Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Celebrity

Jump to newest

By *ngie1962 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

We often hear people saying celebrity X is going to or has been to club x. Without naming names (Unless you want to) has anyone genuinely ever seen a celebrity una club ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When Charlie chans was open in Walthamstow you would see all sorts of celebrities in there. Since its closure they tend to congregate either in Faces at Gants Hill or the Nu Bar loughton.

over a year ago

I once saw a chap I’d have sworn was Captain Birdseye,,,,, ( OK-ok maybe not the real Captain Birdseye,,,but he did have a beard)

Anyway maybe I should have shouted aye-aye captain come over here and batter this,,,,….!.

over a year ago

"When Charlie chans was open in Walthamstow you would see all sorts of celebrities in there. Since its closure they tend to congregate either in Faces at Gants Hill or the Nu Bar loughton. "

Lol faces

Old sckool

over a year ago

"I once saw a chap I’d have sworn was Captain Birdseye,,,,, ( OK-ok maybe not the real Captain Birdseye,,,but he did have a beard)

Anyway maybe I should have shouted aye-aye captain come over here and batter this,,,,….!.

"

What club was this in ?

over a year ago

"When Charlie chans was open in Walthamstow you would see all sorts of celebrities in there. Since its closure they tend to congregate either in Faces at Gants Hill or the Nu Bar loughton.

Lol faces

Old sckool "

It's still open for business and doing quite well.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I once saw a chap I’d have sworn was Captain Birdseye,,,,, ( OK-ok maybe not the real Captain Birdseye,,,but he did have a beard)

What club was this in ?"

The Semen's Mission....

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"We often hear people saying celebrity X is going to or has been to club x. Without naming names (Unless you want to) has anyone genuinely ever seen a celebrity una club ? "

I've never heard of a celebrity called Una Club

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Not sure if you mean nightclub or lifestyle (coughs) club, but yeah in Mansfield at Renaissance I saw and spoke to Sue Pollard. My life was complete

over a year ago

What club was this in ?

The Semen's Mission...."

haha,,,, I can't top that,,, lol

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Warwick (Racecourse)

My mates Dad used to booze with a Bloke who appeared on the popular 80's -90's show, Celebrity Squares. Does that count?

over a year ago

Yep.

John Parrott, Alan Hansen and Geoffrey Boycott to name a few.

over a year ago

I don't know if you can call him a celebrity

Charlie Kray in a club in Croydon

Alan Minter in his club on the Old Kent Road ( probably long gone by now)

I have more - but Im no name dropper

Post new Message to Thread