Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lee Rigby

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning everyone, well Friday the 12/07/2013 at 1100hrs is the Funeral of Fusilier Lee Rigby now I know there is lots out there who don't know the lad, but I hope at 1100hrs we can all spare a thought for Lee and his Family during this sad time

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I for one will be. I live very close to where it happened so I'll take some flowers and lay them where he died x

over a year ago

Indeed I will

over a year ago

He's a local lad and we've had the funeral route sent over Facebook so we can line the streets and show our respects, my family are attending

over a year ago

i certainly will, i feel for his family even though i didnt know him.

over a year ago

"He's a local lad and we've had the funeral route sent over Facebook so we can line the streets and show our respects, my family are attending"
being Ex fusilier myself I could have had a ticket to attend, however I thought not knowing Lee I would rather the ticket go to those that knew Lee both soldiers or civilians

over a year ago

"i certainly will, i feel for his family even though i didnt know him."

rest in peace lee

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 10:19:21]

over a year ago

Above all I feel Friday should be about his family and friends being given a chance to celebrate his life….

While the rest of the nation shows its respect towards a young man whose life was cruelly taken for no other reason than he represented the defence of our values and freedom…

RIP B_nny Lad

over a year ago

"Above all I feel Friday should be about his family and friends being given a chance to celebrate his life….

While the rest of the nation shows its respect towards a young man whose life was cruelly taken for no other reason than he represented the defence of our values and freedom…

RIP B_nny Lad "

over a year ago

"Above all I feel Friday should be about his family and friends being given a chance to celebrate his life….

RIP B_nny Lad "

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

My youngest son who is in the army attended his funeral today as Lee was his mate, very upsetting and sad, thought have and are with his family.....

over a year ago

RIP B_nny Lad "

Couldn't have said it better myself.. R.I.P

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"My youngest son who is in the army attended his funeral today as Lee was his mate, very upsetting and sad, thought have and are with his family....."

The funeral is tomorrow

over a year ago

"My youngest son who is in the army attended his funeral today as Lee was his mate, very upsetting and sad, thought have and are with his family....."
today you mean he was there as they took Lee to his home town

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

One of my good friends had the pleasure to serve with Lee and I know it's hit everyone hard....hang up your dog tags and take off your boots...put your feet up because your job is done R.I.P Lee x

over a year ago

"One of my good friends had the pleasure to serve with Lee and I know it's hit everyone hard....hang up your dog tags and take off your boots...put your feet up because your job is done R.I.P Lee x"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/07/13 06:08:25]

over a year ago

"hang up your dog tags and take off your boots...put your feet up because your job is done R.I.P Lee x "

I meant nice I like that!!! ??????

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Michael Adebolajo, accused of killing Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, has been attacked in Belmarsh.

over a year ago

"Michael Adebolajo, accused of killing Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, has been attacked in Belmarsh. "

Yeah, such a shame, eh......

(excuse my mirth......)

over a year ago

"Michael Adebolajo, accused of killing Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, has been attacked in Belmarsh.

(excuse my mirth......)

"

over a year ago

"Michael Adebolajo, accused of killing Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, has been attacked in Belmarsh.

(excuse my mirth......)

"

Unconfirmed report on LBC just now claims he lost two teeth in the 'assault'... Ah... diddums.........

Post new Message to Thread