FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A ladies In box

Jump to newest
 

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
2 hours ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Ladies of Fab.

How often do you clear your inbox of all the unwanted messages

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yprusdreamWoman
2 hours ago

Cyprus

I try to every day. It drives me mad to see the sea of yellow but some days I just dont have the mental capacity to go through them all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alimaliWoman
2 hours ago

end of my Tether

It used to be that Fab autodeleted them in chunks when my unread became ridiculous but

I've blocked single men so my 100+ a day is now 2 or 3.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

I dont get that many messages so I clear it daily

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oneyBee200Woman
1 hour ago

Kent

I try to every couple of weeks but you can guarantee I’ll get new ones filling it up again especially on a Sunday morning 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *appy_Hot_WifeWoman
1 hour ago

Preston

I don't allow messages, so, zero.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubzero116Man
1 hour ago

London

I imagine a woman’s inbox on here is terrible lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
1 hour ago

SW1A1AA


"I imagine a woman’s inbox on here is terrible lol"
only if they dont set their filters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top