Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My sons 16th birthday party

Jump to newest

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

Was I on something when I agreed to this? Earplugs at the ready... here we go... please tell me it will all be ok.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Was I on something when I agreed to this? Earplugs at the ready... here we go... please tell me it will all be ok. "

We would, but really dont like to lie, just keep him away from facebook lol.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Check it's not on Facebook !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was I on something when I agreed to this? Earplugs at the ready... here we go... please tell me it will all be ok. "

Good luck, make sure it's not on Farcebook, there's a lock on the hard booze cupboards, and the emergency services on speed dial

over a year ago

No but its now on fabs........., only kidding and just keep it off the usuals.....

Facebook, twitter etc...

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

This is not comforting

over a year ago

Just borrow an axe off someone, sit by the front door, not at anyone coming in and calmly say "such smart clothing- be a shame to get it messy"

over a year ago

*nod at people* bloody phone

over a year ago

Just relax and remember the next big one will be much worse. X

over a year ago

Oh dear - it's a lost cause

BUT look at it this way

In 20 years time you will b able to regale your grandchildrent wiv tales of their dad's 16th birthday n all the hoo hah with firebrigade, ambulances and the months he hada go in foster care while u were in therapy in an asylum

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Oh dear - it's a lost cause

BUT look at it this way

In 20 years time you will b able to regale your grandchildrent wiv tales of their dad's 16th birthday n all the hoo hah with firebrigade, ambulances and the months he hada go in foster care while u were in therapy in an asylum

"

ohmagodohmagodohmagod.... someone get me a vallium stat

over a year ago

Our sons 16th we had the rugby team round. Feckers stayed two weeks. On the plus side wr have the video evidence xx

Good luck your gonna need it

over a year ago

BUT look at it this way

ohmagodohmagodohmagod.... someone get me a vallium stat "

Ya shoulda considered all this 16 year's 9months ago n refrained from the guilty pleasure lol

Have u warned the neighborhood what to expect??? lol

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

BUT look at it this way

ohmagodohmagodohmagod.... someone get me a vallium stat

Ya shoulda considered all this 16 year's 9months ago n refrained from the guilty pleasure lol

Have u warned the neighborhood what to expect??? lol"

just the nice ones... the cold fish dragon across the road can suck it

over a year ago

I hope your son creates some amazing memories of this special day, and that in the times to come you both enjoy reliving those wonderful moments of joy and laughter as well as perhaps one or two forgivable mishaps that all go towards making these occasions so special…

over a year ago

Thought you were from Texas- isn't it mandatory to carry a whip. That should keep the buggers under control

over a year ago

"

I hope your son creates some amazing memories of this special day, and that in the times to come you both enjoy reliving those wonderful moments of joy and laughter as well as perhaps one or two forgivable mishaps that all go towards making these occasions so special…

"

Oh Mrs PAXO you are so wonderful you find the good in everything! You're a veritable mother Theresa of fabs!

Despite all that poor Seareena is most likely gonna wake up in Bahrain tomorrow morning wiv a headache n a New handbag wondering how the hell she got there!!

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Thought you were from Texas- isn't it mandatory to carry a whip. That should keep the buggers under control "

please... lets not scar yhem for life

over a year ago

"Thought you were from Texas- isn't it mandatory to carry a whip. That should keep the buggers under control

please... lets not scar yhem for life "

It'll split the pack- half if em will shit their baggy, low slung pants and the other half with turn in to a bunch of S&M loving perverts you can boss roubd- a win all round I think

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

They are arriving already.... crap im gonna be a wreck

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I once went 15 years without any sex, drugs or alcohol...

...my GOD, my dad knows how to throw a good 16 th birthday party!

over a year ago

They were the days... Necking all different sorts of girls, getting d*unk and dancing like a nutter...

Nothing's changed

over a year ago

"

Oh Mrs PAXO you are so wonderful you find the good in everything! You're a veritable mother Theresa of fabs!

Despite all that poor Seareena is most likely gonna wake up in Bahrain tomorrow morning wiv a headache n a New handbag wondering how the hell she got there!! "

Edna my dear,,,,, I'm deeply touched by your kind words,,,,

however you have left us all wondering what style of Handbag you'd recommend.....

hey, theres no-one else to ask, with you being the go to guy for such matters and all that,,,,,, arf-arf...

over a year ago

I hope you remembered to lock your playroom

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"I hope you remembered to lock your playroom "

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night

over a year ago

I had my twins party/bbq a little while ago and i lived

over a year ago

"

Despite all that poor Seareena is most likely gonna wake up in Bahrain tomorrow morning wiv a headache n a New handbag wondering how the hell she got there!!

Edna my dear,,,,, I'm deeply touched by your kind words,,,,

however you have left us all wondering what style of Handbag you'd recommend.....

hey, theres no-one else to ask, with you being the go to guy for such matters and all that,,,,,, arf-arf...

"

Blimey Mrs PAXO for a gal of the world ya edooookayshon is sadly lacking in some quarters .EVERY gal KNOWS it's gotta b a MULBERRY n the BIGGER THE BAG THE BETTER. Come on girl get HIP

over a year ago

"I hope you remembered to lock your playroom

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night"

I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing "

yes please .. its very noisy. . They wouldnt hear a thing

over a year ago

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing yes please .. its very noisy. . They wouldnt hear a thing "

oooh you could make as much noise as you wanted then

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing yes please .. its very noisy. . They wouldnt hear a thing oooh you could make as much noise as you wanted then "

I certainly need a distraction

over a year ago

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing yes please .. its very noisy. . They wouldnt hear a thing oooh you could make as much noise as you wanted then

I certainly need a distraction "

I'd only be too willing to distract you

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

always.... oh shit the girls are here... its gonna be a long night I could always come over and keep your mind off the whole thing yes please .. its very noisy. . They wouldnt hear a thing oooh you could make as much noise as you wanted then

I certainly need a distraction I'd only be too willing to distract you "

half past 10 and I have kicked one out... threatened to beat tge holy hell out of another and threatened to call police

over a year ago

I certainly need a distraction I'd only be too willing to distract you

half past 10 and I have kicked one out... threatened to beat tge holy hell out of another and threatened to call police"

its all going rather well then

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

half past 10 and I have kicked one out... threatened to beat tge holy hell out of another and threatened to call police its all going rather well then "

while you lot are going to bed or out enjoying yourselves... spare a thought for me.... fml

over a year ago

half past 10 and I have kicked one out... threatened to beat tge holy hell out of another and threatened to call police"

I just logged on before bed to c how u are coping n it looks like you're in Eva Braun mode n dishing out the orders successfully lol. It'll probably be a little more difficult with his 18th but ya got 24 months to recover from tonight before that event dawns

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

half past 10 and I have kicked one out... threatened to beat tge holy hell out of another and threatened to call police

I just logged on before bed to c how u are coping n it looks like you're in Eva Braun mode n dishing out the orders successfully lol. It'll probably be a little more difficult with his 18th but ya got 24 months to recover from tonight before that event dawns "

aint happnin

over a year ago

I just logged on before bed to c how u are coping n it looks like you're in Eva Braun mode n dishing out the orders successfully lol. It'll probably be a little more difficult with his 18th but ya got 24 months to recover from tonight before that event dawns

aint happnin "

FAMOUS LAST WORDS!

Nighty night

*sniggers up sleeve as slopes off to bed clutching horlicks, teddy n thermal willy warmer (actually it's an egg cozy - but I like to exaggerate! )*

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

aint happnin

FAMOUS LAST WORDS!

Nighty night

*sniggers up sleeve as slopes off to bed clutching horlicks, teddy n thermal willy warmer (actually it's an egg cozy - but I like to exaggerate! )* "

damn jealous... night jammy cow

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

hows it going are you still sane

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"hows it going are you still sane"
I need an anaesthetic... its over... Nerves are shot...

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

now get yourself aarge glass o win and congratulate yourself on what a good night your son had cos you let it happenx

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"now get yourself aarge glass o win and congratulate yourself on what a good night your son had cos you let it happenx"

Thanks. .. dies actually make me feel better

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"now get yourself aarge glass o win and congratulate yourself on what a good night your son had cos you let it happenx

Thanks. .. dies actually make me feel better "

us mums go through hell and back for our kids .lost count the number of times ive counted paterns on wallpaper waiting for them to come home when they foirst startd going out drinking

over a year ago

"now get yourself aarge glass o win and congratulate yourself on what a good night your son had cos you let it happenx

us mums go through hell and back for our kids .lost count the number of times ive counted paterns on wallpaper waiting for them to come home when they foirst startd going out drinking "

Some dads too x

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

us mums go through hell and back for our kids .lost count the number of times ive counted paterns on wallpaper waiting for them to come home when they foirst startd going out drinking

Some dads too x "

yes definately ..though dads tend to wait outside said pub incogneito lolol

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"hows it going are you still sane I need an anaesthetic... its over... Nerves are shot..."

you can relax and get off to bed now,

knowing your place will be spick and span by the morning.

you know teenagers,they always tidy up after themselves.

over a year ago

Some dads too x

yes definately ..though dads tend to wait outside said pub incogneito lolol"

No no ... we sit waiting, wondering and worrying too - just glad I've got three boys. Dread to think what it's like with girls

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"hows it going are you still sane I need an anaesthetic... its over... Nerves are shot...

you know teenagers,they always tidy up after themselves. "

you just can't even fathom the destruction

over a year ago

A friend had a party for her 15 year old and there was more action than any swingers party! Public school children! I'm so glad I didn't take my daughter

over a year ago

"hows it going are you still sane I need an anaesthetic... its over... Nerves are shot...

you know teenagers,they always tidy up after themselves. you just can't even fathom the destruction "

It might work in your favour! After my parents house was wrecked when I was 19, I've never had another party in 30 years!

over a year ago

you know teenagers,they always tidy up after themselves. you just can't even fathom the destruction "

Ah well

Another day

Another

...............party you can throw

over a year ago

At least the party's over, and it was on a friday night

Take it easy today, and you'll slowly recover

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

Just to update. .. my house is somewhat tidy now... nobody Got arrested.... his friends helped him Clean while I was at work... whew... I survived .... and now if I can get rid of this nervous twitch...pass the pinot

Post new Message to Thread