Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The heat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got preview tickets to it, going on Thursday, anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought this was going t0 be a moaning thread about this bloody awful weather we're suffering. If i wanted sun and oppressive heat i'd go on bloody holiday.

But in answer to your question, I don't have a clue who or what "The Heat" are/is so no, i won't be going.

over a year ago

Think its a hot film

over a year ago

Think it could be hot today to

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's a film, it's so terribly British isn't it to be moaning about hot weather the weather lady this morning said "I'm afraid it's going to be another hot day today"

over a year ago

"I thought this was going t0 be a moaning thread about this bloody awful weather we're suffering. If i wanted sun and oppressive heat i'd go on bloody holiday.

But in answer to your question, I don't have a clue who or what "The Heat" are/is so no, i won't be going. "

well you are moaning about it

over a year ago

"I thought this was going t0 be a moaning thread about this bloody awful weather we're suffering. If i wanted sun and oppressive heat i'd go on bloody holiday.

But in answer to your question, I don't have a clue who or what "The Heat" are/is so no, i won't be going. well you are moaning about it

"

Well spotted, take a banana from the sideboard. The reason i looked at the thread was so i could join in the moaning, which is why i typed the above.

Post new Message to Thread