Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting noticed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on here for about six months now and I've only stuck up conversations with about 4 people, all of whom live miles away. I like to think im well manned and polite. My question to you all is why don't i get a response? Where am i going wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No Photos's not going to help a single guy on here. Also not the most alluring profile, browse other single guys profiles take note of those that are meet verified and take some tips on how they present a profile that obviously works.

good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No Photos's not going to help a single guy on here. Also not the most alluring profile, browse other single guys profiles take note of those that are meet verified and take some tips on how they present a profile that obviously works.

good luck"

don't have a face pic up coz i don't wanna every1 to know im on here. Putting cock pics up as profile to me sounds wrong, that only leaves the body. Your wife/partner has a great body and it looks nice a profile pic but I have an average body, nothing special, putting body pic up would just look silly.

But will look at other profiles for inspiration. Thank

Post new Message to Thread