Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You've got a friend in me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only once have I unfriended somebody because they stabbed me in the back big time, most of my friends I've had forever, I respect their decisions whether I agree or not . My friends are a major part of my life, would be a lonely world without them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Fortunately I've never had to unfriend anyone before. Hopefully I never will.

over a year ago

"Fortunately I've never had to unfriend anyone before. Hopefully I never will. "

I was totally shocked by this person and I still am

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

my friends are part of who i am. ive known my best friend 28 years

over a year ago

"my friends are part of who i am. ive known my best friend 28 years"

They can be like a backbone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fortunately I've never had to unfriend anyone before. Hopefully I never will.

I was totally shocked by this person and I still am "

I had that. I think it's worst type of betrayal

over a year ago

"Fortunately I've never had to unfriend anyone before. Hopefully I never will.

I was totally shocked by this person and I still am

I had that. I think it's worst type of betrayal"

I truly agree with that statement

over a year ago

Lol went and checked it wasn't me

over a year ago

My best friend died in an accident ten years ago... Find it hard to make real friends... Hard to trust

over a year ago

"Lol went and checked it wasn't me "

No its me *sobs*

over a year ago

My Mrs's best friend emigrated to Oz and left her,she still feels empty as they were pals from very small and went to school together......

over a year ago

Had what I thought was a very very good friend ! Truth came out that she was not what I had thought she was for the 20 years I know her ! When that friendship ended it was very sad ! But turns out to have been the best thing to happen to me ! Became my own person ! Did not realise I was being manipulated till it stopped !! Some things happen for the best !!!

over a year ago

"Lol went and checked it wasn't me

No its me *sobs* "

Haha you to are funny love you both to bits xx

over a year ago

"My best friend died in an accident ten years ago... Find it hard to make real friends... Hard to trust"

That's very sad and I'm sure it's really hard, it's like losing your soulmate xx

over a year ago

"My Mrs's best friend emigrated to Oz and left her,she still feels empty as they were pals from very small and went to school together...... "

One of my very close friends emigrated to Tenerife, we stayed in touch but it wasn't the same, she came home after a few years and then was sadly taken from us, I keeps happy memories

over a year ago

"Had what I thought was a very very good friend ! Truth came out that she was not what I had thought she was for the 20 years I know her ! When that friendship ended it was very sad ! But turns out to have been the best thing to happen to me ! Became my own person ! Did not realise I was being manipulated till it stopped !! Some things happen for the best !!! "

Glad you found yourself

over a year ago

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.

A wise woman once advised me to read a poem that states that people come into our lives for reasons, seasons and a lifetime. I have one lifetime friend who I have known since I was 3. I also have friends who have been around for a brief amount of time who have become strong friends. 3 in particular, they know who they are.

over a year ago

No its me *sobs*

Haha you to are funny love you both to bits xx"

Ditto gorgeous xx

over a year ago

"My best friend died in an accident ten years ago... Find it hard to make real friends... Hard to trust

That's very sad and I'm sure it's really hard, it's like losing your soulmate xx"

That is really sad. Ive known my best friend for nearly 45 years now, our birthdays are ten days apart. Id go crazy if I lost her - she was really ill for months last year and she didn't want to be alive anymore, thank god she recovered and is back to her old self

over a year ago

No its me *sobs*

Haha you to are funny love you both to bits xx"

Awww wuvvvvv you too

over a year ago

"Had what I thought was a very very good friend ! Truth came out that she was not what I had thought she was for the 20 years I know her ! When that friendship ended it was very sad ! But turns out to have been the best thing to happen to me ! Became my own person ! Did not realise I was being manipulated till it stopped !! Some things happen for the best !!!

Glad you found yourself

"

Thanks xx so am I

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

over a year ago

"People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

"

I love this

over a year ago

"Only once have I unfriended somebody because they stabbed me in the back big time"

Here listen right,people are gonna hurt you, but its your decision who gets a second chance.

$0.02

Post new Message to Thread