Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vanilla state of mind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you were meeting a Vanilla person for some nookie would you go at them full on or tone it down bit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Be me in every aspect lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Be me in every aspect lol "

This

over a year ago

See i dont understand this vanilla thing...

IVe had better dirtier sex with guys who havent joined a swingers site than some who are on here.

Depends what vanilla means. Im me and will go with how the mood takes us at the time

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How do youmean full on??

over a year ago

If cheesecake is involved I'm happy wiv vanilla

over a year ago

Ask her how she likes being fucked then.

You ain't gonna know otherwise right? ..

$0.02

over a year ago

Not everyone is as Vannila as they seem. Just be yourself x

over a year ago

"If you were meeting a Vanilla person for some nookie would you go at them full on or tone it down bit?"

I don't even understand the question. "Go at them full on or tone it down"? If you're just HOPING for sex with a non-swinger, then yes, tone down the conversation. Flirt, rather than ask outright.

But if it's already AGREED with a non-swinger that you're meeting for sex, in what way would the sex act be different than with a swinger?

I don't like to think that a man would 'go at me full on' in the bedroom, just because I am a swinger. I expect to be treated with the same respect as a non-swinger.

over a year ago

Some people may have a toy drawer or certain kinks they like to do that are a bit full on for some vanilla folks.

I just wondered how people would play it.

over a year ago

"Some people may have a toy drawer or certain kinks they like to do that are a bit full on for some vanilla folks.

I just wondered how people would play it."

You might be surprised how many kinks vanilla folk have! I would just be your lovely self and go with the flow!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just because someone isn't a swinger doesn't mean there not going to great in bed, I'd be the same but I don't see myself in a situation where I'd be shagging someone who wasn't avswinger

over a year ago

But surely if vanilla isn't your favourite flavour you wouldn't go out of your way to find it?

Personally I prefer to find out about a potential fun friends preferences before meeting up.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Some people may have a toy drawer or certain kinks they like to do that are a bit full on for some vanilla folks.

Yeah... I think my toy drawers / boxes have scared a few men lol...

If I was meeting someone I thought may be afraid .... I'd probably refrain from wearing the strapon and insisting they "bend over and take it" upon their arrival

over a year ago

"Just because someone isn't a swinger doesn't mean there not going to great in bed, I'd be the same but I don't see myself in a situation where I'd be shagging someone who wasn't avswinger"

And just because they ARE a swinger don't mean they're gonna b great in bed either

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Just because someone isn't a swinger doesn't mean there not going to great in bed, I'd be the same but I don't see myself in a situation where I'd be shagging someone who wasn't avswinger

And just because they ARE a swinger don't mean they're gonna b great in bed either "

I nearly said that

over a year ago

You might be surprised how many kinks vanilla folk have! I would just be your lovely self and go with the flow! "

I might just try that

over a year ago

You might be surprised how many kinks vanilla folk have! I would just be your lovely self and go with the flow!

I might just try that "

I talk a lot as you know, but sometimes I talk sense too lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just because we are all on here, doesn't mean we are all really liberal about sex.

I mean, my sex likes and dislikes hasn't changed any from when I was vanilla, even when in vanilla relationships I have always been a bit kinky, so I would just be myself as I always would be

over a year ago

I never really enjoyed traditional roll on roll off unimaginative sex before I was swinging,ive always preferred an imaginative and unusual sex life,the only difference now is that more people are involved,so even if I was on a date in the real world the way I like sex would'nt change

over a year ago

I tone it right down. Vanilla type blokes wouldn't like the real me.

over a year ago

I'm confused about this vanilla thing. I thought swinging was about not having a regular partner only, but however many you like (which still may be few or many), with no commitments?

I don't see what your actual sexual preferences, ie whatever floats your boat, have to do with it.

over a year ago

The best looking an dirtiest women I have fucked are not into swinging.just girls who know whatthey want

over a year ago

"The best looking an dirtiest women I have fucked are not into swinging.just girls who know whatthey want "

Exactly, they are not swingers, but they are very sexually adventurous....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lol, people who don't swing are often more involved in kinky stuff and toys than swingers. Swinging is just about having sex with people outside of your relationship (ok I know thats a generalisation)the people involved in it are no less inhibited than people who aren't.

Post new Message to Thread