Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First Dates C4

Jump to newest

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

Geez, if this is what it's like going on a date these days, I'm glad I'm single. Think I'll stick with fab! Far less stressful.

I can't even remember the last time I went on a normal vanilla date. What do people do on normal dates anyway?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Talk about the weather I think. Not had one for years.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had a brill first date, got on soo well n was nothing like wat it is in First dates-so happy lol

8 months later n wer happy n engaged xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Last date I went on was 7 years ago, bought me a bouquet of flowers and took me to one of the finest restraints and just had a kiss goodnight. Then I met jay lol

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

"Last date I went on was 7 years ago, bought me a bouquet of flowers and took me to one of the finest restraints and just had a kiss goodnight. Then I met jay lol"

Finest restraints?? Lol x

By *on YonsonMan
over a year ago

London

"Geez, if this is what it's like going on a date these days, I'm glad I'm single. Think I'll stick with fab! Far less stressful.

I can't even remember the last time I went on a normal vanilla date. What do people do on normal dates anyway?"

For our first date, I was hoping to put you in stocks whilst paddling your bottom with a spanking paddle at torture gardens.

Shall we say 8pm next Tuesday? ...

Post new Message to Thread