Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Royal baby..Do you realy care ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wish them all the best health but tbh 3rd to the throne ill be well dead by then the newspapers are going to be full of it for the next week or so when there is more important things going on in this country...So I don't care

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I wish them all the best health but tbh 3rd to the throne ill be well dead by then the newspapers are going to be full of it for the next week or so when there is more important things going on in this country...So I don't care "

...but this baby is the saviour of the Nation!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it's British history

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey,and we'll all be dead before humanity finds a way to escape from this doomed planet , but I hope all the generation between now and then enjoy themselves and celebrate moments of history in the making....

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Why start a thread on something you don't care about?

Personally, I think it is lovely news. It's a New life and our future King.

I don't understand how some people can be so negative about an innocent child. I find it quite sad actually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, it's British history!

Lol joking. Congrats y'all from you American cousins!

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why start a thread on something you don't care about"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really couldn't care, it's another "Royal" to spunk more of our hard earned cash for sitting around on their arse doing f**k all, they're worse than dole dossers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't give a shit about yet another child us joe public have to pay for!

Christ there are more important things going on in the world

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we should gather up all the "don't carer's " and all the other people that have said dismissive, miserable and nasty things about the birth of a little baby in forums today, and pack you all off to traitors gate

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I wish them all the best health but tbh 3rd to the throne ill be well dead by then the newspapers are going to be full of it for the next week or so when there is more important things going on in this country...So I don't care "

You don't care...yet you have taken the time and effort to start a thread on it.

It's not compulsory to follow the news of the Royal baby, but some just can't resist doing so....just so they can claim not to care.

Ignore it.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why start a thread on something you don't care about?

I don't understand how some people can be so negative about an innocent child. I find it quite sad actually."

I agree, I'm sick of people saying they don't care. She's just like every other woman wanting to start a family. Negative and nasty thoughts should be kept quiet, it's not like she's asking for all the publicity. I wish them all the best for the future

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I really couldn't care, it's another "Royal" to spunk more of our hard earned cash for sitting around on their arse doing f**k all, they're worse than dole dossers! "

The father of the baby is an RAF Sea King helicopter pilot....not exactly sitting around on his arse.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I really couldn't care, it's another "Royal" to spunk more of our hard earned cash for sitting around on their arse doing f**k all, they're worse than dole dossers! "

Rreally?? Pretty sure one of them is in the army and the other flies a helicopter. How many dole dossers do that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think its a load of old bullshit.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, it's British history!

Lol joking. Congrats y'all from you American cousins! "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's nice but I want to watch long lost family not the news

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"i think its a load of old bullshit."

Then ignore it....not difficult, if you try.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I'm raising a glass.

Here is to the future King of England.

Hip hip

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Couldn't care less. Don't wish them ill but not interested in the least.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Can people really not stand a bit of community happiness in the birth of a Prince.Some right miserable gits about ain't there, moaning that their tv programme has been moved or that precarious column inches telling us doom and gloom has undertaken up by positive feel good story.

Cheer up you miserable buggers!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really couldn't care, it's another "Royal" to spunk more of our hard earned cash for sitting around on their arse doing f**k all, they're worse than dole dossers!

Rreally?? Pretty sure one of them is in the army and the other flies a helicopter. How many dole dossers do that? "

Lets be honest, are the public really that naive to believe that they'd let the princes fly into battle, with the remotest chance of being gunned down, of course they wouldn't. It's like it's always been they put a show on for the cameras! Except when they're murdering a family member, then the cameras don't work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, good luck to them, I'd rather have a monarch than a president (much cheaper), but I've flicked over the telly to watch Rick Stein in India. Much more interesting and something to get excited about (IMHO).

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

I actually feel sorry for her and the baby. They won't have a lot of time to bond nor will they have time just on their own. I have a biggish family and a few close friends and I struggled having so many visitors when I had my little one so I cannot imagine what Kate will go through in the next few weeks, nevermind the baby's life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If there was a tv news channel not mentioning the baby i would watch so tv is off.

Wish the parents well but could not care less except for fact he is another royal to sponge of taxpayer yes i accept and understand baby has no choice but i think long term cost.

Reply privately

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

Hope they are happy though the little devil in me wonders if Harry may have had a hand in it , then they maybe on next weeks Jeremy Kyle !!!!! Only joking ! Good luck to them

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"i think its a load of old bullshit.

Then ignore it....not difficult, if you try."

I've not watched any of it or seen it in the papers. Just caught up on here and Facebook lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I really couldn't care, it's another "Royal" to spunk more of our hard earned cash for sitting around on their arse doing f**k all, they're worse than dole dossers!

Rreally?? Pretty sure one of them is in the army and the other flies a helicopter. How many dole dossers do that?

Lets be honest, are the public really that naive to believe that they'd let the princes fly into battle, with the remotest chance of being gunned down, of course they wouldn't. It's like it's always been they put a show on for the cameras! Except when they're murdering a family member, then the cameras don't work "

Prince William is an RAF Search and Rescue helicopter pilot....not an Apache combat pilot.

A little knowledge on a subject goes a long way....

Reply privately

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I don't understand how some people can be so negative about an innocent child. I find it quite sad actually."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, it's British history!

Lol joking. Congrats y'all from you American cousins! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can people really not stand a bit of community happiness in the birth of a Prince.Some right miserable gits about ain't there, moaning that their tv programme has been moved or that precarious column inches telling us doom and gloom has undertaken up by positive feel good story.

Cheer up you miserable buggers!!!"

Well said

It seems Victor bloody Meldrew is alive and well ....

Reply privately

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Congratulations to them both. But can we now watch long lost family.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

Ffs it is an innocent child that has been born!

Why so much negativity and hatred towards a baby

Get a fucking grip!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh! Oh! I can hardly contain my excitement- how will I possibly sleep tonight knowing that a woman has given birth?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I do care a little bit, look back over our rich and varied history and this pomp and ceremony surrounding the royal family is woven through it.

But I want to sit on my sofa and cry when people meet their Mum for the first time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The father is a search and rescue pilot, his brother is a front line fighting British soldier, so there hardly 'sitting around on there arses doing f--k all' as you put it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite sad really that some sad person has started a forum already about the royal baby when they dont care why start a discussion on it then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lets be honest, are the public really that naive to believe that they'd let the princes fly into battle, with the remotest chance of being gunned down, of course they wouldn't. It's like it's always been they put a show on for the cameras! Except when they're murdering a family member, then the cameras don't work

Prince William is an RAF Search and Rescue helicopter pilot....not an Apache combat pilot.

A little knowledge on a subject goes a long way...."

I was actually referring to Harry..

They're a bunch of criminals, they knew Diana was going to marry a Muslim and they couldn't allow that to happen, to have Muslim blood within the Royal blood lines, I reckon she was pregnant and that's why they killed her.

Think about all the problems in the world right now, with Muslims.. NONE of that would happen if there was Muslim blood within the royal family, Iraq war etc it would've put a cap on all of it. I know you're going to wave the "conspiracy theorist" bullcrap at me, but think what you like, it makes sense to me and many others out there

Reply privately

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Cmon. show some Sympathy for the baby.. it does not know it Has been Born a Celebrity... sorry i meant a Royal..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Quite sad really that some sad person has started a forum already about the royal baby when they dont care why start a discussion on it then "

people have a right to their opinion.

not everyone thinks the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

really don't understand why anyone would start a thread about something that they don't care about.

We both think its fantastic news and wish them both well with their new baby.

And I thought prince William works for a living? Surely he gets paid for his work as a search and rescue pilot?

Reply privately

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

All babies are good news, royal or commoner...

My biggest gripe is all the hangers on within the royal family

Reply privately

over a year ago

ffs she's had a baby! Big deal...

How many other women in the world gave birth today and not a word about them!

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

One of us does and one of us does not.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Quite sad really that some sad person has started a forum already about the royal baby when they dont care why start a discussion on it then

not everyone thinks the same."

quite right. I don't agree with a lot of what's been said but on the other thread people said take the negativity elsewhere, so they did......and still they get slated. They might well say take your positivity elsewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are all other babies born today heir to throne or royalty nope didnt think so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ffs she's had a baby! Big deal...

How many other women in the world gave birth today and not a word about them!"

She's royalty, what do you expect?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha,,,,, I can’t help but laugh at some of the grumblers who moan about people celebrating a happy event…..

I hate to go on holiday with them or to a party

OMG…. Foook’in hell sheeeeeeeshhhhhh can you imagine it.....It'd be like moan-moan-moan-moan-moan.....

;-)

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

Of course people have the right to start this kind of thread, the same as I have the right to disagree with a thread like this towards an innocent child!

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

Of course people have the right to start this kind of thread, the same as I have the right to disagree with a thread like this towards an innocent child!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My phone has been busy with family calling from Canada and the USA just to watch the footage of people talking about it with someone over here.

It's been a while since there has been three generations of those in line to the throne all alive at the same time.

I don't quite understand those that don't care starting threads and responding on threads. It makes me think that the television and Fab comments are the only things they can think to do. I'm old enough to remember WDYJSOYTAGADSLBI. Perhaps we need to start WDYJUSOF(ab)AGADSLBI now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Of course people have the right to start this kind of thread, the same as I have the right to disagree with a thread like this towards an innocent child!"

its not about the innocent child, its the fact that they go on about it so much all the time.

i thought that was obvious.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

The father is a search and rescue pilot, his brother is a front line fighting British soldier, so there hardly 'sitting around on there arses doing f--k all' as you put it.

"

And when they are not doing that they also have the (non ) job of all of those public engagements and dodging the press.

Reply privately

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

They're a bunch of criminals, they knew Diana was going to marry a Muslim and they couldn't allow that to happen, to have Muslim blood within the Royal blood lines, I reckon she was pregnant and that's why they killed her.

Think about all the problems in the world right now, with Muslims.. NONE of that would happen if there was Muslim blood within the royal family, Iraq war etc it would've put a cap on all of it. I know you're going to wave the "conspiracy theorist" bullcrap at me, but think what you like, it makes sense to me and many others out there"

Kate and Wills killed Diana ?

Who'd have thought it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone has a right to an opinion. Sadly, most of them are based on ignorance..but it doesn't stop them giving it.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"

Think about all the problems in the world right now, with Muslims.. NONE of that would happen if there was Muslim blood within the royal family, Iraq war etc it would've put a cap on all of it. I know you're going to wave the "conspiracy theorist" bullcrap at me, but think what you like, it makes sense to me and many others out there"

It wouldn't have been a British royal. She lost her HRH. If she did have a child it would have been related to its half brothers but no other rights to succession or relation to the Queen.

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

its not about the innocent child, its the fact that they go on about it so much all the time.

i thought that was obvious. "

what obvious some were having a go about an innocent child being born?

He is our future King so why so much hatred and venom?

There is no reason other than jealously and bitterness as far as I have read towards an innocent child.

Also it's not the child or it's parents courting the press. If you feel so much disgust then watch something other than the news. It's not THAT hard

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"

i thought that was obvious. "

All the time??? It's been one day. Talk about over reaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I care for this humour! http://youtu.be/MAr1tIPkw_E

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

if Princess Diana had married a Muslim and had his baby how would that have put Muslim blood in the royal family? Furthermore IF it had put Muslim blood in the royal family how do you think it would have stopped the Iraq war?

Reply privately

over a year ago

best of health to every baby born on thios day and the future...personally I dont care what social standing they come from

they are all equal, and anyone saying otherswise is an idiot...and thats a fact

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"best of health to every baby born on thios day and the future...personally I dont care what social standing they come from

they are all equal, and anyone saying otherswise is an idiot...and thats a fact"

succinct, to the point and not a mention of a blow job

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

You think a Muslim marrying the ex wife of a Prince would solve all today's problems. What exactly have you been taking today lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"best of health to every baby born on thios day and the future...personally I dont care what social standing they come from

they are all equal, and anyone saying otherswise is an idiot...and thats a fact"

makes sense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

here's good wishes to the wee soul for a long and happy life, i'm raising a glass and wishing him good luck!! the same as I wish every other baby born to this miserable god forsaken world

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Think about all the problems in the world right now, with Muslims.. NONE of that would happen if there was Muslim blood within the royal family, Iraq war etc it would've put a cap on all of it. I know you're going to wave the "conspiracy theorist" bullcrap at me, but think what you like, it makes sense to me and many others out there

It wouldn't have been a British royal. She lost her HRH. If she did have a child it would have been related to its half brothers but no other rights to succession or relation to the Queen."

Haha, the royals are super careful with whom they marry into, they don't just pick a girl off the street, they marry into blood lines, they always have and they always will do, they all link back to each other through history. Do you really think they'd have their pure blooded sons related to a half brother Muslim?!

The war in Iraq has been pinned upon a Muslim terrorist group, and the whole world has been pinned against each other, by the media and what your Government tells you, it would be hard to portray the image of a suicide bomber, when a Muslim is related to the royal family. It's all cleverly planned out and executed perfectly, and after every teaspoon of bullcrap from the media the nation believes it, well actually I say that alot of people aren't believing the media anymore. Time for a revolution

Reply privately

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

I think it's great that a new born baby has been brought into the world to parents that will love and cherish him

Beats the parents I have to work with on a daily basis

However what I can't stand is all the pomp and ceremony surrounding it

If the royal family would cut some of the shit and at least try to appear normal then I for one wouldn't bother

But a today they have a baby at 4 30 ish and wait until 8 30 pm to introduce it to the waiting world!

Why???

They then send a car with a letter under police escort to Buckingham palace

will have had more top class private doctors waiting in her hand and foot .. Which is fine if that's what it is when your royalty

However I for one don't want to sit and watch both our main tv channels repeat the same old shit over and over and over again

A 10 minute broadcast would have been sufficient

A lot of special people have adopted and fostered this week but will barely get a mention or indeed the sort of support and funding needed

Now that's what you call special !

Just puts a bit or perspective on it !

Well done , new king etc ! But now let's move on !

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Knowing our press I bet the hunt is on right now for any other boys born at 16.24 today, anywhere in the realm.

The bloody helicopters will end up keeping them awake too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As long as mother and baby are healthy I have little intrest and think press should give them some space

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As long as mother and baby are healthy I have little intrest and think press should give them some space"

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Haha, the royals are super careful with whom they marry into, they don't just pick a girl off the street, they marry into blood lines, they always have and they always will do, they all link back to each other through history. Do you really think they'd have their pure blooded sons related to a half brother Muslim?!

The war in Iraq has been pinned upon a Muslim terrorist group, and the whole world has been pinned against each other, by the media and what your Government tells you, it would be hard to portray the image of a suicide bomber, when a Muslim is related to the royal family. It's all cleverly planned out and executed perfectly, and after every teaspoon of bullcrap from the media the nation believes it, well actually I say that alot of people aren't believing the media anymore. Time for a revolution "

erm why would it be hard to portray an image of a suicide bomber if a Muslim was related to the royal family? There was never any problem with portraying Dale Cregan as a murderer and he's British....plenty of British blood in the royal family and having bucket loads of German blood couldn't stop two world wars........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really interested to be honest

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I think people moaning about this thread, and the fact that people are moaning about the new baby doesn't make sense - not to me.

It's just the other side of the coin. No one is obliged to feel all fluffy and wonderful about it - and this thread was set up for people to say so. So what?

It's just another point of view. I didn't post on the other threads as I was not interested. I posted on here, instead.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

The war in Iraq has been pinned upon a Muslim terrorist group, and the whole world has been pinned against each other, by the media and what your Government tells you, it would be hard to portray the image of a suicide bomber, when a Muslim is related to the royal family. It's all cleverly planned out and executed perfectly, and after every teaspoon of bullcrap from the media the nation believes it, well actually I say that alot of people aren't believing the media anymore. Time for a revolution "

or time for medication perhaps..

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Wasn't it William's birthday yesterday? I do hope they brought on contractions in the time honoured way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It wouldn't have been a British royal. She lost her HRH. If she did have a child it would have been related to its half brothers but no other rights to succession or relation to the Queen.

Cookoo cookoo!! frigging nuts

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its fantastic we have a new royal baby! Its a massive day in british history!

To all the "ohhh heres another one to sponge off us" people please tell me how your dad is a search and rescue pilot and your uncle is a front liner..... Oh and how your family bring in thousands upon thousands if tourists every year just to see your house and learn about your family tree thus bringing in many millions (that outweighs what we pay out) please do tell me

I think im a royalist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasn't it William's birthday yesterday? I do hope they brought on contractions in the time honoured way."

Nope, 21st June..

Reply privately

By *rnycpl2705Couple
over a year ago

Killin

As a young mother having her first baby I wish Kate all the best....I'm sure she would rather have time to enjoy this happy time with her husband William.....it's the media that does my head in.....and all the furore goin on...I read somewhere that radio stations and other media were lookin for couples called William and Kate who were having a baby today....I mean WTF

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well I think its uplifted the nations spirits apart from the miserable gifts on here

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Wasn't it William's birthday yesterday? I do hope they brought on contractions in the time honoured way.

Nope, 21st June.."

Thanks, I could only remember 21st and a month with a J.

I still hope the contractions were brought on naturally.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. Don't give a rats rectum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think its a load of old bullshit.

Then ignore it....not difficult, if you try."

it is wen its all over my news feed and taking up valuable telly time

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If no one bought papers, watched TV or listened to the radio when anything concerning the royal baby was on media coverage would stop overnight. A vast amount of people do read, watch and listen and the royals are good copy here and abroad so it continues, we largely get the media we deserve.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I don't care, more important that mum and baby are okay

Reply privately

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

Nope. Nothing against the Royals but particular loathing of the mass hysteria by the media desperate to fill their pages/airtime in the absence of another war in a foreign field. Congrats to Wills and Kate though

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Weirdly enough, I haven't seen one magazine article, one bit of television coverage or internet coverage on the royal birth....that's the thing about freedom of choice no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about. The joys of a remote control!

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Weirdly enough, I haven't seen one magazine article, one bit of television coverage or internet coverage on the royal birth....that's the thing about freedom of choice no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about. The joys of a remote control! "

This....in a nutshell

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Weirdly enough, I haven't seen one magazine article, one bit of television coverage or internet coverage on the royal birth....that's the thing about freedom of choice no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about. The joys of a remote control! "

C'mon! you would need to have been in a tent on Dartmoor not have been totally free of the Royals..radio in car, home, would take some serious dedication to avoid the news. Remember how much trouble the Likely Lads had avoiding a football result..lol

Take your point about people not bothered somehow manage to read all about it though

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me its part of lady Di and she will live on from her sons .

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope n i dont no why its covered by every news channel about it

when there is more important matters 2 be discuss around the uk

not even had the news channel on since satarday

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only use my remote to measure my cock

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Weirdly enough, I haven't seen one magazine article, one bit of television coverage or internet coverage on the royal birth....that's the thing about freedom of choice no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about. The joys of a remote control!

C'mon! you would need to have been in a tent on Dartmoor not have been totally free of the Royals..radio in car, home, would take some serious dedication to avoid the news. Remember how much trouble the Likely Lads had avoiding a football result..lol

Take your point about people not bothered somehow manage to read all about it though"

What if you only listen to CD's in the car and don't have the Telly or radio on at home?

It is avoidable

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wish them all the best health but tbh 3rd to the throne ill be well dead by then the newspapers are going to be full of it for the next week or so when there is more important things going on in this country...So I don't care

You don't care...yet you have taken the time and effort to start a thread on it.

It's not compulsory to follow the news of the Royal baby, but some just can't resist doing so....just so they can claim not to care.

Ignore it....."

very hard to ignore when papers television and radio is full of that and very little else

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well we can't really blame Billy Gluckberg n kitty Cambridge can we? They are just getting on wiv having the baby not rushing round whipping up media hype

It's the toadying pandering media gagging to say they've got the scoop on it n are therefore hanging round the hospital for hours n hours n broadcasting nothing ..... but filling the airtime wiv trivial comments

I'm all for reporting the NEWS (gone in2 labour/birth/leaving hospital) it's the infill of nothing that irritates!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I recall, on William's birth we all got a free tot of rum....

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Weirdly enough, I haven't seen one magazine article, one bit of television coverage or internet coverage on the royal birth....that's the thing about freedom of choice no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about. The joys of a remote control!

Take your point about people not bothered somehow manage to read all about it though

What if you only listen to CD's in the car and don't have the Telly or radio on at home?

It is avoidable "

Of course it's avoidable' Dartmoor in a tent being an alternative.!! I'm not bothered either way about the Royal news, ..my point, and I do think you are being obtuse, is that most peoples experience going through a normal day, would have had heard the news about the baby.

Plus, hand on heart have you never had an opinion, and voiced it, about a newspaper story, television programme, that you have disagreed with..to which the reply would be..you don't have to watch or read it!!

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"As I recall, on William's birth we all got a free tot of rum.... "

Yep, although it was also to celebrate safe home from the South Atlantic for those who made it back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The father of the baby is an RAF Sea King helicopter pilot....not exactly sitting around on his arse.

"

To be fair.

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

To be fair. "

Isn't that what helo pilots do? Sit on their arses?

Reply privately

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I don't care about the kid.

Not because I'm anti royal or stuff, just because I'll be dead when he's king.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some lovely celebrations... Seen some nice tributes.

The baby carrier from the scouts was lovely...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its nice to know both are ok. And i hope the papers and others give them space. So they can bond as a family. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wish the family well. All new life is precious.

With that, this child's current and future title mean little to me but their health and safety means a lot more. The reason I say this is because in many developing countries in the world today, many children will be lucky to make it past their fifth birthday, never mind being a monarch to a nation.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is avoidable

Of course it's avoidable' Dartmoor in a tent being an alternative.!! I'm not bothered either way about the Royal news, ..my point, and I do think you are being obtuse, is that most peoples experience going through a normal day, would have had heard the news about the baby.

Plus, hand on heart have you never had an opinion, and voiced it, about a newspaper story, television programme, that you have disagreed with..to which the reply would be..you don't have to watch or read it!!

"

Not being obtuse at all. I have had no news on today, no radio, and only listened to my CD in the car. I avoided all talk of the Royal baby and any other news going.

If I do turn the telly on or listen to a radio I can always turn it over or off if I didn't want to listen to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hard to ignore when all over the news, papers, radio.

Friggin parasites! !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone know the correct plug gap to a 1950 chevy puck up?

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It is avoidable

Not being obtuse at all. I have had no news on today, no radio, and only listened to my CD in the car. I avoided all talk of the Royal baby and any other news going.

If I do turn the telly on or listen to a radio I can always turn it over or off if I didn't want to listen to it "

Same here ruggers. I only had cbeebies on this morning for my lad and now I'm watching a DVD. I've not seen any newspapers and wouldn't buy one as I never do anyway they're a waste of money.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My dad just rang me to tell me he has gone to watch the gun salute..

the pomp and circumstance is so lovely... Just glad the family are getting some quiet time for just them.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Hard to ignore when all over the news, papers, radio.

Friggin parasites! !"

Can I ask why you think they are parasites?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hard to ignore when all over the news, papers, radio.

Friggin parasites! !"

well I only knew from fab about the new baby . As right now in cornwall in a beach house and not had tv on or radio .. just music and turned on laptop to chat to friends here and read forums ... so its not all got to me at all .

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Someone posted on here the other day they were pregnant. I don't know them but I sent them my best wishes. I'm glad the Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of her son.

Do I care about anything else ie name, eye colour? No! It's the media hysteria that I find annoying. It's a royal baby, I get it, but he's not the second coming!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The war in Iraq has been pinned upon a Muslim terrorist group, and the whole world has been pinned against each other, by the media and what your Government tells you, it would be hard to portray the image of a suicide bomber, when a Muslim is related to the royal family. It's all cleverly planned out and executed perfectly, and after every teaspoon of bullcrap from the media the nation believes it, well actually I say that alot of people aren't believing the media anymore. Time for a revolution

Cookoo cookoo!! frigging nuts"

From Monarchs to Presidents, it's all blood related.

Bush is related to Obama, who's related to Brad Pitt. He's related to Dick Cheney, who's related to John Kerry, and even bushes wife is related to Madonna who is notorious for Masonic symbolism, with the All Seeing Eye on the back of her jacket, and black and white tiles in her music videos or live performances. It's not done accidentally, it's all planned out very carefully, but if you don't know freemasonry or about Masonic customs then you would never think twice about it. The British Monarchs are exactly the same, they marry within certain bloodlines to maintain their purity. You think I'm cuckoo you want to turn your attention to these fucking lunatics, who have got an end game in mind for you and believe me it isn't pretty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Just when you thought these forums couldn't get anymore ridiculous....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm enjoying watching the news and am right now watching the news waiting for a glimpse of the baby.

It is part of British history, I am glad we have a royal family

Reply privately

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

All i know is... William wont be getting a shag for a while cos Kates on the blob

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just when you thought these forums couldn't get anymore ridiculous...."

So you're saying that's all the presidents bar 1 being related and connected to one main bloodline is by chance? Right... Of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Bush is related to Obama, who's related to Brad Pitt. He's related to Dick Cheney, who's related to John Kerry, and even bushes wife is related to Madonna who is notorious for Masonic symbolism, with the All Seeing Eye on the back of her jacket, and black and white tiles in her music videos or live performances. It's not done accidentally, it's all planned out very carefully, but if you don't know freemasonry or about Masonic customs then you would never think twice about it. The British Monarchs are exactly the same, they marry within certain bloodlines to maintain their purity. You think I'm cuckoo you want to turn your attention to these fucking lunatics, who have got an end game in mind for you and believe me it isn't pretty.

"

Fooook'in hell.....That almost had me cry with laughter....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Cookoo cookoo!! frigging nuts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

"

Phew, so glad it was in the Mail, or I'd never have believed it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Careful me luv - don't spill ya babycham

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Careful me luv - don't spill ya babycham "

Awww thanks for looking out for me Edna.... your a real darl'in..... but don't worry,,,it's ok if I spill some....

The corgi's will lick up the mess and I can always ring for the Butler to bring me another glass....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep getting your daily dose of TV and newspaper folks, as it's clearly working a treat, as burying your heads in the sand is the way forward. Don't ask questions, do as you're told, keep getting cancer and ingesting chemicals which make you sterile and all will be A-OK!!

It's easy to mock folks, but if you did a bit of homework instead of being spoonfed the bollocks you have been by the media then you might actually educate yourselves about the psychos who are running this planet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Awww thanks for looking out for me Edna.... your a real darl'in..... but don't worry,,,it's ok if I spill some....

The corgi's will lick up the mess and I can always ring for the Butler to bring me another glass....

"

Mrs PAXO - did u just say 'ring the butler '

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

)"

Blimey , a twelve year old concocts a family tree and you're petrified. I'd better not show you any drawings that my kids did then or you'll never sleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep getting your daily dose of TV and newspaper folks, as it's clearly working a treat, as burying your heads in the sand is the way forward. Don't ask questions, do as you're told, keep getting cancer and ingesting chemicals which make you sterile and all will be A-OK!!

It's easy to mock folks, but if you did a bit of homework instead of being spoonfed the bollocks you have been by the media then you might actually educate yourselves about the psychos who are running this planet"

But how do you know some people who've found your suggestion humorous to say the least,,,,,,, haven’t already got an in-depth knowledge about certain things which you’ve made some utterly bizarre claims…

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Mrs PAXO - did u just say 'ring the butler ' "

No dear.... turn your hearing aid on...!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys calm down!

I wanna kniw who the lucky bastard was who saw the duchess's muff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good lord....... I've never seen anyone fit a child-car-seat as quickly as William just did......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good lord....... I've never seen anyone fit a child-car-seat as quickly as William just did......

"

Illuminati skills.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good lord....... I've never seen anyone fit a child-car-seat as quickly as William just did......

"

those kinda car seats are easy to fit mind

i was just impressed he drove away

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

it will be like my old one. Just clips straight into a base already installed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Illuminati skills. "

Oo'er, j'reckon thats what it could be... OMG....

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Illuminati skills. "

He must be related to Obama too....

Reply privately

over a year ago

it will be like my old one. Just clips straight into a base already installed. "

ahh ok I see...... a two part thing eh,,,, yeah that'll be what it must have been....

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one else has ever had a baby have they ?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Did you see him I'm sure he said phew after he did it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wish them all the best health but tbh 3rd to the throne ill be well dead by then the newspapers are going to be full of it for the next week or so when there is more important things going on in this country...So I don't care

No one else has ever had a baby have they ????? "

Yeah lots have people have,,,,but is that a reason not to talk about this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was lovely to see them not being driven.. it is nice that they are being such hands on parents too..

sign of the changes in the modern monarchy..

Reply privately

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Lovely to see the new family leave hospital together.

Catherine looked glowing and somewhat emotional at the crowd and cheers. William a wonderful mix of his father and mother

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lovely to see the new family leave hospital together.

Catherine looked glowing and somewhat emotional at the crowd and cheers. William a wonderful mix of his father and mother

"

Hmm. Personally I'd prefer if the 'mix of his father' didn't show thro toooooooo often! A right toss pot that one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm. Personally I'd prefer if the 'mix of his father' didn't show thro toooooooo often! A right toss pot that one "

Really Edna,,,,, is that anyway to talk about Prince Andrew....sheeeeeshh

Hey, I've read those stories too,,,,,, but I'm sure Charlie will have had a hand in it somewhere....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of usual emotional incontinence beong displayed by many for a family that most will never ever meet other than a cursory "and what do you do?" As one of them pays a flying visit to your shoe Factory or whatever.

Future monarch? Really? Brenda seems determined to hold on til her dying breath, at which point Charles with do that same. Then William who if he gets in before he's 50 could have another 40 years in him. So your looking at a shit load of time, and the smart money is on a global conflict destroying most of the population due to wars over water, food , resources and land by 2050.

So yeah, if someone is allowed to start a thread about how wonderful another fucking sprog is then someone is allowed to start one saying how bored they are with it.

All media, tv, Internet ads, radio, billboards. Its everywhere. Easy for you to say just ignore it. YOU CANNOT when it is everywhere. Which is fine for those that give a shit about someone completing a bodily function, but not those who don't. We have to put up with it and being called miserable or unpatriotic. Fuck patriotism, all that does is fosters hate.

Once again, a baby makes people loose their bastard minds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep getting your daily dose of TV and newspaper folks, as it's clearly working a treat, as burying your heads in the sand is the way forward. Don't ask questions, do as you're told, keep getting cancer and ingesting chemicals which make you sterile and all will be A-OK!!

It's easy to mock folks, but if you did a bit of homework instead of being spoonfed the bollocks you have been by the media then you might actually educate yourselves about the psychos who are running this planet

But how do you know some people who've found your suggestion humorous to say the least,,,,,,, haven’t already got an in-depth knowledge about certain things which you’ve made some utterly bizarre claims… "

Because if they did have in depth knowledge they wouldn't be make sarcastic comments like children instead of debating like adults, but I guess it's just the standard scenario, people who are afraid to accept the idea that the powers above them are conspiring against them, and just bury their head in the sand. That's fine by me, but there's no need to be rude, we all have the ability to debate sensibly.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

But how do you know some people who've found your suggestion humorous to say the least,,,,,,, haven’t already got an in-depth knowledge about certain things which you’ve made some utterly bizarre claims…

Because if they did have in depth knowledge they wouldn't be make sarcastic comments like children instead of debating like adults, but I guess it's just the standard scenario, people who are afraid to accept the idea that the powers above them are conspiring against them, and just bury their head in the sand. That's fine by me, but there's no need to be rude, we all have the ability to debate sensibly. "

Reading a Daily Mail article doesn't arm anyone with 'In depth knowledge'....

It only arms an individual with what they have read....in a newspaper that only recently (May) informed us that we were going to have the wettest summer on record, and in (March) told us that house prices would crash this year by up to 30%...when they are in fact rising at a rate that has frightened the Bank of England.

In depth knowledge?.....or the ramblings of a tabloid journalist given the task of filling newspaper space on a quiet week news wise?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it's good news that a couple have been fortunate enough to have their first child, and I'm sure it won't be too long before they add to it. What really gets my goat is the way the TV channels pad out what seems like hours welcoming banal comments and opinions from anyone who cares to share them. The highlight for me was the gripping discussion on who was likely to visit after the birth. For fecks sake you don't need to be a genius to work that one out! Roll on the next one and we could be thrilled by a debate over the likely colour of the hospital blankets, or what they had for breakfast.

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

It is avoidable

If I do turn the telly on or listen to a radio I can always turn it over or off if I didn't want to listen to it "

Still missing the point!!! it's blindingly obvious that if you hide in a cupboard all day you won't hear any news..my point is that people going about there normal daily routines will almost certainly have been informed by a media outlet that the baby was due. It is not a value judgement, but simply a statement of fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm. Personally I'd prefer if the 'mix of his father' didn't show thro toooooooo often! A right toss pot that one

Hey, I've read those stories too,,,,,, but I'm sure Charlie will have had a hand in it somewhere.... "

Mrs PAXO - Edward I don't mind but I'm in da old school who won't anytime soon b forgiving Chas for foisting his concubine Mrs Parker Bowels upon us. He shoulda married her first time round if dat was his true inclination grrrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because if they did have in depth knowledge they wouldn't be make sarcastic comments like children instead of debating like adults, but I guess it's just the standard scenario, people who are afraid to accept the idea that the powers above them are conspiring against them, and just bury their head in the sand. That's fine by me, but there's no need to be rude, we all have the ability to debate sensibly. "

But what exactly are the powers above conspiring to do with us ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Telling someone how to think is not debating....... or is it?

Suggesting someone who might possess a specific in-depth knowledge of a subject that they should not criticises or ridicule unfounded suspicions is not debating… ...or is it?

Calling people childish or sarcastic for not agreeing is not debating..or is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because if they did have in depth knowledge they wouldn't be make sarcastic comments like children instead of debating like adults, but I guess it's just the standard scenario, people who are afraid to accept the idea that the powers above them are conspiring against them, and just bury their head in the sand. That's fine by me, but there's no need to be rude, we all have the ability to debate sensibly.

It only arms an individual with what they have read....in a newspaper that only recently (May) informed us that we were going to have the wettest summer on record, and in (March) told us that house prices would crash this year by up to 30%...when they are in fact rising at a rate that has frightened the Bank of England.

In depth knowledge?.....or the ramblings of a tabloid journalist given the task of filling newspaper space on a quiet week news wise?"

Ha, funny how when the article would suit your argument you're in full favour of the Daily Mail, but when it challenges your beliefs then they're a non credible source and completely ridiculous. I've spent hours upon hours researching into the Freemasons/Illuminati, and could literally talk for hours on the subject. I have met alot of ex-Freemasons who were very highly ranked who have spoken about the agenda that they want to enforce, and is virtually 95% underway already. They don't give a crap about us at the bottom of the pyramid, they're the small percentage at the top, that keep us slaving away with a constant cycle of jobs and debt until we're in the grave, and they're speeding that process up in a number of ways.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey, I've read those stories too,,,,,, but I'm sure Charlie will have had a hand in it somewhere....

Mrs PAXO - Edward I don't mind but I'm in da old school who won't anytime soon b forgiving Chas for foisting his concubine Mrs Parker Bowels upon us. He shoulda married her first time round if dat was his true inclination grrrrr "

Ah yes Edna,,,, should ever the path of true love run so smooth.......

Yeah I guess there's a lot to be said for living a life where love trumps duty......

I suspect a lot of saddness could have been avoided if duty had been abandoned at that time ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

In depth knowledge?.....or the ramblings of a tabloid journalist given the task of filling newspaper space on a quiet week news wise?

Ha, funny how when the article would suit your argument you're in full favour of the Daily Mail, but when it challenges your beliefs then they're a non credible source and completely ridiculous. I've spent hours upon hours researching into the Freemasons/Illuminati, and could literally talk for hours on the subject. I have met alot of ex-Freemasons who were very highly ranked who have spoken about the agenda that they want to enforce, and is virtually 95% underway already. They don't give a crap about us at the bottom of the pyramid, they're the small percentage at the top, that keep us slaving away with a constant cycle of jobs and debt until we're in the grave, and they're speeding that process up in a number of ways. "

What agenda ?

What process ?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Still missing the point!!! it's blindingly obvious that if you hide in a cupboard all day you won't hear any news..my point is that people going about there normal daily routines will almost certainly have been informed by a media outlet that the baby was due. It is not a value judgement, but simply a statement of fact."

Now who is being obtuse.

The simple fact is....if you won't want to see or hear news you don't have to as it can be switched off.

All these people moaning there is too much coverage are right, there is....but also avoidable as they have an off button and that won't change no matter how man exclamation marks you type.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Ha, funny how when the article would suit your argument you're in full favour of the Daily Mail, but when it challenges your beliefs then they're a non credible source and completely ridiculous. I've spent hours upon hours researching into the Freemasons/Illuminati, and could literally talk for hours on the subject. I have met alot of ex-Freemasons who were very highly ranked who have spoken about the agenda that they want to enforce, and is virtually 95% underway already. They don't give a crap about us at the bottom of the pyramid, they're the small percentage at the top, that keep us slaving away with a constant cycle of jobs and debt until we're in the grave, and they're speeding that process up in a number of ways. "

Trust me...I'm NEVER in full favour of the Daily Mail....it's a cheap rag that is stuffed full of half truths and sensationalist journalism.

But fair play, if you have indeed investigated the inner workings of the 'Illuminati' you may well disappear yourself sometime soon.

If all of a sudden you fall off the Fab membership list we will know they have got you and are pulling out your fingernails in some Vatican dungeon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking about your post do I care ............. I do as I love Lady Di and I meet her about 12 times over the years and the boys at times....... So yes its part of her this baby xx so I do care. She lives on in them x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ha, funny how when the article would suit your argument you're in full favour of the Daily Mail, but when it challenges your beliefs then they're a non credible source and completely ridiculous. I've spent hours upon hours researching into the Freemasons/Illuminati, and could literally talk for hours on the subject. I have met alot of ex-Freemasons who were very highly ranked who have spoken about the agenda that they want to enforce, and is virtually 95% underway already. They don't give a crap about us at the bottom of the pyramid, they're the small percentage at the top, that keep us slaving away with a constant cycle of jobs and debt until we're in the grave, and they're speeding that process up in a number of ways.

"

I would love to spend hours listening to what you have to say if you'd be willing to accept the response of someone with first hand experience and information....

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Same here ruggers. I only had cbeebies on this morning for my lad and now I'm watching a DVD. I've not seen any newspapers and wouldn't buy one as I never do anyway they're a waste of money. "

Cbeebies is probably more fun at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

its raining in scotland btw..right NOW

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are very few TV channels showing anything to do with the baby. BBC1 is pushing it every 5 mins but I've been watching BBC3 for an hour and no mention at all! Not sure Royal babies and Traffic Cops go together though

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"

Still missing the point!!! it's blindingly obvious that if you hide in a cupboard all day you won't hear any news..my point is that people going about there normal daily routines will almost certainly have been informed by a media outlet that the baby was due. It is not a value judgement, but simply a statement of fact.

Now who is being obtuse.

The simple fact is....if you won't want to see or hear news you don't have to as it can be switched off.

All these people moaning there is too much coverage are right, there is....but also avoidable as they have an off button and that won't change no matter how man exclamation marks you type."

Where have I moaned..all I have said that the news of the baby has been unavoidable to anybody not deliberately going out of there way ..you have obviously assumed I have moaned about the coverage without reading my posts, hence the exclamation marks.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I don't believe I said you moaned?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"its raining in scotland btw..right NOW"

I thought you liked things wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve just watched a programme about Stars and Neutrinos and they never mentioned the new Baby once…

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"I don't believe I said you moaned?"

Mate, I give up...would have expected you to have understood the point I was making, but hey ho..

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I do understand you....it is all around us whatever you are doing.

My point was I have avoided it all day until 7 o'clock when I decided to watch Sky news to see whats been going on and I wasn't in a tent or a cupboard

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"I do understand you....it is all around us whatever you are doing.

My point was I have avoided it all day until 7 o'clock when I decided to watch Sky news to see whats been going on and I wasn't in a tent or a cupboard

"

Did you want to avoid it?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Did you want to avoid it?"

Partly yes....I knew it would probably be full on...and I could just get a summary tonight if I wanted to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Today was a lovely day and his mum would be so proud of him and his wife . She will never be dead as long as we have them .

Reply privately

over a year ago

glad baby and mum in good health the same as i am glad for all mums and babas but not that bothered about baba being royal i be well gone then as well lol

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Did you want to avoid it?

Partly yes....I knew it would probably be full on...and I could just get a summary tonight if I wanted to "

Think we might be heading towards consensus...my original post was a reaction to someone saying' no one forces you to seek out constant news coverage over something you are not bothered about'..my point was, and is, that like thousands of others I didn't seek out or avoid the media, but used the media as I would any other day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's easy to mock folks, but if you did a bit of homework instead of being spoonfed the bollocks you have been by the media then you might actually educate yourselves about the psychos who are running this planet"

with you on this one..... totally agree regarding diana etc.There is no way, royals would entertain either a royal or ex royal bringing disgrace on them. The difference is many moons ago they used to chop their heads off, not allowed now thank goodness......... but as was previously stated, they are guided into the relationships that is seen fit for them!!! anything else is unacceptable........ regarding the new arrival, yes it is good to hear they are both well and the baby has arrived safely, however i do think the media almost come across as childish in the way the coverage is done, saying how much they care about them etc etc...... if the media cared they would back off for a while and let them be a family. I was actually thinking more about william yesterday, he must have missed his mum yesterday !!!!

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Take your point about people not bothered somehow manage to read all about it though"

Yet again weirdly enough I haven't been anywhere near Dartmoor, I just choose what I watch, read and listen to, its really not that difficult.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Take your point about people not bothered somehow manage to read all about it thoughYet again weirdly enough I haven't been anywhere near Dartmoor, I just choose what I watch, read and listen to, its really not that difficult. "

While this event hasn't totally passed me by I have only had minimum coverage of it. I don't watch telly at all during the week and I only have talksport on in my cab. It has been mentioned hourly on the news but if I have a punter in the back the radio is off. It's not that I am disinterested its just that I am very busy. So I can definitely see that if you wanted to avoid it you certainly could. There is no way I could fully avoid it though as that is what nearly everybody who gets in wants to talk about, and I am more than happy to do so. Good luck to them. Lots of happy people in London and some feelgood factor going on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is avoidable

Same here as went to work all day and didn't find out until I got home that she had had a boy, didn't watch the news as never do, don't buy papers so one can avoid it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/07/13 03:44:30]

Reply privately