FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you be comfortable knowing that your adult offspring were members of fabs ?

Jump to newest

By *allDarkFoxForYou OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester/London

If you were told by them or found out that your adult offspring were members of fabs would you be comfortable ?

This isn't with regards to them coming across your profile I guess it's more of a " do as I say not as I do " question ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes we all have our own minds and know what we want and if they are adults then they have there own minds

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would suggest they used a different site. If they didn't want to then I would leave. Being a swinger is one thing but parent and child overlapping does sit well with me

over a year ago

If their adults it's their business. Likewise if they ever discover we are on here, that's our business !

over a year ago

wouldnt bother me at all.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

No wouldnt bother me if my son was here.

I dont do anything i'm ashamed of he knows I go to kestrels so nothing to hide.

over a year ago

It would'nt bother me,its a contact site like loads of others,its pretty mainstream stuff really and some non swinging contact sites are far more hardcore than this,at least you know what this site is all about instead of going on cam on a dating site to show what you look like expecting to see a face but seeing a hard cock being wanked instead

over a year ago

Not sure how I would feel if my daughters told me they were on this site or one simuliar. Not sure I would like it tbh, but it would be something I would have to get used too with them being young adults!

over a year ago

doubt it very much. natural reaction would be sheer horror

Post new Message to Thread