Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

need plastic surgery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

3 times tonight been chating with single female and couples and all going well until have you got a face pic. Once sent message read and no reply or just deleted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

That's why it's better to send a face pic with the first message. You can't fancy everyone and better to know at the get go.

over a year ago

"That's why it's better to send a face pic with the first message. You can't fancy everyone and better to know at the get go."

Fair point.

Do you always send a face pic in your message?

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

"That's why it's better to send a face pic with the first message. You can't fancy everyone and better to know at the get go.

Fair point.

Do you always send a face pic in your message? "

Yes I do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"3 times tonight been chating with single female and couples and all going well until have you got a face pic. Once sent message read and no reply or just deleted. "

I'm with you. I have a much better success rate talking to women face to face then I do on here sending face pics

I'll still to d*unk women in dark night clubs

over a year ago

"3 times tonight been chating with single female and couples and all going well until have you got a face pic. Once sent message read and no reply or just deleted.

I'm with you. I have a much better success rate talking to women face to face then I do on here sending face pics

I'll still to d*unk women in dark night clubs "

Some of us just aint photogenic

over a year ago

"3 times tonight been chating with single female and couples and all going well until have you got a face pic. Once sent message read and no reply or just deleted.

I'll still to d*unk women in dark night clubs

Some of us just aint photogenic"

Tell that to people that ask for a face pic

Mind you, my chat up line is top notch

Maybe

probably not

over a year ago

If ive been chatting and get a pic and im not attracted i will say.so....i normally ask for them early tho.

Post new Message to Thread