original post is it to to with lying its to do with meeting too many people.

Also in the original lost it says he left after an hour. Then half way through this thread she says he cane at 11 and left at 11.45,

She obviously seen most comments was going against her then changed her story to the "he lied to me" but without hearing his side of the story to confirm if he went back to work or not no one should be taking sides.

Just my opinion."

Sounds like we are now in a court of law

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a swingers site after all no place for jealous people if anyone is then this site or more importantly lifestyle is not for you "

jealous people on fab swingers

surely not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just my opinion."

Nobody knows if the guy lied or not except the guy.

I'm struggling to see what he's done wrong here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just my opinion.

Nobody knows if the guy lied or not except the guy.

I'm struggling to see what he's done wrong here. "

He admitted to me when i asked him if he had left me to go to another meet and not to work like he told me !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

just think yourself lucky you werent married to him. plenty more fish on fab swingers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just think yourself lucky you werent married to him. plenty more fish on fab swingers. "

Your right there lol .. feel sorry for his wife

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

They weren't meeting for marriage or dating were they so what they met for served a purpose end of day that's what happens sometimes but it seems that the lady is thinking far to deep into the situation and starting to REALLY like the guy and not keeping it in the way it was intended for... The guy had other objectives which rightfully so is his choice to do so if he wants to meet 100 girls in one day shag 50 at a gangbang or spend his money in a brass house then that's totally upto him....

End of day see it as a poor judge of character and move on but learn from it

Reply privately

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Well said

Reply privately