Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who eats 1 or 2 biscuits?

Jump to newest

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I just can't do it. As soon as the packet is open, they are finished. I might have enough after 1/2 a pack, but 9 times out of ten, I do the whole pack with my brew.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont eat biscuits or chocolate

over a year ago

"I just can't do it. As soon as the packet is open, they are finished. I might have enough after 1/2 a pack, but 9 times out of ten, I do the whole pack with my brew."

I will have one or two.. x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Me too especially Tuc sandwich.

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I will usually only eat two. At a time that is. I take two out of the packet and then go back for another two a bit later. That makes it more acceptable right?

A girl I work with can open a chocolate bar, eat half of it and then put the rest in her drawer for tomorrow. Weirdo. Who only eats half a mars bar and saves the rest for later?

over a year ago

i purposely leave out those isles at the supermarket to avoid buying biscuits.

ive no will power when it comes to maryland choc chip cookies or pink wafers

over a year ago

Choccy hobnobs are my weakness and ill eat the lot!!! Always regret it afterwards when I see loads of coffee soaked biscuit at the bottom reminding me I've been very bad

over a year ago

"I will usually only eat two. At a time that is. I take two out of the packet and then go back for another two a bit later. That makes it more acceptable right?

A girl I work with can open a chocolate bar, eat half of it and then put the rest in her drawer for tomorrow. Weirdo. Who only eats half a mars bar and saves the rest for later?"

I can eat half a chic bar. Leave the rest then when I go to eat it it has vanished. Think the mrs eats them when I'm not looking

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's criminal! I can do a 36 pack of Jaffa cakes in an episode of friends, could never ever ever leave some, it's just wrong and quite frankly insulting to the biscuits lol x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

the little packet of 1 or 2 never seem enough when in hotels etc..

ginger nuts..

mmm

Post new Message to Thread