Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bodybuilders?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

any bodybuilder on here looking for couples?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"any bodybuilder on here looking for couples?"

Yeah, Dr Frankenstein here - I like building bodies.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What do you define as a bodybuilder?

Lots of guys train, lots of guys have pretty muscular physiques, but at what level of muscle do you acknowledge someone as a 'bodybuilder' and not just some guy who works out?

over a year ago

...i have started bodybuilding. Do i count? Lol

And im not skinny with abs either hehe

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

And im not skinny with abs either hehe "

Your pose fills the photo!

over a year ago

"What do you define as a bodybuilder?

Lots of guys train, lots of guys have pretty muscular physiques, but at what level of muscle do you acknowledge someone as a 'bodybuilder' and not just some guy who works out?"

muscular enough to go on stage.

we get messages from blokes who have ticked athletic and nik just shakes her head in disbelief

over a year ago

Im quite muscular...although my 6 pack is now more of a party 7 or love cushion if you prefer

over a year ago

Ive been building my body for years - I'm just shy of the sailor hat and then Im all 'Stay Puft', baby!

over a year ago

Lots of guys train, lots of guys have pretty muscular physiques, but at what level of muscle do you acknowledge someone as a 'bodybuilder' and not just some guy who works out?

we get messages from blokes who have ticked athletic and nik just shakes her head in disbelief

"

I'd actually say that if someone is muscular to show on stage they would be doing well to run long distance which is what I'd describe as "Athletic". To us athletic is a good physical shape and participates in physical high cardio dynamic sports

over a year ago

"

There's a broad spectrum of guys who pose at bodybuilding shows though, from the regional level naturals who compete around the 11 stone mark right up to the IFBB guys some topping out at over 18 stone - what sort of weight and bodyfat percentage constitutes 'muscular' in your eyes, as I see myself as a strong and muscular guy, but certainly not a 'bodybuilder'?

over a year ago

I shall message you both in a few years when i have reached the stage levels

over a year ago

"

And im not skinny with abs either hehe

Your pose fills the photo! "

Im just wide lol. I broke my lightswitch the other when i tried taking off my tshirt lol

over a year ago

There's a broad spectrum of guys who pose at bodybuilding shows though, from the regional level naturals who compete around the 11 stone mark right up to the IFBB guys some topping out at over 18 stone - what sort of weight and bodyfat percentage constitutes 'muscular' in your eyes, as I see myself as a strong and muscular guy, but certainly not a 'bodybuilder'?"

She likes tall men 6 foot plus.so 100 kg would be getting towards it.low body fat.she likes seeing muscles under the skin

over a year ago

There's a broad spectrum of guys who pose at bodybuilding shows though, from the regional level naturals who compete around the 11 stone mark right up to the IFBB guys some topping out at over 18 stone - what sort of weight and bodyfat percentage constitutes 'muscular' in your eyes, as I see myself as a strong and muscular guy, but certainly not a 'bodybuilder'?

She likes tall men 6 foot plus.so 100 kg would be getting towards it.low body fat.she likes seeing muscles under the skin "

Over 6ft, 100kg and low bodyfat is pretty much impossible for the overwhelming majority without steroids.

over a year ago

Good luck with this one. I'm no where near any of it in my own head. But tell you what I can do Tri's. Anyway "I'm out" ..... I'm away for a swim in a teaspoon of water now

Post new Message to Thread