Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Walking dead

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After watching World War Z we started to watch walking dead. Half way through season 1 and it's pretty good.

Is it worth getting Further seasons?

Thoughts anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen all so far, it's amazing. It has points that aren't as exciting as the series goes on, but so worth watching x

over a year ago

The last series was shite, but in general its really good and well worth a watch!

over a year ago

Everyone is this house is walking dead fanatics......except me

They go into mourning at the end of every season! saddos

over a year ago

I disagree about the last series being shite. It had its amazing moments and not so amazing moments. The last episode was a let down but I'll still be watching it when the new series starts

over a year ago

"I disagree about the last series being shite. It had its amazing moments and not so amazing moments. The last episode was a let down but I'll still be watching it when the new series starts "

Yep! Did lose track at times in the second half - but every season is definitely worth watching!!

over a year ago

A great tv show, the tension in some episodes is unbearable

By *adkatWoman
over a year ago

Alfreton

Its ace thought season two was a bit wishy washy, but the season 3 heads in jars and the 'guvner' fan, even met Norman reedus, Daryl, last weekend

over a year ago

Walking Dead=real zombies

WWZ=weird made up things

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

Stick to it, pretty awesome series...

By *ejes13Couple
over a year ago

farnborough

[Removed by poster at 14/07/13 19:28:40]

By *ejes13Couple
over a year ago

farnborough

Love the walking dead. Best tv series we've seen xx

over a year ago

"Its ace thought season two was a bit wishy washy, but the season 3 heads in jars and the 'guvner' fan, even met Norman reedus, Daryl, last weekend "

Jealous, he's amazing

over a year ago

Season 3 is shit though

over a year ago

worldwarz is pish, thats the story..for the time and budget I cant believe how pish it actually is.Special effects were dated, and an extreme lack of gore..in a ZOMBIE movie!!????!!!

walking dead is the exact opposite

(season three is fantastic for a while, altho 'filler' episodes tarnish it...so roll on season 4..NOW please!)

over a year ago

only seen season 1 and 2 so far but def a fan as love most things with zombies in

over a year ago

Can be a bit slow,but still worth a watch :0)

Falling Skys I'm really looking forward to :0))

Loads of good shows been cut short , the "Event"being one , "V" another , both excellent shows ,even though they had millions of people watching them.

V even filmed the next series but they weren't allowed to run it , it soooo fooks me off

over a year ago

Most definitely worth it!!!

over a year ago

Oh yes watch all 3 seasons.. The last but one episode of S3 is sooo good bring on season 4

By *semymouth_2024Man
over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

briiliant tv series, im hooked

roll on October for season 4

over a year ago

Love the walking dead and because I'm abit of a geek, I've read all the comics upto date. Comics are great, the show does deviate from them quite a bit but the main story line is pretty true to the comic

By *alopeteyMan
over a year ago

maghull

not to mention the comics are a smidge bit more violent haha :D just a tad though :D

over a year ago

Not a zombie lover, love horrors weird ones,and ones wich play with the mind but well worth a watch

over a year ago

Great series, well worth watching all the way through.

I watcheed season 3 at the same time as it was aired in the US, which was lucky as I've not managed to watch it again on Channel 5 yet

By *leasurexxWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

love it!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I 3 this show.

I've read most of the comics but am not up to date. The TV show tends to veer in and out of the comic book story line but still uses loads of bits from it. I thought last half of season 1 was a bit dull but season 2 was AWESOME and I've enjoyed season 3 so far although I'm only at episode 3.

over a year ago

"not to mention the comics are a smidge bit more violent haha :D just a tad though :D "

Yea they toned it down the series. Especially the part where Michonne gets the Gov'ner alone

over a year ago

Best tv series since prison break

over a year ago

"Best tv series since prison break "

I'd poke my eyes out before watching prison break...Ouch..its on now

over a year ago

"I 3 this show.

I've read most of the comics but am not up to date. The TV show tends to veer in and out of the comic book story line but still uses loads of bits from it. I thought last half of season 1 was a bit dull but season 2 was AWESOME and I've enjoyed season 3 so far although I'm only at episode 3. "

Im at the same episode as you, watching it on Channel 5 each week so i can catch up in time for when the new season starts.

I did used to be one of those people who would slag it off and couldn't see what the big fuss was about! Watched the very first episode and got hooked. I agree that it does seem to fade in and out with how good some of the episodes are though but overall its brill.

over a year ago

"I 3 this show.

I've read most of the comics but am not up to date. The TV show tends to veer in and out of the comic book story line but still uses loads of bits from it. I thought last half of season 1 was a bit dull but season 2 was AWESOME and I've enjoyed season 3 so far although I'm only at episode 3.

Im at the same episode as you, watching it on Channel 5 each week so i can catch up in time for when the new season starts.

I did used to be one of those people who would slag it off and couldn't see what the big fuss was about! Watched the very first episode and got hooked. I agree that it does seem to fade in and out with how good some of the episodes are though but overall its brill. "

come eat my brain....I meant cock!!!

over a year ago

"I 3 this show.

I did used to be one of those people who would slag it off and couldn't see what the big fuss was about! Watched the very first episode and got hooked. I agree that it does seem to fade in and out with how good some of the episodes are though but overall its brill.

come eat my brain....I meant cock!!! "

Nom nom!

over a year ago

way too slow

i got bored of it

over a year ago

"I disagree about the last series being shite. It had its amazing moments and not so amazing moments. The last episode was a let down but I'll still be watching it when the new series starts "

At least half the episodes were fillers. I got bored with them being in the prison. Andrea was a pain in the fecking arse. The Guv'nor thing just rattled on.

I think the thing that made it boring for me was them staying in one place for so long.

I also get a bit peev'ed that that every time they have a main male character who is black, that they have to kill him before they can introduce a new one... or is that my imagination?

That all said, I am looking forward to Season 4.

over a year ago

We loved it but do admit a few episodes seem to be fillers without much happening. We are busy watching the whole thing again from the start as they have season 1&2 on the us Netflix

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

you have to download them all, new series in October x

over a year ago

I can't wait for series 4, so excited cos something huge has got to happen. I buy grizzly all the graphic novels and he says they are much more violent than the show

Post new Message to Thread