FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How does a single guy get a bloody meet on here nowadays?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I put a frock on....

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

By not making moany threads about this very subject....

over a year ago

The usual way, I suppose

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"By not making moany threads about this very subject...."

over a year ago

By just chillin their bones.

over a year ago

"By not making moany threads about this very subject...."

swearing won't help matters either!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Patience my young Jedi.

If you ask, they will come.

Oh, and don't post these threads lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's not moany it's a genuine question seems to have gone a little down hill recently

over a year ago

"I put a frock on.... "

haha love it

over a year ago

"I put a frock on.... "

Soxy wins the Internet

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just ask nicely.....

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"It's not moany it's a genuine question seems to have gone a little down hill recently "

You have a verification apparently, so you know how to go about it. That's one more than a LOT of singles on here.

Fab isn't instashag.com, so don't expect to be getting meets every week. Patience seems to be a virtue many lack.

over a year ago

Pretend to be a couple and meet a bi guy

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Well moany threads turn me off.

It's all about the effort. And yes, it is unfortunately harder for the single boys. Deal with it.

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

by making this your chances have gone down evan more

over a year ago

But seriously, I've been on here 7 week now. For the first 4 week I was sending hundreds of messages an got a very low reply rate, I dare say out of 200, 2 people messaged me back, i tried funny messages, serious messages, mentioned things in there bio, commented on there pics and got nothing. For the next 3 week I started using the forums, never posted a single post about "why can't I get a meet" or "rate my profile" I just joked and spoke the way I do in normal life. And I've had more people message me then what I've messaged others. One woman on here started messaging me and we still are now, I would have never thought she would talk to me if I sent first message, we havent met, probably wont, but we have a good laugh.

I haven't been on here long but men on here seem to think cos they post a couple of pics, and send a message they deserve a shag. It's impossible to put across on a message or bio who you really are and what your really about. In real life only about 30% of what you say comes from the mouth, the rest from body language. And you can't project body language in text

That's my 2 cents anyway

over a year ago

"But seriously, I've been on here 7 week now. For the first 4 week I was sending hundreds of messages an got a very low reply rate, I dare say out of 200, 2 people messaged me back, i tried funny messages, serious messages, mentioned things in there bio, commented on there pics and got nothing. For the next 3 week I started using the forums, never posted a single post about "why can't I get a meet" or "rate my profile" I just joked and spoke the way I do in normal life. And I've had more people message me then what I've messaged others. One woman on here started messaging me and we still are now, I would have never thought she would talk to me if I sent first message, we havent met, probably wont, but we have a good laugh.

I haven't been on here long but men on here seem to think cos they post a couple of pics, and send a message they deserve a shag. It's impossible to put across on a message or bio who you really are and what your really about. In real life only about 30% of what you say comes from the mouth, the rest from body language. And you can't project body language in text

That's my 2 cents anyway"

Or you can put a frock on!!!

over a year ago

"?"
moaning about it wont get you very far

over a year ago

"But seriously, I've been on here 7 week now. For the first 4 week I was sending hundreds of messages an got a very low reply rate, I dare say out of 200, 2 people messaged me back, i tried funny messages, serious messages, mentioned things in there bio, commented on there pics and got nothing. For the next 3 week I started using the forums, never posted a single post about "why can't I get a meet" or "rate my profile" I just joked and spoke the way I do in normal life. And I've had more people message me then what I've messaged others. One woman on here started messaging me and we still are now, I would have never thought she would talk to me if I sent first message, we havent met, probably wont, but we have a good laugh.

Well said that man.

over a year ago

Just send a message sayin

"I love how big your hands look"...

Works every time.

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

That's my 2 cents anyway

Or you can put a frock on!!! "

Classic

Like the brown sauce ad bud.. Best things come to those who wait..

over a year ago

"?"

As a single guy trying to get a meet it's pretty hard work, but narrowing your choice down to just women that are having a period will not make things any easier for you that's for sure

over a year ago

Be honest be yourself and just be nice, treat people how you'd expect to be treated and they will come to you!!

Good luck dude!!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Fancy a shag

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What Mr E 87 said, which saves me typing it.

over a year ago

That's my 2 cents anyway

Well said that man."

Thanks. Fancy a fuck

over a year ago

OP, do you really want to meet a woman at "rag" time? Really.

Saves on lube i suppose.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Saves on lube i suppose."

Bloody hell!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

you could try the frock option, or fancy a fuck normally works

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Be Bisexual and use men for your own personal pleasure...

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

Tell 'em you look like Brad Pitt, you have a cock like Ron Jeremy and you fuck like prisoner on death row .............

Works for me every time boy

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"I put a frock on....

Soxy wins the Internet "

agreed

over a year ago

"by making this your chances have gone down evan more "

over a year ago

"

Saves on lube i suppose.

Bloody hell! "

Not always. PMT's usually wore off by then.

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Tell 'em you look like Brad Pitt, you have a cock like Ron Jeremy and you fuck like prisoner on death row

"

Oh, I've been telling people I look like Brad Walsh and have a cock like Jeremy Beadle and fuck like a dead prisoner

over a year ago

"Tell 'em you look like Brad Pitt, you have a cock like Ron Jeremy and you fuck like prisoner on death row

Oh, I've been telling people I look like Brad Walsh and have a cock like Jeremy Beadle and fuck like a dead prisoner "

Easy mistake man. Don't beat yourself up

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

So you are 31 and willing to meet women from 18 to 99. My grandmother is 100. So just out of your age range. You shouldn't be so fussy

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I put a frock on.... "

over a year ago

That's my 2 cents anyway

Well said that man.

Thanks. Fancy a fuck "

Yes please.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

be nice .. you get more bees with honey ... or is it more honeys with honey

over a year ago

Certainly not by starting a thread like this one!

over a year ago

Some guys have the gift of the keyboard and others don't its all in the initial message here.

Post new Message to Thread