Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Newcastle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is Newcastle a good night out goin there on a stag? Plenty of sexy ladies there? Down to earth there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I've never been there in a stag night, but I have heard its good.

By *irtycpl7980Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

It is a great night out, but like everywhere you go its what you put into it that will give you a great night out.

There is a reason we have the reputation we have, we like to have fun, not take life too seriously and embrace those that come and visit us. (That said you do get mindless idiots just like anywhere).

Hope you have a great time!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It is a great night out, but like everywhere you go its what you put into it that will give you a great night out.

There is a reason we have the reputation we have, we like to have fun, not take life too seriously and embrace those that come and visit us. (That said you do get mindless idiots just like anywhere).

Hope you have a great time!!"

over a year ago

Great place. Amazing friendly peeps infact I'd go as far to say the best night out ever... Love it up there loads to do and lots to see. And that accent.....

Enjoy

over a year ago

"Plenty of sexy ladies there?

"

Loads!

over a year ago

"Plenty of sexy ladies there?

Loads! "

check out the gate

over a year ago

Wey I man it's a mint nite oot

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

The Gate is good for stag and hen shizzle but can get a bit 'Geordie Shore'.

The Quayside used to be the best place but is dead now.

Drinking around Central Station is probably the best.

But if you are after a multiple grope/snog situation stay at The Gate.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The gate is that a club?

over a year ago

"The gate is that a club?"

its a entertaoinment complex

over a year ago

I love Newcastle great night out

over a year ago

I have to go on a course there in September!

over a year ago

newcastle pride party in the park takes place today n its goin tobe the biggist yet,google for info

over a year ago

"It is a great night out, but like everywhere you go its what you put into it that will give you a great night out.

Hope you have a great time!!"

over a year ago

you don't need your coat

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Its a great place for a night out. I went with a girlfriend a few years ago and we had a great laugh. The people of Newcastle have a great outlook on life, particularly after dark on a saturday night.

I have been back a few times since, always had a great time.

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Newcastle great place if you like fat ignorant women wearing clothing two sizes too small for them who get d*unk and piss in the street.

Newcastle is the home of Greggs, men who punch police horses and a football team famous for winning nothing.

If theres a touch of the David Attenborough inyou then fine. Otherwise avoid it.

over a year ago

"Newcastle great place if you like fat ignorant women wearing clothing two sizes too small for them who get d*unk and piss in the street.

Newcastle is the home of Greggs, men who punch police horses and a football team famous for winning nothing.

If theres a touch of the David Attenborough inyou then fine. Otherwise avoid it."

lol yi cant please everyone i guess

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

For an equally good night, head to Yarm, always had a laugh there too. Thursday & Friday nights were the best if I remember. Admittedly, it's more Middlesbrough than Newcastle, but its still the North East.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"you don't need your coat "

and for women, any skirt longer than knee length is banned on a saturday night.....

think of it like cardiff but without the welsh accents....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Newcastle great place if you like fat ignorant women wearing clothing two sizes too small for them who get d*unk and piss in the street.

If theres a touch of the David Attenborough inyou then fine. Otherwise avoid it."

me-ow..............lol

spose I better take you off my mega birthday party list in october then..........

and whats wrong with greggs.... their cakes are lush!!!

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"For an equally good night, head to Yarm, always had a laugh there too. Thursday & Friday nights were the best if I remember. Admittedly, it's more Middlesbrough than Newcastle, but its still the North East.

"

Tell someone from Yarm its near Newcastle and you're in line for getting a parmo stuffed up your jacksie. And it would still be in the box.

over a year ago

"For an equally good night, head to Yarm, always had a laugh there too. Thursday & Friday nights were the best if I remember. Admittedly, it's more Middlesbrough than Newcastle, but its still the North East.

"

Yarm is a great night out. I go often, you just keep sending all the sexy fabbers my way pal, cheers

over a year ago

Newcastle is great for a night out... Bars by central station are in pink triangle so can be good fun..

Sunny warm nights and the Quayside, Grey Street, Waterloo Street are great...

By *eordiecouple7Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

from one welsh girl living in Newcastle to a welsh boy. Newcastle is the best place ever to go out. If you are on a stag do then you and your mates will probably want to go to the Bigg market / central station pubs. Also try Haymarket pubs - the black bull and the goose. then you have a choice of places to end up - the gate, bigg market night clubs, central station, quayside. Loads of friendly people. It is defo not like Swansea LOL. Different areas of bars. Hope this is helpful.

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Read Viz. It will tell you all you need to know.

Post new Message to Thread