Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Uri Geller

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On the BBC red sofa plugging a programme to be shown tonight claiming he was really a CIA spy....

Fook’in nutter who speaks utter bollix about his alleged psychic ability……

He’s no more psychic than a tin of fook'in peas,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"On the BBC red sofa plugging a programme to be shown tonight claiming he was really a CIA spy....

"

well said soxy! I completely agree!

By *ryme_gyMan
over a year ago

Grimsby

But was it all a cunning persona dreamed up to throw people off the scent that he is actually a master spy?

No, scratch that, he's mad as a box of frogs!

over a year ago

"On the BBC red sofa plugging a programme to be shown tonight claiming he was really a CIA spy....

well said soxy! I completely agree! "

haha,,,,,I just wonder who believes all the crap he spouts,,,,,

Why doesn't he win the lottery every week if he's so bloo'in psychic and has all these amazing powers he claims to have .... sheeeeeeshhhhh

By *ryme_gyMan
over a year ago

Grimsby

If he was psychic you'd think he'd warn Michael Jackson about the drugs!

over a year ago

Why doesn't he win the lottery every week if he's so bloo'in psychic and has all these amazing powers he claims to have .... sheeeeeeshhhhh "

He's always been one of those annoying people that's on the telly sometimes spouting crap who needs a good slap....anyone can bend a spoon ffs!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

he was pally with Michael Jackson so says it all really

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

twat just saying

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You mean he didnt really bend spoons and stop watches? Next you'll be telling me that Dynamo is an illusionist and not really a wizard.....

over a year ago

Why doesn't he win the lottery every week if he's so bloo'in psychic and has all these amazing powers he claims to have .... sheeeeeeshhhhh "

over a year ago

I think the whole psychic thing is just utter bollix....

I know some people truly believe real psychic's do exist......and I dare say that even some of these so callled psychic's really believe in their own ability,,,,

But every time science puts them on the spot they fail time after time....

What bothers me is desperate people sometimes pay money to these charlatains hoping to find answers to heartbreaking situations in their own personal lives

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think there is such a thing as "psychic" ability but I don't believe that any of these popular psychics have it and I don't believe that anyone can talk to dead people in the way that they claim to. If it was the case then we wouldn't still be puzzling over who Jack The Ripper actually was, where Madeline McCann is and where Keith Bennet is buried.

I have heard and seen things that I can't as yet explain scientifically and until I can I have to explain them as psychic experiences or experiences due to a sixth sense or instinct. I am however prepared to believe that there is a logical earthly explanation for things that have happened to me but I just don't know what it is yet.

over a year ago

"I think there is such a thing as "psychic" ability but I don't believe that any of these popular psychics have it and I don't believe that anyone can talk to dead people in the way that they claim to. If it was the case then we wouldn't still be puzzling over who Jack The Ripper actually was, where Madeline McCann is and where Keith Bennet is buried.

I have heard and seen things that I can't as yet explain scientifically and until I can I have to explain them as psychic experiences or experiences due to a sixth sense or instinct. I am however prepared to believe that there is a logical earthly explanation for things that have happened to me but I just don't know what it is yet. "

I agree there are many things in life that still remain unexplained, but I just think it so sad there’s people so desperate for answers they are willing to put their trust in the hands of these tricksters who call themselves Mystics psychics, mediums, fortune tellers etc who then take advantage of vulnerable minds ,,,, ,,

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I remember vividly when he conducted that nationwide experiment for everyone to focus their mental powers at the same time.

It was the day Uri bent my cock

over a year ago

"I think the whole psychic thing is just utter bollix....

I know some people truly believe real psychic's do exist......and I dare say that even some of these so callled psychic's really believe in their own ability,,,,

What bothers me is desperate people sometimes pay money to these charlatains hoping to find answers to heartbreaking situations in their own personal lives "

As Dara O'Briain would say "stick him in the bag with homeopaths" I'd go further and say they should be prosecuted for the lies they tell genuinely grieving people.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What bothers me is desperate people sometimes pay money to these charlatains hoping to find answers to heartbreaking situations in their own personal lives

As Dara O'Briain would say "stick him in the bag with homeopaths" I'd go further and say they should be prosecuted for the lies they tell genuinely grieving people. "

Hmm if people were prosecuted for telling lies to grieving people there would be a lot of clergy in clink.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I have a very strong six sense and do kind of know what is going on around me if that makes any sense...I don't claim to be a medium or what not...I guess I am in tune with my body..

over a year ago

As Dara O'Briain would say "stick him in the bag with homeopaths" I'd go further and say they should be prosecuted for the lies they tell genuinely grieving people.

Hmm if people were prosecuted for telling lies to grieving people there would be a lot of clergy in clink."

Perhaps but as a rule maybe just the ones who do it for entertainment and charge admission then! Also although atheist I was brought up catholic and I don't remember them telling me they could talk to my dead relatives.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I feel a bit sorry for him as he just seems to be made to look like a fool. As for him being an international spy, well he had me fooled. Who'd have guessed he was one?

On the whole psychic thing, I recall recently reading about Sally Morgan, who is a 'psychic to the stars' actually sued someone successfully for writing that she was basically a fraud.

I do personally think that some people do have a sixth sense, however there are a number of charletons ripping some people off.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Derek acorah is a complete fake....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

I have heard and seen things that I can't as yet explain scientifically and until I can I have to explain them as psychic experiences or experiences due to a sixth sense or instinct. I am however prepared to believe that there is a logical earthly explanation for things that have happened to me but I just don't know what it is yet. "

This..

over a year ago

he's a spoon short of a full canteen

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I remember vividly when he conducted that nationwide experiment for everyone to focus their mental powers at the same time.

It was the day Uri bent my cock "

And since that day forth, you have always been a bender

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I remember vividly when he conducted that nationwide experiment for everyone to focus their mental powers at the same time.

I remember that too. All that effort from the television nation and the result was a bent cock. If we all concentrate again could we straighten it?

Uri Geller obviously has some psychic power - he keeps popping up on telly and getting people to talk about him.

over a year ago

He’s made a lot of money while enjoying a privileged life living of the back of performing a few side-show tricks that many theatrical magicians will openly admit are just simple illusions…..

One difference between Uri Geller and professional conjurors seem to be his continuing instance that he has genuine powers where as they seem happy enough to admit they basically perform illusions for entertainment…

over a year ago

I remember that too. All that effort from the television nation and the result was a bent cock. If we all concentrate again could we straighten it?

Uri Geller obviously has some psychic power - he keeps popping up on telly and getting people to talk about him."

Just get Uri to rub it better for you

over a year ago

"I feel a bit sorry for him as he just seems to be made to look like a fool. As for him being an international spy, well he had me fooled. Who'd have guessed he was one?

On the whole psychic thing, I recall recently reading about Sally Morgan, who is a 'psychic to the stars' actually sued someone successfully for writing that she was basically a fraud.

I do personally think that some people do have a sixth sense, however there are a number of charletons ripping some people off."

A sixth sense? What you're talking

About is observational skills at which most psychics are brilliant. They can no more speak to the dead, see the future or read your mind than a dog can. There has been an offer of $1million for anyone to prove their paranormal skills and guess what..... Nope no winners. Fund was started in 1964 by the way so they've all had plenty of time.

over a year ago

Doing a google search with the tag "Cold reading exposed" provides a lot of alternative explanations to those claiming there might be of some kind of mystical 6th sense at work within these “special people”

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hmm if people were prosecuted for telling lies to grieving people there would be a lot of clergy in clink.

Perhaps but as a rule maybe just the ones who do it for entertainment and charge admission then! Also although atheist I was brought up catholic and I don't remember them telling me they could talk to my dead relatives."

No but they do claim to be in touch with a man who died two thousand years ago and also assure us all that we go on to a better place. Put the two together and talking to dead relatives doesn't seem so unlikely.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Uri Geller obviously has some psychic power - he keeps popping up on telly and getting people to talk about him."

It's certainly a bigger job than just me staring at it.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Uri Geller obviously has some psychic power - he keeps popping up on telly and getting people to talk about him.

It's certainly a bigger job than just me staring at it. "

You may need a laying on of hands.

over a year ago

He uses similar mind tricks to Derren Brown, the difference being that Derren is open about the fact that its all smoke and mirrors

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's certainly a bigger job than just me staring at it.

You may need a laying on of hands."

Not sure there's enough room for the whole nation lol

over a year ago

Perhaps but as a rule maybe just the ones who do it for entertainment and charge admission then! Also although atheist I was brought up catholic and I don't remember them telling me they could talk to my dead relatives.

No but they do claim to be in touch with a man who died two thousand years ago and also assure us all that we go on to a better place. Put the two together and talking to dead relatives doesn't seem so unlikely."

Possibly, but from my experiences they were more about the if you behave well you'll go to a better place.

over a year ago

haha I've just read on his Wiki page that he claims his special gifts are the result of paranormal powers given to him by extra-terrestrials…….

Whooooooooooooarrrrrrrr the man’s a bleed’in nut-job….

haha

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Bwahaha... brilliant

over a year ago

"haha I've just read on his Wiki page that he claims his special gifts are the result of paranormal powers given to him by extra-terrestrials…….

Whooooooooooooarrrrrrrr the man’s a bleed’in nut-job….

haha "

Oh I didn't realise that he didn't just make up the gifts! It must be real then

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Am I a bad person? I read the title and hoped it was about his death

over a year ago

"Am I a bad person? I read the title and hoped it was about his death"

Yes you're very-very bad,,,,,now go and buy cake for everyone to make up for !!!

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan
over a year ago

Winchester/London

What bothers me is desperate people sometimes pay money to these charlatains hoping to find answers to heartbreaking situations in their own personal lives "

Cold reading is a technique any of us can learn and it's probability based in essence.

James Randi is an ex magician and psychic/spiritualist debunker.

He has offered a million dollars for many years to anyone who can prove any form of psychic ability via an agreed test in laboratory conditions.

He has regular amateur cranks try and fail but the tv big cheese charlatans don't go near him as they know it will damage their careers and expose them for what they are

over a year ago

On telly now.... pffft this should be interesting

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Soxy...my lovely...come to me!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"On telly now.... pffft this should be interesting "

Ryan if your cock suddenly straightens as a result can you please post straight away and let us all know?

over a year ago

He seems . . . 'special' . . .

over a year ago

he is a complete twat and con artist like every other self titled psychic

over a year ago

Who is the greater idiot though - the person with wealth and fame.. or the people that gave them it?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"On telly now.... pffft this should be interesting

Ryan if your cock suddenly straightens as a result can you please post straight away and let us all know?"

Nope I'll be doing naked star jumps in the park

over a year ago

"he is a complete twat and con artist like every other self titled psychic "

Yep.....

Well having just watched that , all I can say is, I can't believe he believe that anyone believes the bullshit he spouts.....

He’s making a bloody good living and enjoying a real good life just talking Utter absolute bollix…….

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Holy shit

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Soxy...my lovely...come to me! "

As I have done my stalking of the pair of you, carry on, see if I care

over a year ago

"You mean he didnt really bend spoons and stop watches? Next you'll be telling me that Dynamo is an illusionist and not really a wizard....."

Dynamo is someone special.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You mean he didnt really bend spoons and stop watches? Next you'll be telling me that Dynamo is an illusionist and not really a wizard.....

Dynamo is someone special."

He is indeed, I really enjoy his shows. I still know he's not from Hogwarts though

over a year ago

Bump.....

over a year ago

"You mean he didnt really bend spoons and stop watches? Next you'll be telling me that Dynamo is an illusionist and not really a wizard.....

Dynamo is someone special.

He is indeed, I really enjoy his shows. I still know he's not from Hogwarts though "

He could be if he wanted to be

I do love the stories about uri Geller, i tell them to the pixies at the bottom of my garden and they believe he's real

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"

Bet he didn't see that comment coming , still laughing here

Post new Message to Thread