Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Now, I'm not a prude...

Jump to newest

By *sxcpl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex Land

Or am I??

Currently sitting in the "home office" where I normally have a nice view of some greenery...

Where what do I spy, a couple of ladies sunbathing... Topless-ish.

By this I mean when on there fronts strapless at the back... And while on their backs the smallest amount of nipples showing...

Now the greenery is overlooked on all sides.. So I can only conclude that the ladies are enjoying the sun.. And being watched....

Soon the kids will head home from school and they no doubt will go in...

The reason for the post is. Well I am trying to work and be paid here... All I do is look out of the window...

HOW LUCKY AM I

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I much rather have that as a distraction than work I think lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Or am I??

Currently sitting in the "home office" where I normally have a nice view of some greenery...

Where what do I spy, a couple of ladies sunbathing... Topless-ish.

By this I mean when on there fronts strapless at the back... And while on their backs the smallest amount of nipples showing...

Now the greenery is overlooked on all sides.. So I can only conclude that the ladies are enjoying the sun.. And being watched....

Soon the kids will head home from school and they no doubt will go in...

The reason for the post is. Well I am trying to work and be paid here... All I do is look out of the window...

HOW LUCKY AM I "

bugger was out that way at the weekend....and no sign of any topless ish sunbathers.....grrrrrr

Post new Message to Thread