Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hysterectomy. ..

Jump to newest

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

Have you had one and did it affect your orgasms in any way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had one I think 7 years ago now ( how bad is that I can't actually remember when) best thing I ever did and def not affected sex apart from to mean I don't have to plan round the painters

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"I had one I think 7 years ago now ( how bad is that I can't actually remember when) best thing I ever did and def not affected sex apart from to mean I don't have to plan round the painters "

Thanks. ... been recommended one and really nervous as I seem to be having the best orgasms of my life and don't want to change that

over a year ago

Go for it, for whatever reason it's been recommended you will be better off without it

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Go for it, for whatever reason it's been recommended you will be better off without it "
fibroid tumour... its fairly harmless just causing monthly problems so its not essential. .. but I have just been nervous... think I will now.. thanks

over a year ago

My friend had it done last year because of them. She had 2 that had a combined weight of about 4lb. She looks and feels so much better for it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had one five and a half years ago because of my fibroids. I had a lot of them and it meant I had given up sex completely. It was the best thing I have ever done. My physical and mental health has improved beyond anything I thought possible.

I opted to have everything taken so had sudden menopause but even that was better than what I had been going through.

The consultant didn't want to take the cervix as there are some reports of reduced sexual pleasure after removal. I was also counselled that I may lose my libido after the hysterectomy. As I was celibate I felt it didn't apply to me but you should check this aspect further for you.

I have found my libido is rampant and my orgasms satisfying and plentiful.

Good luck.

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

"I had one five and a half years ago because of my fibroids. I had a lot of them and it meant I had given up sex completely. It was the best thing I have ever done. My physical and mental health has improved beyond anything I thought possible.

I opted to have everything taken so had sudden menopause but even that was better than what I had been going through.

The consultant didn't want to take the cervix as there are some reports of reduced sexual pleasure after removal. I was also counselled that I may lose my libido after the hysterectomy. As I was celibate I felt it didn't apply to me but you should check this aspect further for you.

Good luck."

fantastic news... thank you

over a year ago

"I had one five and a half years ago because of my fibroids. I had a lot of them and it meant I had given up sex completely. It was the best thing I have ever done. My physical and mental health has improved beyond anything I thought possible.

Good luck.

fantastic news... thank you"

I had my cervix removed with mine and can honestly say hasn't affected me at all. Means I can take a bigger bloke without a bashing though

By *eareena OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rockford

Good luck.

fantastic news... thank you

I had my cervix removed with mine and can honestly say hasn't affected me at all. Means I can take a bigger bloke without a bashing though "

yeah I do have the trouble of some pain on very deep penetration.... all this has convinced me to get it done. .

over a year ago

I had a girlfriend who had one, and she was happy to discover she could still cum and a bit more often than before.

By *lippi WenwetCouple
over a year ago

tynemouth

Yup 2 years ago, due to fibroids, tumours, endometriosis, adenomyosis, blah, blah, wish I'd had mine done years ago, it was the best decision,the surgeon made for me, hormone treatments and chemo didn't work so really didn't have any other option, I won't lie recovery is hard but well worth it, sex first couple of times is nerve wracking and lube needed occasionally ( not due to anything other than a side effect of op) but just like riding a bike........ Orgasms have got better! Stronger.......longer....and more intense, if I can help or advise feel free to pm but would highly recommend

Post new Message to Thread